Cirex101

Jun 4, 2022
Does anyone know how many girls can actually get pregnant in this game?
So far? Only Enid and Heloise/Valzira go through the whole process of conception, pregancy, and birth. Almost every girl either can become confirmed pregnant by the end of available content (Inej, Cooch who finds out via some liberal breaking of the 4th Wall, Naho in certain circumstances, and Mina after she and the dragon do the Scrooge McFuck). Some haven't had confirmed pregnancies yet but we've been shown sprites where they are (Marie-Anne, Chanwe, Darja) which implies that they have been impregnated and are unaware.

Of the girls, the only ones who cannot so far become pregnant are Maelys (she's got a whole different situation, and if you've already conceived Malice, she actively prevents other Nagas from being conceived) Sabetha, who hasn't had vaginal intercourse with the dragon yet, and Adeline, whom the dragon can do it with once at the end of available content and is too soon to tell.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
So far? Only Enid and Heloise/Valzira go through the whole process of conception, pregancy, and birth. Almost every girl either can become confirmed pregnant by the end of available content (Inej, Cooch who finds out via some liberal breaking of the 4th Wall, Naho in certain circumstances, and Mina after she and the dragon do the Scrooge McFuck). Some haven't had confirmed pregnancies yet but we've been shown sprites where they are (Marie-Anne, Chanwe, Darja) which implies that they have been impregnated and are unaware.

Of the girls, the only ones who cannot so far become pregnant are Maelys (she's got a whole different situation, and if you've already conceived Malice, she actively prevents other Nagas from being conceived) Sabetha, who hasn't had vaginal intercourse with the dragon yet, and Adeline, whom the dragon can do it with once at the end of available content and is too soon to tell.
Speaking of Adeline, she needs to pop out some human girls first to continue the royal line before she ruins her womb with dragon eggs.

Cirex101

Jun 4, 2022
Speaking of Adeline, she needs to pop out some human girls first to continue the royal line before she ruins her womb with dragon eggs.
That's what her sister is for; providing girl cousins for the next generation of dragons to wed and bed.

Of course, the updates seem to imply that the Dragon can choose between Adeline and her sister if the player wants.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
That's what her sister is for; providing girl cousins for the next generation of dragons to wed and bed.

Of course, the updates seem to imply that the Dragon can choose between Adeline and her sister if the player wants.
Cuck Adeline, have her watch as we plow her sister and have her have the next Dragon in line.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hi folks, I have a little time while playtesting is underway - I can't linger long, but hopefully I can address the hottest topics!

I don't know the entire creative process but for some reason 4MinuteWarning has chosen to complete the game's story/Acts and then go back and do a touch up on the art, potentially add in more story elements and whatnot, obviously this is in so far as I know and this plan is subject to change at a moment's notice.
It is unknown to me as for why this process was chosen, perhaps to make deadlines, regardless Lubbio is rushed for time and does touch ups when he is able to.
I'd like to start by saying Lubbio is, by far, the best and most reliable artist I have ever had the pleasure of working with. He has illustrated a new scene every week for almost three years, and the game would not be where it is without him. Most of those scenes are good, some are fucking spectacular, and some need revision afterwards.

Being a responsible dev means working with your artist as much as they work with you. Lubbio's preference is for a short illustration window, with tweaks & adjustments (or full remasters) happening afterwards - we've experimented with other modes, but none of them work as well as that.

So when we have a lot of new scenes pending, we focus on getting art made; when we have spare time, we go back to improve the existing work. This is how we've always done it, and how we will continue to do it. I have never asked Lubbio to rush anything, or even given timelines for completion! Once the surge is over, we'll make refinements as we always do.

I could be wrong, but that is the end of the "Main Story" of Ch 4. All previous 4.x updates have been "Side quests" and f95 might not get ch5
I didn't know which comment to quote from this discussion, so sorry for picking on you! Yes, my plan is to make Act V available to those who support the game in whatever way (SubStar, Steam, or volunteering in its creation). Acts I-IV will continue to be updated and expanded for free, for everyone.

I expect that people will pirate Act V eventually. That's fine; piracy has a place at the fringes of any healthy ecosystem, and I don't have an issue with it. It's slightly different for indie dev - because the margins cut into our ability to make new stuff, rather than stuffing the offshore bank account of some cunt CEO. Our growth has allowed me to double the size of our team, and the amount of high-grade smut we produce, and I want to keep doing that.

That doesn't mean I should become a tyrant, or implement shitty DRM - it means I have a duty to make getting a legitimate copy as appealing as possible. Because most people don't pirate stuff for no reason, they pirate stuff for good reasons:
  1. They don't know whether it's any good. Acts I-IV, the first three-quarters of the game, should be a decent enough demonstration.
  2. It isn't actually any good. Obviously this one is subjective, but I'm doing my very best.
  3. It's too expensive. I think $15 is fair for the size of the game, and I use regional pricing so it's reasonable wherever in the world it is.
  4. It's difficult to get hold of a proper copy. AKA fuck you, German government.
  5. There aren't any reasons to get a proper copy. This is why we are making Act V exclusive, and why we offer the subscriber benefits we do.
  6. None of the above are true, but it's just not affordable at the moment. This will always be true for some people, and if that includes you, don't sweat it.
v500 will launch on the 30th December - pushed back one day, because we have better capacity for supporting a launch on the 30th. It's been a long crunch to get it ready, and I am spending this last week making it as good as it can be! If you've enjoyed Ravager and you would like to help us finish it, I hope you can give us a boost in whatever way works for you. Peace.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If we buy the game on steam will there be content censored or even removed?
I wouldn’t think so—there are already a bunch of highly NSFW games on Steam. Maybe you’ll want to ask the devs next time they come around to answer questions, if you really want to be sure.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Don't worry people. More than likely the full content will be dropped her as well, as per the usual by some mod or the dev themselves, knowing around here it's bound to happen.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
If we buy the game on steam will there be content censored or even removed?
No, the Steam version is fully uncensored, and you get all content.

is there any difference of downstairs it here and buying it from steam?
Buying it on Steam helps keep the team sheltered and fed while we finish Act V (and beyond), and gives you immediate access whenever we release new content. I would very much appreciate it, if you have the means and inclination.

I don't control the material leaked here, so I can't speak to the differences.

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
This game is so weird to me. I can never tell if I love it, hate it, or just straight love the power trip... but its definitely unique. happened to see it here

the whole "being a literal dragon" thing tho... i still can't decide how I feel about it.. Its awesome but same time, My dick bigger than their whole body..

Absolute blast in my steam cart, will be buying a supportive copy.

1 question tho can i transfer save files? Or do I need to restart

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes