Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
hey followed this game for a while way back at version 2.1 i think it was? and i'm pretty sure there was a different art style for character models that was less cartoony... or am i going crazy? lol. still love the game and the art is good, keep up the good work.
You're not crazy they have changed artist more times than you change your underwear some because of them quit due to schedule/pressure of release times table and some quit over money i think. There has been a handful of artist at least, the new art style has really turned me off to this game so they keep overwriting the previous art styles that people actually liked

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Assuming we dont get fucked first by a fucking judgement day
cant bring back the race of dragon if the one who got a dragon essence get hit by a big ass meteor
I'm thinking the whole 'judgement day' thing is only a problem for humans and possibly elves. I doubt monster species will be affected much. if anything, it will likely help monster species grow.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Man the consensual sex scene with Malice in Act 5 was so weird, the new art isn't really helping either; "please stick your entire cock in me daddy I am stretchy, also tear open my aorta with your teeth" :(
to be fair she did challenge the dragon with 'you can't really hurt me anyways'. tbh i think of the gore/torture shit malice baits the dragon into as her weird form of foreplay. and maybe a trust thing where she lets the dragon do as he pleases with her despite being probably a lot stronger.

Reactions: Grelk

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
I really hope there is something we can do, I want Heloise to be my queen. If I could convince her to be my consort I can convince her to be my queen, just put the dam kiss her option!
Same, I felt so heartbroken when she looked at the Dragon and went "No." lmao

It looks like every single girl refuses us (only for now I hope), and I'd rather be single than have Adeline as my Queen

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

It looks like every single girl refuses us (only for now I hope), and I'd rather be single than have Adeline as my Queen
I wanna pull a reverse card and make Chia my queen, with Adeline her handmaiden :cool:

Reactions: Zareem and Fyo

LaserGuard

May 27, 2019
Will we be able to impregnate Sabetha? I really want to make that cheeky catgirl carry a kobold in her belly.

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020

wait, everyone refuses? even darja? well I feel used, everyone just used me for sex and now that comes the time of responsability everyones just leaves. Shamefull of them

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Will we be able to impregnate Sabetha? I really want to make that cheeky catgirl carry a kobold in her belly.
It is not yet known if the catgirls will give birth to kobolds or not. (that's a human x dragon thing)

--for the pairings available with the dragon and what children they may have, this is what we know so far.--
-human x dragon = kobold
-royal-blood human x dragon = male dragons only
-elf x dragon = female naga
-naga x dragon = unknown
-catgirl x dragon = unknown
-moonkin x dragon = unknown
**then there are hybrids to consider....**
-transformed moonkin (into dragongirl) x dragon = unknown
-transformed human (into dragongirl) x dragon = unknown

Last edited:

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
They should birth manticores or chimeras or something.
I would like to see some variety, I would also like to see a method for creating more dragons (both female and male) from the dragongirl hybrids x dragon pairings or the naga x dragon pairings.... That would be fun.

Would love to have a method of jump-starting the dragon race back into the world.

Reactions: AlexaSky

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
It is not yet known if the catgirls will give birth to kobolds or not. (that's a human x dragon thing)

--for the pairings available with the dragon and what children they may have, this is what we know so far.--
-human x dragon = kobold
-royal-blood human x dragon = male dragons only
-elf x dragon = female naga
-naga x dragon = unknown
-catgirl x dragon = unknown
-moonkin x dragon = unknown
**then there are hybrids to consider....**
-transformed moonkin (into dragongirl) x dragon = unknown
-transformed human (into dragongirl) x dragon = unknown
I think that it's hardcoded into the species. Dragons can only be male, and elves can only be female. Everything else are hybrids, unable to produce pure specimen.
That's why dragons rely on Sun blessed royal line, and also why they were eradicated so easily.
So I am pretty sure that female dragons, as well as male elves, can only be achieved if Malice majorly fucks up the laws of reality.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Surely, if all one needed to produce dragons is fucking a certain species of humanoids, there'd be many wild dragons roaming the land.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I think that it's hardcoded into the species. Dragons can only be male, and elves can only be female. Everything else are hybrids, unable to produce pure specimen.
That's why dragons rely on Sun blessed royal line, and also why they were eradicated so easily.
So I am pretty sure that female dragons, as well as male elves, can only be achieved if Malice majorly fucks up the laws of reality.
Time to support Malice I guess =) (she's not named malice in my game)... Or maybe the infernal court or the warlock might come up with an answer. The dragongirl hybrids are new creations, so is the naga, so i imagine they could be possibilities.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019

From some of the dialogue, it looks like there'll be the option to make Adeline a concubine, with some other girl as your queen. That would royally piss off Adeline, I imagine, though no doubt she'd try to hide it, which makes me want to do it.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
From some of the dialogue, it looks like there'll be the option to make Adeline a concubine, with some other girl as your queen. That would royally piss off Adeline, I imagine, though no doubt she'd try to hide it, which makes me want to do it.
That would be fun indeed, fellow Adeline hater

Reactions: Fyo
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes