Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
How to get treasure ?
After I capture Heloise Anej & Sebatha never visit me ?
When do Anej & Sabetha come with treasure ?
The 2 cats have a trick, you must go for them on the first day and then they will appear 3 days after the time they give you has ended, what you must do is hire the mercenaries who give you a bonus of 7 additional days, it doesn't matter If you already have Mina, when the mercenaries reach the cave where you are, you can return them, although they promise that things will not stay like this. To avoid any future problems due to that decision during the coquista, I used the wolves to kill all the mercenaries.
Pd: Just don't forget to make the Kobolds create traps or they will steal the treasure you have accumulated and run away.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
I really like Malice. She always has that playful aura about her but you know that she can wipe you and everything else with just a thought. She just chooses not to. And i think she really cares about her father. She is hostile towards anyone who is a threat to our character. If you make a request that she restores Maelys she plays stupid saying that she can't do it perfectly but if you want the elf restored just so you can break her again Malice does it. I think she lies to us because she remained unconvinced that Maelys will not be a threat so she shaped her in a form that will not be dangerous. She is even willing to "make her mother regret the day she was born" if it is Valzira probably because she aided in the extinction of the dragons and how hostile she is to you. That is my take anyhow. Can't wait to see more of her.

Last edited:

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I really like Malice. She always has that playful aura about her but you know that she can wipe you and everything else with just a thought. She just chooses not to. And i think she really cares about her father. She is hostile towards anyone who is a threat to our character. If you make a request that she restores Maelys she plays stupid saying that she can't do it perfectly but if you want the elf restored just so you can break her again Malice does it. I think she lies to us because she remained unconvinced that Maelys will not be a threat so she shaped her in a form that will not be dangerous. She is even willing to "make her mother regret the day she was born" if it is Valzira probably because she aided in the extinction of the dragons and how hostile she is to you. That is my take anyhow. Can't wait to see more of her.
Also, I really like her a lot, and she made me curious about the future of the world. Is her goal to create a new world with different creatures, like the shapeshifter we saw, for example? She seemed to appreciate that. I'm also wondering if she has power over the past, how did the ancient Naga die? I can only think of two possibilities: either the gods killed her, or she left and is still alive. Either way, who do you think will be the antagonist of this arc? Because she seems to love Daddy a lot to turn against us. And in this world, who would have the power to oppose her? These are truly intriguing questions

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've always thought that "Malice" was rather an unkind name to give her. Yes, she's mischievous and doesn't always understand that people might care about things that she sees as unimportant, but I don't think she's intentionally evil. If I'd chosen her name, it would have been "Mischief". (Yes, I know the player can actually call her whatever name they like, but if you choose a different name from everyone else then discussions about the game can get confusing.)

CarlBaker

Feb 1, 2022
its says "Chanwe’s final theology lesson, all variants (Midnight Iris)." but part of her second half is not voice and also is her sun version voiced when it says all variants

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Also, I really like her a lot, and she made me curious about the future of the world. Is her goal to create a new world with different creatures, like the shapeshifter we saw, for example? She seemed to appreciate that. I'm also wondering if she has power over the past, how did the ancient Naga die? I can only think of two possibilities: either the gods killed her, or she left and is still alive. Either way, who do you think will be the antagonist of this arc? Because she seems to love Daddy a lot to turn against us. And in this world, who would have the power to oppose her? These are truly intriguing questions
Mind you, i skipped 40% of the dialogue when i got impatient but from what i learned there was a Naga that as they put it "almost destroyed civilization" correct? She didn't succeed so that means that someone or something managed to kill her.
Also when it comes to a future antagonist that organization Valzira is a part of will probably have a word or two about a dragon and a naga getting their own kingdom. She used Words of Power, something that only Royal blood is supposed to have only. There are still things to be revealed and there is room for a threat to emerge.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
How to get treasure ?
After I capture Heloise Anej & Sebatha never visit me ?
When do Anej & Sabetha come with treasure ?
I don't remember how to get treasure from the top of my head.
But if you have not asked kobolds to build traps, Sabetha and Inej are not coming. Instead, they steal all treasure you had and disappear forever.
The cat thiefs lie as casually as they breathe, don't trust anything they say.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Jdhale1

Jan 12, 2021
There's a multitude of options and variations, of course you cant go through all of them in 1 go. I dont know what part of this surpises you. You arent meant to see everything in a game with this many choices, which actually matter. By their definition, making a choice, closes other venues. Which you are free to pursue in another playthrough. And thats a positive. Kinetic noves are effectively dead once they run their course. Variety is a good thing.

?? In what way is that important. Are you doing a full f95 ironman no-reload run of every game and this one happened to ruin your streak? What even is the problem here. Everything I wrote, i discovered through - prepare for the shocker - exploring the game. A concept that is seemingly alien to you.

No, what im actually telling you is that you learn the game by playing the game. A novel idea, I know.

No, you dont, because you still have to let go of X to get Y or Z. There is not a single choice sequence which lets you have everything, like *you* want it. And just like in life, to succeed you need to leverage your strengths and shore up your weaknesses.

The thread the needle aspect is only there if you absolutely refuse to let go of anything in the game. If you covet and hoard every single thing you can get, and wish to sacrifice nothing in return. An exceptionally greedy concept that runs against everything the game is meant to be.

And yet it is still possible to achieve.

You should be grateful that the game actually allows this. You *can* have your cake and eat it too, if you just put in the effort to discover how. Without a limitation like this one, the game is easily stompable, no contest.

No, *your* lazyness in trying to justify using cheats, in order to avoid putting actual thought in, is not an inherent fault within the game. Its all you, buddy.

Professional Clowns make $57000 a year and yet here you are doing it for free :ROFLMAO:
LOL Im definitly still playing on my orginal save didnt realize there was a walkthrough till last update and i pretty much got everyone kept everyone except the rude fuck that was valzyra

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
The 2 cats have a trick, you must go for them on the first day and then they will appear 3 days after the time they give you has ended, what you must do is hire the mercenaries who give you a bonus of 7 additional days, it doesn't matter If you already have Mina, when the mercenaries reach the cave where you are, you can return them, although they promise that things will not stay like this. To avoid any future problems due to that decision during the coquista, I used the wolves to kill all the mercenaries.
Pd: Just don't forget to make the Kobolds create traps or they will steal the treasure you have accumulated and run away.
Bro , so I need to attack them when I 1st see them ?
They won't vist my liar if I attack Heloise with them without attacking them ?

And what mercenaries are you talking about ?

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Is Malice our daughter born to Heloise ?
Her official name is Malice ? Where is it mentioned ?

Also I can have Malice with Valzira ?
What if I've had her with Heloise what happens then , no progress with Valzira ?

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I don't remember how to get treasure from the top of my head.
But if you have not asked kobolds to build traps, Sabetha and Inej are not coming. Instead, they steal all treasure you had and disappear forever.
The cat thiefs lie as casually as they breathe, don't trust anything they say.
SmartSelect_20230916-162535_Opera.jpg Bro, how to "Purchase Trap upgrades" ?
To catch Sabetha and Enej ?

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019

When you attack them in the tunnels they usually run away and you fail. Play along and attack Heloise with them. Then they offer to take your treasure to your lair. Tell them where your lair is and they will try to rob you. That is why you need to make traps long before that. You make traps by speaking with the Kobolt representative and ask him what he can do for you. You get multiple decisions but choose "Traps". When you make the traps the cat women will get caught.
The Mercenaries are those bandits in the Gutter Cove (i think it's the name?). They are in the Tavern.

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
Is Malice our daughter born to Heloise ?
Her official name is Malice ? Where is it mentioned ?

Also I can have Malice with Valzira ?
What if I've had her with Heloise what happens then , no progress with Valzira ?
Malice can be born from any elf except the red haired one Maelys. Her Default name is Malice but you can name her how you wish.
Yes, Valzira can be the mother.
There is progress but there will be no pregnancy since every time it is a Naga and one Naga is enough for the game.

Nexus Nova

Apr 17, 2020
Does any one have another link for the drm remover?
The one in extras doesnt open for me because pixel drain doesnt work in my country

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022

I leave you a quick save with all the girls already captured, they would be missing, the trap Issa (will appear on its own in a few days) the cat girls (they will fall into a trap also in a few days) and Malice will be born as soon as the days are up depending whether you impregnated Heloise or Valzira first and you see the dream that indicates their birth, so pay attention to that. I haven't touched any events yet, I've just captured all the girls and it's up to you to decide what to do from there.
Ps: the chosen place is the abandoned mines, which is the only place where sacrificing some of the girls is optional.

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I leave you a quick save with all the girls already captured, they would be missing, the trap Issa (will appear on its own in a few days) the cat girls (they will fall into a trap also in a few days) and Malice will be born as soon as the days are up depending whether you impregnated Heloise or Valzira first and you see the dream that indicates their birth, so pay attention to that. I haven't touched any events yet, I've just captured all the girls and it's up to you to decide what to do from there.
Ps: the chosen place is the abandoned mines, which is the only place where sacrificing some of the girls is optional.
Thanks bro .
Letme check it out .

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes