The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
What is the best lair in your opinions?

Personally, I am leaning towards The Mine. For two reasons; One, you get a girl as faction leader to fuck (Žižeryx) and two, you don't lose The Abbess. Chanwe.

The Spire is my second fav as you can do what you want and get into it easily and tell Malagar to fuck off. I do not like The Sunken Temple due to to Chanwe getting raped by tentacles and losing her virginity that way and becoming the grotesque "Mother". No thanks, as the MC I want to be the one to take her virginity, dammit!

Also, are there rewards for going Mercy vs Cruelty? Doesnt seem like it but I do like to keep my captives happy when I can.

Edit: Just played after looking at the walk-through and WHOOPS!, didnt realize Zizeryx was a trap! (godsdammit!)
So yeah, looks like its Ancient Spire for me!

Last edited:
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
What is the best lair in your opinions?

Personally, I am leaning towards The Mine. For two reasons; One, you get a girl as faction leader to fuck (Žižeryx) and two, you don't lose The Abbess. Chanwe.

The Spire is my second fav as you can do what you want and get into it easily and tell Malagar to fuck off. I do not like The Sunken Temple due to to Chanwe getting raped by tentacles and losing her virginity that way and becoming the grotesque "Mother". No thanks, as the MC I want to be the one to take her virginity, dammit!

Also, are there rewards for going Mercy vs Cruelty? Doesnt seem like it but I do like to keep my captives happy when I can.

Edit: Just played after looking at the walk-through and WHOOPS!, didnt realize Zizeryx was a trap! (godsdammit!)
So yeah, looks like its Ancient Spire for me!
Welp, you just gave me a reason to go for the mines

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Other potential issue with mines/infernals is you lose the Imperatrix, similarly sunken temple makes you lose the abbess.

Now, if you get to have fun with the elfy lady, simply with red skin, then no problem.

[Edit]actually, that does raise the question, in future content are we going to be able to have interactions with the red skinned Imperatrix, similar to the Mother scene after Chanwe is converted?

Last edited:

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
actually, that does raise the question, in future content are we going to be able to have interactions with the red skinned Imperatrix, similar to the Mother scene after Chanwe is converted?
You will indeed! If you stay in the demons' good graces, of course. Evil graces?

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
The second weekly mini-build is now !
Art: Darja’s scene has been degollumised (Luccass).

Thank you so much for this! Darja is my favorite character in this game and I'm looking forward to more "consort" stuff featuring her.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
The second weekly mini-build is now !
Did a quick run through on the currently posted build, and ran into what i think is a new bug on older content.

Instructed my servants to make a sacrifice, gobbled it up, all the description said i would become much more physically powerful, but it was actually my potency stat that went up, not my strength.

Additionally, the description of my potency went to saying "the draconic power is 'muscular' within your veins".

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Did a quick run through on the currently posted build, and ran into what i think is a new bug on older content.

Instructed my servants to make a sacrifice, gobbled it up, all the description said i would become much more physically powerful, but it was actually my potency stat that went up, not my strength.

Additionally, the description of my potency went to saying "the draconic power is 'muscular' within your veins".
That is... definitely a bug! Thank you, I'll fix it in next week's build :)

zeusdia

Oct 14, 2017
Art: Darja’s scene has been degollumised (Luccass).

Thank you so much for this! Darja is my favorite character in this game and I'm looking forward to more "consort" stuff featuring her.
This convinced me to download the newest version immediately and go have fun with Darja!
I had a look at the new art and at first thought I had run old version of the game by accident, because I could swear she looks completely the same as before (I guess it's due to the shiny high pointed red nose and bulging eyes...? Hard to tell, I'm not really an artist).

So I went to the game files of this version and previous version and checked both pictures for direct comparison... and... man I had no idea how much worse the old version was.
Well the good news is that the new look IS definitely an improvement! Unfortunately she is still 90% Gollum and only 10% Darja from her animated avatar :( (I love her look in the avatar).

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
This convinced me to download the newest version immediately and go have fun with Darja!
I had a look at the new art and at first thought I had run old version of the game by accident, because I could swear she looks completely the same as before (I guess it's due to the shiny high pointed red nose and bulging eyes...? Hard to tell, I'm not really an artist).

So I went to the game files of this version and previous version and checked both pictures for direct comparison... and... man I had no idea how much worse the old version was.
Well the good news is that the new look IS definitely an improvement! Unfortunately she is still 90% Gollum and only 10% Darja from her animated avatar :( (I love her look in the avatar).
It could have been a lot worse SPOILER_fangirl_edit.jpg

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I hope we can marry all the ladies, especially the huntress. Hope there will be a way to get the twins to come with you willingly.

Last edited:

Makdiklg

Jul 6, 2018
Really enjoyed the first few chapters of the game. The story is really engaging, and puts the player into the shoes of a newly born dragon.(As strange as that sounds) I tended to make decisions based on that, and it was a blast. Also Marie-Anne best girl :Kappa:

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes