krotonor

Dec 31, 2018
Guys I got stacked on the scene of Enid giving birth to kobold (I choose to take responsibility and the game take me back to that choice again, everything else is working properly and I tried to even close and open again the game but it is till stacked there)

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Haven't had time to play the latest updates but I'm still following the progress of this game. I just wanted to drop in and say the speed at which you create updates is just amazing. I'm honest astounded by how fast they come out. On top of that you somehow manage to incorporate suggestions into these updates without slowing down production is really cool too!

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
The best and worst part about this game is getting to play as a good/merciful dragon. It's rather difficult to balance being nice, gathering a harem, and getting one's minions in good shape. Particularly since I actually feel bad about dumping some girls to my minions.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
MIchealbael

Please tell me you are not putting X in there for the number if you are please slap yourself right in the middle of your forehead of me. You can only add numbers and it shouldn't be causing any errors.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hopefully Heloise scenes can get a re-draw in foreseeable future. From my pow, her current render is very weak. Maybe a more cartoon-ish scene will be better.
I'm hoping to polish up or replace some of the art that I commissioned in the early stages of the development, when I was desperate and had very few resources. I've got polls running for my benefactors so we can prioritise what comes next.

But it is? I don't really remember it being ever used for non-American tribal warriors.

Feel free to list any examples of historical tribal warrior "Braves" in Europe, Asia or Africa, if you really think there were.
If a word describes a specific thing, I don't want to use it to describe a different thing. The wolf tribe aren't native American, so it seemed like a bit of a no-brainer to me.

Haven't had time to play the latest updates but I'm still following the progress of this game. I just wanted to drop in and say the speed at which you create updates is just amazing. I'm honest astounded by how fast they come out. On top of that you somehow manage to incorporate suggestions into these updates without slowing down production is really cool too!
Thank you! It's been much easier to do, now that I have a budget to work with and a strong writing team to help me. It takes up a lot of my time, but I'm really passionate about Ravager and want to grow it as quickly as I can.

The best and worst part about this game is getting to play as a good/merciful dragon. It's rather difficult to balance being nice, gathering a harem, and getting one's minions in good shape. Particularly since I actually feel bad about dumping some girls to my minions.
That's good! I wanted a good/merciful playthrough to throw a few harder choices your way. Later on, you'll see some of those bear fruit.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
If the player names the Naga there are a few instances where the game still uses her default name.

"Malice lies slumped over your belly like a doll someone has left on the floor, her arms boneless and her breasts pillowing your scales."

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
One thing I noticed is that if you get the farm girl to tell you about the mine, the merchant thinks she told you about it when she visits if you trigger that later. Also makes getting the farm girl impossible as I'm pretty sure you need to lewd her to recruit her later.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
One thing I noticed is that if you get the farm girl to tell you about the mine, the merchant thinks she told you about it when she visits if you trigger that later. Also makes getting the farm girl impossible as I'm pretty sure you need to lewd her to recruit her later.
As far as I remember, you have to show her mercy (I think you need enough charm before you lewd her or she would ask to stay in the farm after lewding her) and don’t hunt in the farm else you can’t get her. Well I’m not sure coz I haven’t played the game for a while.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
hello :)

i maked some search with keyword like "gold" "treasure" and "morale" but i founded nothing :(

how can we raise the horde morale (kobolt, wolfmen, mercenary,etc....) whiteout giving them girls ?
normally we can raise it by earning gold according to the walkthrough but i don't found way to earn gold,
in the walkthrough there is only one quest where we can earn gold and we have to choose between the woman
and a very small amount of gold or all of our part of gold but whiteout the woman.
we can earn gold by sending the kobolt stealing it but wen i ask them to do that they don't want.

i'm stuck

thank for your answers :)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
how long is the shortest route (not death) and how long is the longest one?
That’s a hard question to answer really since game is still updating...

I don’t know if there is now more stuff after your clash with the hunter but if the “shortest” route to advance without dying is what you seek, then thou shall need to satisfy the required stats for the hunter not to kill you...

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
" Descriptions of the wolf tribe are less culturally insensitive. "
Gots to make sure to not offend any wolfpeople. BRUH.
I think they are thick-skinned enough not to be easily offended, or atleast, provoked.

Unless... you call them pussies xD

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The association can go both ways. You can try to associate native american imagery/values etc. on the wolf-tribe but that doesn't mean you're trying to put anything from this game on the historical braves.

But as 4MW said the association is not wanted anyway so no need to use the term. It's not like native americans were the only tribal culture.

Last edited:
Reactions: Streetshark

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019

i maked some search with keyword like "gold" "treasure" and "morale" but i founded nothing :(

how can we raise the horde morale (kobolt, wolfmen, mercenary,etc....) whiteout giving them girls ?
normally we can raise it by earning gold according to the walkthrough but i don't found way to earn gold,
in the walkthrough there is only one quest where we can earn gold and we have to choose between the woman
and a very small amount of gold or all of our part of gold but whiteout the woman.
we can earn gold by sending the kobolt stealing it but wen i ask them to do that they don't want.

i'm stuck

i founded the answers !!
habitually i manages with english language but i didn't know the meaning of "riches" o_O
now i know the meaning, so now i can give gold to my hordes and raises there morale :D
just click on "survey your horde" choose one then click on "i have a gift for you" and finally
click on "riches" and voila the morale has been raised !! :D

i hope that will help others players who have difficulty with the english language :)

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017

i'm stuck

From the Kobold section of the walkthrough (it's easy to miss):

At the highest level of morale, you can send the Kobolds out to steal Treasure (Gold! Gold!), which can be used to boost Morale and build in your lair.

I've been able to increase morale without giving anyone away by 1. stealing mina's treasures in her first encounter 2. giving it to the kobolds to max out their morale 3. send them out for gold (repeatable).

Reactions: Rixen and ponk01
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes