hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
played through the game again as i said i would but the cat girls wont appear in my lair as they did before, i did the raid and took the inquisitrix with me, i'm at act 4 now will they ever appear again?

Agent0815

~~~Translator~~~ ~Master of Furry~
Modder
Donor
Mar 12, 2022
played through the game again as i said i would but the cat girls wont appear in my lair as they did before, i did the raid and took the inquisitrix with me, i'm at act 4 now will they ever appear again?
As soon as you are in your lair, you must have the traps built. Then you go into the city to the cat girls.
When the traps are ready, go to the inquisitrix together with the cat girls, capture her and arrange with the girls to bring the loot to your lair.
A little later in the game, a goblin will come and tell you that the traps have worked, and you have the girls.

hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
As soon as you are in your lair, you must have the traps built. Then you go into the city to the cat girls.
When the traps are ready, go to the inquisitrix together with the cat girls, capture her and arrange with the girls to bring the loot to your lair.
A little later in the game, a goblin will come and tell you that the traps have worked, and you have the girls.
i did all of this but they never appeared or fell into my trap, nor did they take any treasure. will they appear sometime later?

Agent0815

~~~Translator~~~ ~Master of Furry~
Modder
Donor
Mar 12, 2022
i did all of this but they never appeared or fell into my trap, nor did they take any treasure. will they appear sometime later?
Hmm, weird, I assume you slept in the lair too? As far as I know, the event is triggered when you wake up. But I could be wrong, I haven't played for a long time. :unsure:

Amateon

Nov 29, 2022
Ok, question...
With a bit of a spoiler.

We have three elves in this game:
Heloise the inquisitrix (pale with white hair)
Valzira the witch (light purple skin with dark purple hair)
Maelys the huntress (tan skin with red hair)

Here is the question:
Am I the only one that finds odd that, out of the three, the one we cant get an egg out of is the one that mostly resembles the child?
Malice the naga (tan skin with red hair)

Even the pointy ears are similar...
Heloise's are too long.
Valzira's are too wide.
Maelys is the closest in shape...

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Ok, question...
With a bit of a spoiler.

We have three elves in this game:
Heloise the inquisitrix (pale with white hair)
Valzira the witch (light purple skin with dark purple hair)
Maelys the huntress (tan skin with red hair)

Here is the question:
Am I the only one that finds odd that, out of the three, the one we cant get an egg out of is the one that mostly resembles the child?
Malice the naga (tan skin with red hair)

Even the pointy ears are similar...
Heloise's are too long.
Valzira's are too wide.
Maelys is the closest in shape...
I think Maelys looks like that because of the Sun corruption. She was raped by dragons many times in the past.

Reactions: JungleNuts

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
..where'd you get that idea that "elves look exactly like so-and-so" and conclude all them gals thus must be elves, i wonder. there's numbers of races with pointy ears. witches might change skin colour over time due to experiments with questionable chemicals. and so on. hell, one of my all-time favourite games around here is about goblin girls, mostly, and they too have pointy ears, and one of them colours herself pink, and runs the widest scam known to goblins, at that time.. far as i know.
there's no say about any race "looks this, period", even dragons themselves differ by wide range in size, shape, capabilities and whatnot.
just sayin'.

*edited* for linkie

Last edited:

Amateon

Nov 29, 2022
..where'd you get that idea that "elves look exactly like so-and-so" and conclude all them gals thus must be elves, i wonder. there's numbers of races with pointy ears. witches might change skin colour over time due to experiments with questionable chemicals. and so on. hell, one of my all-time favourite games around here is about goblin girls, mostly, and they too have pointy ears, and one of them colours herself pink, and runs the widest scam known to goblins, at that time.. far as i know.
there's no say about any race "looks this, period", even dragons themselves differ by wide range in size, shape, capabilities and whatnot.
just sayin'.

*edited* for linkie
Uh...those three are explicitly stated in game to be elves...even by themselves...
And i was pointing at the differences to compare to the appearance of a hypotetical child (aka Malice, that is a naga...that in game is described: naga is the unholy result of the union of an elf and a dragon)

Also i mentioned ear shape because that is something irl that can be inherited in humans from parent to child.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
just sayin'.

*edited* for linkie
It's all actually stated in the game. Our trio of elves call themselves elves specifically, and human characters don't have pointy ears.
And no, dragons do "looks this, period" - they all are big, scary lizards.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Uh...those three are explicitly stated in game to be elves...even by themselves...
And i was pointing at the differences to compare to the appearance of a hypotetical child (aka Malice, that is a naga...that in game is described: naga is the unholy result of the union of an elf and a dragon)

Also i mentioned ear shape because that is something irl that can be inherited in humans from parent to child.
ah, got it. wasn't initially clear to me.

well, lore is sketchy on all beings, on a closer look. i've seen story fragments about humans being the offspring of dragons who decided to rid their wings, and stay and live on ground.. not in this game here, mind you.

Sky8Hero

Sep 2, 2023
All of the download's have it to open steam does anybody know how to play the game without it doing it won't let you play because of it due to need error licenses how to fix

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes