4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
What you're playing IS chapter 3 buddy. As far as I know escaping the castle is chapter 1, finding a lair is chapter 2 then doing whatever it is you do after that is chapter 3. Yes sadly the game will be very short but in regards of chapter 4, it will most likely take quite some time before coming out.
This is true. I'll be spending some time fleshing out Chapter 3 with new waifus, new hordes, and other content - before moving on the Chapter 4. Ravager is intended to be a game with relatively short playtime, but enough of a branching structure that there is a scope to replay it repeatedly, and enjoy a different experience each time.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
this game changed A LOT after the first time i played it. seems like the dev took a lot of notes from people who wrote here. so kudos from me here. the animations look a lot better than the paperdolls we had before. some stuff still has to be replaced, but it's a great start. the problem, that ya gotta revert back in the dialogue to get the best outcome still stands, but it's a bit more flashed out now (some sort of an info what you would get if you choose an option would be great). i still don't get what's the point of either charming with the king in the first chapter or roaring at him. both options bring ya the same outcome, hmmm. oh and i found a funny bug: in chapter I, after you fucked the wolf girl, you can go back and fuck her over and over, enerating unlimited curelty for ya stats ^^. and i also found a plothole: in the first chapter i ate the drunken girl after fucking her, but in chapter II she reappeared...didn't i eat her (she doesn' reappear when i only eat her though)? how is she still alive? i also found a lil' graphic bug with one of the animated characters. when assassin talks with the king for the first time, she lets her ears fall down letting you see the black background with the shape of her ears when they stand stiff.

other than that i'm impressed what the dev achieved within three months after he got his first reviews.

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
i still don't get what's the point of either charming with the king in the first chapter or roaring at him. both options bring ya the same outcome, hmmm.
Because they check different skills. I think the purpose is to not harshly punish first time players who might not have figured out how to optimize the prologue build, or who make a choice that forsakes one of the two necessary points for those checks.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
this game changed A LOT after the first time i played it. seems like the dev took a lot of notes from people who wrote here. so kudos from me here. the animations look a lot better than the paperdolls we had before. some stuff still has to be replaced, but it's a great start. the problem, that ya gotta revert back in the dialogue to get the best outcome still stands, but it's a bit more flashed out now (some sort of an info what you would get if you choose an option would be great)

(bug reports)

other than that i'm impressed what the dev achieved within three months after he got his first reviews.
Thanks for the feedback, and your support! I'm glad with the progress so far, but there's still a long way to go. I appreciate the bug reports, too - some of those are completely new to me! They'll be fixed in the next version.

Because they check different skills. I think the purpose is to not harshly punish first time players who might not have figured out how to optimize the prologue build, or who make a choice that forsakes one of the two necessary points for those checks.
Bingo :)

Zenoxlin

Dec 24, 2017
interesting so far any reason you cut the free roaming off at chapter 3? kinda annoying when I've not explored everywhere yet. also the campfire girl for some reason you can't do her when she becomes your consort and can only do her when shes just a captive i find that a little strange..

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
Encountered a couple of bugs in 2.03. when i ran into the demoness, one of the dialog options gave me an error i had to roll back from, and while trying to sleep i'm stuck in a loop with the merchant lady constantly introducing herself repeatedly (meaning i sleep, get woken up, she comes to the cave, she joins up, i go to sleep, and repeat

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
interesting so far any reason you cut the free roaming off at chapter 3? kinda annoying when I've not explored everywhere yet. also the campfire girl for some reason you can't do her when she becomes your consort and can only do her when shes just a captive i find that a little strange..
It's to give some variation between playthroughs, although I've increased your time in 2.1 (currently in alpha; I'll release it here when it's finished). If you've deceived the fangirl, you have to wait until I've written the scene (which is also in 2.1!).

Encountered a couple of bugs in 2.03. when i ran into the demoness, one of the dialog options gave me an error i had to roll back from, and while trying to sleep i'm stuck in a loop with the merchant lady constantly introducing herself repeatedly (meaning i sleep, get woken up, she comes to the cave, she joins up, i go to sleep, and repeat
Thanks for the reports! Already fixed for 2.1. For future reports, hop onto Discord where I collect them:

Reactions: cumsniper

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Can't wait for 2.1, the anticipation is killing me!
Same this game really is alot of fun. Kinda disappointed with such a short timer though. I didn't even get to explore Swamp, because I ran out of time. I went to Mountain, Forest, and Wildlands and ran out of time.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Same this game really is alot of fun. Kinda disappointed with such a short timer though. I didn't even get to explore Swamp, because I ran out of time. I went to Mountain, Forest, and Wildlands and ran out of time.
You must not visit everything. Some stuff you can visit later or are not useful in the early game like witch hut or wolf women.

I only hate that many scenes are not visible if you want to take prisoners. Only lame BJ's instead. And I do not like to give the prisoners as away to minions.

Reactions: Yandere Lover

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
You must not visit everything. Some stuff you can visit later or are not useful in the early game like witch hut or wolf women.

I only hate that many scenes are not visible if you want to take prisoners. Only lame BJ's instead. And I do not like to give the prisoners as away to minions.
I know there is just so much to do, but you can't even see it all yet.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
The action economy is being revamped in the next release, so you should be able to see as much of the content as possible in one playthrough! 2.1 is currently on schedule to appear at the end of the month, and it's a biggie.

Reactions: Garter Marl the III

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The action economy is being revamped in the next release, so you should be able to see as much of the content as possible in one playthrough! 2.1 is currently on schedule to appear at the end of the month, and it's a biggie.
How much art can we expect?

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
The action economy is being revamped in the next release, so you should be able to see as much of the content as possible in one ! 2.1 is currently on schedule to appear at the end of the month, and it's a biggie.
The biggest annoyance i found with the action economy was that if you claimed your lair without using up almost all of your moves before going into the next stage, you didnt seem to get credited those extra moves. This would in fact penalize the amount of total moves, thus content, you get per play through.

So you ended up having this very gamey way of playing, holding off claiming the lair until the last moment, instead of organically claiming it when it happened on that playthrough.

Hopefully, the revision of the action economy will take this into account. (Or just give so much it doesnt matter)

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Unrelated to my previous post, are there any plans to add more options with the existing captives?

For example, the merchant. Currently, iirc, she has the 'good' route, where she gives a tit/hand job, and the 'bad' route, where she gets anal.

That is a lot of territory between those activities. I could see on the 'good' route, it might start there, but if a certain stat, say charm, is high enough, you can convince the tit job to become a full on blow job. Alternately, if your strength and/or potency is high enough, you can start all nice with the tit job, then decide you want more, and take her vaginally.

Or even just when negotiating with her. Could just say, "here's my counter offer: SURPRISE DRAGON SEX!"

Like i said, just an example scenario, but mainly just wondering if more is planned with existing characters, or if new scenes would only be with new characters.

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes