_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018

It's here! Version 5.0.0 has been released. To get hold of a copy, make sure your SubscribeStar account is integrated with Discord (see Account Settings), then visit the #game-builds channel on our server.
We have about 150,000 new words and about 250 MB of new media for you to enjoy. And it's thanks to you all that it exists, in the shape it does - your support has allowed us to double the size of our team in the last year, and this is the first taste of the results. Enjoy!
View attachment 3ae67df0fd244058a9c62cec1df61424-anim_balthorne_showdown_sd.mp4

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Man, I'd love to support you and actually buy the game. But for someone from Germany it seems almost impossible. Itch.io only has the Android version, Subscribe Star requires a credit card, which virtually no one here has and Steam blocks the game.
I'm pretty sure that Subscribe Star accepts debit cards as well as credit cards, so if you have one of those you should be OK.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

skölbrot

Jul 30, 2017
Don't get me wrong there is a lot of content in this update and its great stuff, but I gotta admit spending months in anticipation for the chance to finally govern the realm only for it to all just apruptly end at the first court event, not gonna lie I am left feeling a bit empty.
1667937917694267.jpg

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
Would love to support the game but the possibility of my private bank selling info and getting me cancelled irl is not worth it (has happened to many people in my country). If steam/subscribe star start accepting crypto (monero) then definitely yes then.

MrMapPainter

Dec 15, 2022
I gotta admit spending months in anticipation for the chance to finally govern the realm only for it to all just apruptly end at the first court event, not gonna lie I am left feeling a bit empty.
Yeah I guess that's what happens when the hype/anticipation is too much but now they'll be dedicating a lot more towards Act V rather than on the side so to speak. I really enjoyed the initial scene with Malice and the planned petitioning system but wished we saw the entire chapter rather than just a part of it.

Reactions: JungleNuts

EvangelineRaleigh

Nov 7, 2018
Yeah I guess that's what happens when the hype/anticipation is too much but now they'll be dedicating a lot more towards Act V rather than on the side so to speak. I really enjoyed the initial scene with Malice and the planned petitioning system but wished we saw the entire chapter rather than just a part of it.
Yeah that's what I'm a bit confused about. I could have sworn that they were going to post essentially the entire Act V that might have minor tweaks or extra scenes added later. I thought that's why it was taking an entire year? A little disappointed that it's just a little bit of Act V.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I can get that sense of disappointment. Lot of talk and hype for it only to get so little. But, think of it this way, atleast we will be getting a progression of the story and see how things shape up fully over the course forseeable future. Personally I think the real reason we are getting such a small start is because there might be things already planned for but may need fine tuning or art that is yet to be done.

Reactions: MrMapPainter

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
I can get that sense of disappointment. Lot of talk and hype for it only to get so little. But, think of it this way, atleast we will be getting a progression of the story and see how things shape up fully over the course forseeable future. Personally I think the real reason we are getting such a small start is because there might be things already planned for but may need fine tuning or art that is yet to be done.
It feels weird to hear it called a small update. There might not feel like a lot, but during this update the game when from 716,505 words to 901,191 words.

An update of almost over 180K

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes