The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
managed to do the best ending i could by sacrificing about only 1 girl, the walk through needs A LOT of improvement, i was expecting a full guide with the best route but it was underwhelming
I got the best without sacrifice. I rewrote few thing of course, but I hoped for animations, pregnancy etc. , and i found 4 major bugs (had to fix by myself).

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Reporting two issues I had with the game
Minor one is this sprite I get in seemly random dialogues.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then you have this script error I get during the Issa dialogue, somewhat gamebreaking since the only alternative I have is either eating her or loading the game and not going to sleep.

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
Reporting two issues I had with the game
Minor one is this sprite I get in seemly random dialogues.

Then you have this script error I get during the Issa dialogue, somewhat gamebreaking since the only alternative I have is either eating her or loading the game and not going to sleep.
Ahahaha, I imagine the scene XD
Issa : You have my undying loyalty.
Dragon : .... DO I EAT YOU, OR BECOME SLEEP DEPRIVED ?

Jan 25, 2020
I'm hoping to polish up or replace some of the art that I commissioned in the early stages of the development, when I was desperate and had very few resources. I've got polls running for my benefactors so we can prioritise what comes next.

If a word describes a specific thing, I don't want to use it to describe a different thing. The wolf tribe aren't native American, so it seemed like a bit of a no-brainer to me.

Thank you! It's been much easier to do, now that I have a budget to work with and a strong writing team to help me. It takes up a lot of my time, but I'm really passionate about Ravager and want to grow it as quickly as I can.

That's good! I wanted a good/merciful playthrough to throw a few harder choices your way. Later on, you'll see some of those bear fruit.
Any plans for Malice to get a cock? Could be fun to have to get a bit dominate since it's a dream world and all.

Reactions: Rixen and Grelk

erg1986

May 25, 2018
"Who sent you?"
and
"You are my huntress now"
gives the same dialogue. Obviously for the first question. Fix it.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
So i played this a while ago. It was a nice surprise in doing the darker theme well.
Only reason I haven't come back to it is because every update says there is like one or two added scenes.
Idk if it is just me, but I tend to ignore the million micro update games for a long time. Just doesn't feel like there is a lot of new content, ya know?
Probly just me. I like to binge a lot at once.

akenedy

May 3, 2017
This had a lot of potential, but dev decided to add ntr and gay stuff, i know its avoidable but still, it just gives me the shivers just knowing its there...*brr* :sick: Dropping this, it was nice while it lasted...
I love how even when the sensitive content is completely optional people still find ways to complain about it. Seriously, toughen up people.

Last edited:

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
I dunno if it's because I'm running off old saves (there are only so many times I want to do a full run through, I like the frequent updates but I tend to avoid a full replay every week) but I can't get the demon to give me a blowjob after giving her the Elf... I never get an option for "entertainment" at any point, just the option to give her a gift.

Edit to add: Also so far I've never gotten the extra dreams... possibly because I haven't done a playthrough where I've turned on pregnancy and done a playthrough where I impregnate the commoner... I don't know if that is needed for the dream with the Naga...

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
This had a lot of potential, but dev decided to add ntr and gay stuff, i know its avoidable but still, it just gives me the shivers just knowing its there...*brr* :sick: Dropping this, it was nice while it lasted...
Excluding this, how easy it is to actually choose what you want? Like is this some sort of a game, which constantly jebaits you into mentioned by you scenes or is it actually easy to navigate? Haven't played this one at all.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Excluding this, how easy it is to actually choose what you want? Like is this some sort of a game, which constantly jebaits you into mentioned by you scenes or is it actually easy to navigate? Haven't played this one at all.
Hmm, you can gate off the content you don't want to view but, I don't know if it still actually happens or not. I don't know if you are turning those events off completely or if you are just not viewing it.

Reactions: Kaeris
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes