rockr

Jun 26, 2019
Loading up my old save gets me killed by some woman at night no matter what I do (wasn't a problem before).

Themistocles' Crocs

May 15, 2018
Can anyone provide any help on how to trigger the farmgirl/Wolf scene? I've followed the guide and tried so many times to trigger it. I can get every other scene to show except this one. :(

The steps I am following is capture the farmgirl, watch the vision scene. Then leave the lair, and then return to the lair. But nothing ever happens

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
Got a question, I have seen that you have a lot of choices in this game - is one of those being a good(ish) person, like no rape and stuff or is that not a option. And also, so the MC is a dragon but does he ever get to shift to human form or is he a dragon throughout the game?
It's possible to play the game pretty mercifully, you're never forced to rape anyone. If there's any content you dont like be sure to turn it off in the Preferences. Also, no, the developer has said the dragon will always stay a dragon.

Loading up my old save gets me killed by some woman at night no matter what I do (wasn't a problem before).
It sounds like that playthrough ran out out of days to get a lair, you might have to start a new game.

Can anyone provide any help on how to trigger the farmgirl/Wolf scene? I've followed the guide and tried so many times to trigger it. I can get every other scene to show except this one. :(

The steps I am following is capture the farmgirl, watch the vision scene. Then leave the lair, and then return to the lair. But nothing ever happens
Make sure you have the Beast tag activated in Preferences. IIRC you need to leave and revisit your lair quite a few times to trigger it.

Avariel

Dec 15, 2019
weird question: how do you get the "cg_demon_manual_lubbio_climax_b" picture ingame?
In particular - the "climax_b" version.

Themistocles' Crocs

May 15, 2018
It's possible to play the game pretty mercifully, you're never forced to rape anyone. If there's any content you dont like be sure to turn it off in the Preferences. Also, no, the developer has said the dragon will always stay a dragon.

It sounds like that playthrough ran out out of days to get a lair, you might have to start a new game.

Make sure you have the Beast tag activated in Preferences. IIRC you need to leave and revisit your lair quite a few times to trigger it.
Yah I definitely have the beast tag on. So frustrating to be stuck on this one. Im doing entire runs where i leave and revist lair like 15+ times. never even get a hint of the scene

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
weird question: how do you get the "cg_demon_manual_lubbio_climax_b" picture ingame?
In particular - the "climax_b" version.
It's awaiting integration (it arrived a little after the rest of the CGs), but will be in the next release.

Hello, I would like to know if there will be possibility of having a French patch? thank you
Not in the immediate future - from me, at least. All of my time is currently dedicated to getting new content in, and that means that scenes are being added on a weekly basis. But later on, if someone volunteers to do translations, I'd be up for integrating them.

Yah I definitely have the beast tag on. So frustrating to be stuck on this one. Im doing entire runs where i leave and revist lair like 15+ times. never even get a hint of the scene
For that scene you need:
- a captive, happy Marie-Anne
- to have recruited the wolfmen, and for them to still be alive
- to know Marie-Anne's name
- the Beast tag on

I hope that sorts it out for you!

Thought that I was the only one that had to realize this game was really bad and poorly programmed.
your face is really bad and poorly programmed

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Game's really fun. Playing as a dragon is a surprisingly cool idea, especially since I'm not a fan of similar concepts and thought I won't like the game. I'll definitely stick for more. I've been trying various approaches (although I have one "canonical" run). I've seen some gore, rape and bestiality scenes, but can't find any femdom ones.

Last edited:

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
Game's really fun. Playing as a dragon is a surprisingly cool idea, especially since I'm not a fan of similar concepts and though I won't like the game. I'll definitely stick for more. I've been trying various approaches (although I have one "canonical" run). I've seen some gore, rape and bestiality scenes, but can't find any femdom ones.
There's a femdom/horror scene with Mother, a femdom/incest dream sequence with Malice, and a mindplay/femdom dream sequence with Heloise. Try the walkthrough if you haven't already (y)

Oct 16, 2017
First time playing with audio and voices on, and I'm already feeling sorry for the Handmaid's VA, the director and Recording Editor didn't make sure that her "I'll do my best to please you." line was done correctly without any mishaps.
If you pay attention, the "best" is pronounced "blest" in the recording used for the game.
That's not the VA's fault, as it isn't always easy to catch yourself doing such mistakes, but the Director and Recording Editor, especially, should catch these types of things and have the VA do their lines over again.

AgentTex42

Oct 25, 2018
How do you trigger the Dragon/Eburon scene? I've done what the walkthrough says, but as fas I can tell the scene won't happen.

Varakor

Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys

I don'T know how to triger the handmaiden screen. I try the all option but the "princess ride" or the cut off the maiden clothes option is not appearing

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes