Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
The fact that this game and its final chapter can be out next year is so exciting.
Yet at the same time, there's so many possibilities on adding new content and polishing the game further.
Not really afraid about updates with 4MinuteWarning as developer, because they have proved themselves to be capable of releasing consistent updates.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Draegoon

Apr 27, 2018
man i love the game (look at my name why wouldn't i) but i hate it when the artstyle is different between interacting and sex scenes, especially when the interaction artstyle is so damn amazing like this one. the sex scenes is also pretty great but my first playthru it was an unwanted shock

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
look, technically we've been on arc 4 since Sep 10, 2020, more than two years, and what I've heard most of change has been in the arts and not additions to the story, so what can I say if I'm more interested in the direction of history of what in the arts?
Technically Act 5 is out, considering the official walkthrough has the Adeline scenes listed under Act 5. The dev probably kept the steam/subscribestar version as Act 4.x.x for simplicity as it was only 2 scenes and dialogue and Act 5 was expected to have a grand release with tonnes of content (who knows). This would've been out since the steam version so last year September ~ October.

EnticingBuns

Oct 2, 2022
It's so weird, this game has such great writing, great music and sounds and the art and design of the characters during dialog is so nice, with animations they are so dynamic, absolutely love it.
Then it switches to the sex scene and it's so painful, sometimes you have to look away. Mina is one of the worst examples for this. During normal dialog she looks like a normal woman, but switch scenes and she looks like a troll. Considering the quality of these drawings it almost feels like the game would be overall better without these scenes, just the descriptions.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
It's so weird, this game has such great writing, great music and sounds and the art and design of the characters during dialog is so nice, with animations they are so dynamic, absolutely love it.
Then it switches to the sex scene and it's so painful, sometimes you have to look away. Mina is one of the worst examples for this. During normal dialog she looks like a normal woman, but switch scenes and she looks like a troll. Considering the quality of these drawings it almost feels like the game would be overall better without these scenes, just the descriptions.
Turns out art is subjective:p. But I totally agree with you, the character sprite artist would be much better for the scenes.

Mar 26, 2022
I usually avoid games where the main character is the "bad guy", but I'm glad I made an exception in this case. I really like the atmosphere of this game, girls that have fairly diverse characters and most of all - the relationship between Heloise, the dragon and their daughter. It's a shame that it's a fairly short storyline.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
In one of the earlier versions, there used to be a "female knight" which was presumably cut later on. Anyway, I went file digging and found some old, original art.

Female Knight

View attachment 2181763

Rat-Girl
View attachment 2181764

Did the "rat girl" ever make it into one of the releases?
No. Both were cut early on. Rat-Girl made it much further along, even getting a name and personality. Her name was Skitt

simonmcKEY

Apr 4, 2022
In one of the earlier versions, there used to be a "female knight" which was presumably cut later on. Anyway, I went file digging and found some old, original art.

Female Knight

View attachment 2181763

Rat-Girl
View attachment 2181764

Did the "rat girl" ever make it into one of the releases?
I asked 4minute about knight girl once on discord but got the answer that maybe someday they will do something about it. So he didn't say no but I wouldn't expect anything in that direction in current state of the game.

Mifuell

Dec 14, 2018
how do I get the full version from subscribestar? I subscribed but I don't see anything as to where to download the full version.

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
I can't enter the farmsteads again for Marie Ann it keeps saying regents men are looking for me i hunted the cattle 2 times

simonmcKEY

Apr 4, 2022
I can't enter the farmsteads again for Marie Ann it keeps saying regents men are looking for me i hunted the cattle 2 times
As far as I know You only have 2 "interactions" with farm location - one in act 2, one in act 3. So you can hunt cattle and then kidnap farmgirl in next act or hunt cattle 2 times.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

The content we're working on for Act V doesn't just cover your cheerier captives. Those who have been awaiting your leisure get new content and new scenes as well! Some of you will have an Inquisitrix languishing in your dungeon. And now, thanks to the efforts of Mattrex and Lubbio, you'll get to enjoy a little catchup.
heloise_dungeon_preview.jpg
Support the game! , or
Join the discord!

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes