ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
From the Kobold section of the walkthrough (it's easy to miss):

At the highest level of morale, you can send the Kobolds out to steal Treasure (Gold! Gold!), which can be used to boost Morale and build in your lair.

I've been able to increase morale without giving anyone away by 1. stealing mina's treasures in her first encounter 2. giving it to the kobolds to max out their morale 3. send them out for gold (repeatable).
thank you !! :D

Reactions: Streetshark

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Oh, and a way to calm/romance Naho ? By letting her alone (no sex at the lair) and talking to her ? I know she probably prefer domination, but it would better if she felt respect and wasn't showing such temper all the time.

EDIT : In fact, besides Heloïse, there isn't much interactions between the dragon and the captives. I want romance, mutual love !!!

Last edited:

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
Oh, and a way to calm/romance Naho ? By letting her alone (no sex at the lair) and talking to her ? I know she probably prefer domination, but it would better if she felt respect and wasn't showing such temper all the time.

EDIT : In fact, besides Heloïse, there isn't much interactions between the dragon and the captives. I want romance, mutual love !!!
The Dreamweavers on Discord are voting for stuff like exactly that, it'll probably happen when it gets popular enough. The dev has said they're prioritizing act 4 content right now, so it might take a little while. But yeah, that would be nice!

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
The Dreamweavers on Discord are voting for stuff like exactly that, it'll probably happen when it gets popular enough. The dev has said they're prioritizing act 4 content right now, so it might take a little while. But yeah, that would be nice!
That's cool !!! In all my games where you get to play the "evil" and "love" routes, I always start on the good route while telling myself that I'll play the evil side later. And in the end, I can't do it after getting to know the characters XD
Anyone else feel that way or am I just weird ?

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Also, I must say that I would have prefered to take Rain (nun) as a captive instead of Chanwee (abess) on the "Look quizzically" path when you don't assault her. Chanwee is a... bit too eager to be defiled just to prove her point. Rain would make a better love interest imo, since she doesn't seem as fanatical.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
On the other hand, Chanwee is guilt-free morale for your troops after having some fun in her tutoring scenes. However yeah, I'm kinda split on faction choice. Demons are tempting cus I like the look of their representative but Heloise is prime waifu material. Haven't tried the sea cult gal yet so I can't just dismiss them. And the warlock is fun just for being the uncle of the fangirl who I can't bring myself to hurt.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
On the other hand, Chanwee is guilt-free morale for your troops after having some fun in her tutoring scenes. However yeah, I'm kinda split on faction choice. Demons are tempting cus I like the look of their representative but Heloise is prime waifu material. Haven't tried the sea cult gal yet so I can't just dismiss them. And the warlock is fun just for being the uncle of the fangirl who I can't bring myself to hurt.
The Cthulhu cult is fun, but anime taught me that sticking your dick in crazy is never a good idea on the long term.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Will there be a way we can get horde bonuses/strengthen the troops without giving up a single person to them?
A good strat is to give kobolds the treasure you get from the start and then to get gold from the merchant girl, and give it to them too. With +2 morale, you can send kobolds to find treasure every few days, and give it to the other factions. You can max morale of every faction pretty fast with this method without giving up a single girl.

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
A good strat is to give kobolds the treasure you get from the start and then to get gold from the merchant girl, and give it to them too. With +2 morale, you can send kobolds to find treasure every few days, and give it to the other factions. You can max morale of every faction pretty fast with this method without giving up a single girl.
The only downside is you miss out on some cool scenes where the Hordes bang those girls (or Issa).

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Feb 26, 2019
Glad to see the art is getting more consistent, in early versions not only it was really blurry but it looked as if every panel was made by a different artist. I absolutely love this game and it's story/mechanics, can't wait to see it in its final version!

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes