RyloNeo

Feb 15, 2019
Preferences set in options. If you have disabled gay scenes, you will not see them later in the gallery etc.
I have all the options enabled, it's not showing as content disabled it just has chains and a dragon head in the center of the scene preview

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Hello, I need some help.
In Act II I f*d Marie Anne and then freed her (and didn't eat the cattle)

I am now in Act III, but when I go back to the farm, I have no option to interact with her.

Also.

I put most of my points into charm, but for what I understand, I need strength for the sisters and the wolves?

So what's happening now? I'm fucked and have to start over?

If it's the case, I'll never understand those sandbox games that require very specific steps to actually get the intended content. Why give us freedom of choice if there is only one correct choice?

bloodaxis

Sep 1, 2017
Hello, I need some help.

I am now in Act III, but when I go back to the farm, I have no option to interact with her.
If you rape her you need to leave her stuck, and that only works if you raped her vaginally, afaik, else she'll be missing.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Hello, I need some help.

Also.

I put most of my points into charm, but for what I understand, I need strength for the sisters and the wolves?

If it's the case, I'll never understand those sandbox games that require very specific steps to actually get the intended content. Why give us freedom of choice if there is only one correct choice?
Ravager is a sandbox? Then I am Master Chief. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Hello, I need some help.

Also.

There is No one Correct Choice brother
your Action Works but you need To Simple Visit places and do action with Order so you get the Points That you will need later
For Example in the start when you the dragon run your action Will add Points to your Dragon if you kill the gaurds or scary them
so on in every other thing my tips for you go to farm eat the food for 2 times and in the start try to throw fire at the princess that will give you nice action later on when you could eat the guy Banana :LOL: :ROFLMAO:lol and I mean Eat not like yeah Make him Scream in pain that his no man anymore or eat his arm it's up to you

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
Hello, I need some help.

Also.

you shouldn't free her

best option for farmgirl is ask for "SHELTER" twice, she'll ask to leave choose "NO" fuck and "LEAVE HER THERE" (don't free her)
this will unlock the mines as an option for a lair and you can come back to take her later

Last edited:

gowayob645

Dec 15, 2020
Is there any h-scenes using the sprites(? i dont know what to call them) or is it just the drawn cgs for all of them

Mrhumle

Jul 29, 2018
So been a while since I checked this game, is it still only human and human-looking humanoids the dragon boinks?
Seriously could use a nice dragoness.

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
Am I the only one bummed out by the fact that they've supposedly removed lots of art? I assume there's no way to access the legacy art through a gallery or something? Couldn't even find a list of the art that has been removed throughout the versions, but it's quite a bit that has been changed out for much tamer variants.

Sdeck37

Apr 4, 2020
Guess it's time to post fan appreciation post #6869 then.

Now, the Defiler Wings homage is great and i had well fun playing it, or rather several times as it is needed.
Art is great and consistent. Likewise voice actors did a great job on lifting moods further.
Full version will be likely purchased on one of the next slow pacing weekends.

However as much as i am blown away by actually finding such a gem, i still like to share some constructive criticism:

1. Lack of autoscroller/forwarder
Not auto skipping, as it is provided in game preferences, but just going to the next speech bubble after the current one has been fully up for 2 seconds or so. This should avoid endless clicking and has been done on other renpy based games well.

2. An interactive map/extend from act IV
Dare i say one of the best parts of Defiler Wings, i found it a bit confusing choosing a four actions in three categories "map" when we see a full map in act IV after all. I really would like to suggest making this map available as default overview and choosing actions after as it would increase interactivity by exchanging box with more eye catching objects.
To exaggerate on this point; at the time this actually bugged me so much i looked up if you guys have any repository i could contribute to :coffee:

3. A clear "Demo ends here" message
Minor and maybe even my own fault, but on my first run i pretty much spend 5minutes what else to do after Herald tells you this plotline will be available in a future version. Clearly it just means this specific quest is worked on and there's still other stuff to. Right? Well going back to the forum told me finally no.

I did play on 5.0.3a and have not tried any previous versions before.

Cheers

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes