CuriousKiyo

Jun 15, 2022
I love the moaning sounds :love:, but I'm not so sure about the normal conversation voice acting :HideThePain:. The game is still awesome, though! Plot is great!
I'd have to disagree about the voice acting. I think it's one of the game's best features.
I think you're both right. The quality of voice acting varies so wildly it's funny. Take Balthorne and Maelys whispering acting and compare it with Heloise's soft velvet voice or Valzira's ever sarcastic seething. It's night and day.

Oct 12, 2023
I think you're both right. The quality of voice acting varies so wildly it's funny. Take Balthorne and Maelys whispering acting and compare it with Heloise's soft velvet voice or Valzira's ever sarcastic seething. It's night and day.
Personally, the best ones are:

Stupid Sexy Ryll.

"Trust me bro" Malagar.

"Sister fucker" Inej and "sister fucked" Sabetha.

Best daughter Malice.

Honorable mentions:

Wolf Semen girl (Mary-Anne)

The Femboy (you know the one).

Darja.

"Allegedly not traumatized" Breaker.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Personally, the best ones are:

Stupid Sexy Ryll.

"Trust me bro" Malagar.

"Sister fucker" Inej and "sister fucked" Sabetha.

Best daughter Malice.

Honorable mentions:

Wolf Semen girl (Mary-Anne)

The Femboy (you know the one).

Darja.

"Allegedly not traumatized" Breaker.
Sabetha and Mina have to be my favorites. Though I might just be biased toward the accent in Mina's case.

Vampsquid

Jul 22, 2019
Once again, cannot seem to launch the game.
"An error occured while launching game : no licence"

Is there a way to bypass this? I tried everything I could find online (not much), any help is appreciated: )
1723391037054.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: Screaming Trees - Ivy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Once again, cannot seem to launch the game.
"An error occured while launching game : no licence"

Is there a way to bypass this? I tried everything I could find online (not much), any help is appreciated: )
View attachment 3921194
strange. you don't need any license.
have you tried one of the tools you find in the OP, linked as "DRM Remover"? it could be that the Steam junk is complaining, possibly if you don't have anything on the computer which requires Steam. if it's not installed, the original game launcher might be reason of this error. it checks for Steam. if ther is no Steam, it will likely complain. this whole 'no license' nonsense looks like a complaint.

Feb 21, 2022
The indian type girl who is a merchant, i find it very difficult to unlock content for her, i really like her though, i feel like the guide is missing something.

Oct 12, 2023
The indian type girl who is a merchant, i find it very difficult to unlock content for her, i really like her though, i feel like the guide is missing something.
Go to the Roads, encounter her.

There are now 2 paths.

1) You strip her clothes and rape her, she will be kidnapped by mercs and act as a sex slave, you can bring her as an unhappy captive.

2) Let her go with clothes, she will go to Gutter's cove and you can help her again, you can then bring her to be a captive and she won't be unhappy in this state.

4.50 star(s) 209 Votes