CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
Hmm, you can gate off the content you don't want to view but, I don't know if it still actually happens or not. I don't know if you are turning those events off completely or if you are just not viewing it.
Are they cut from the story completely or they are still mentioned without the CGs?

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Don't understand why the merchant can refuse you after you fuck her the first time. Don't see how she has any choice.
I do plan to add a "forcible renegotiation" scene, I just haven't had the time to get around to it yet.

This had a lot of potential, but dev decided to add ntr and gay stuff, i know its avoidable but still, it just gives me the shivers just knowing its there...*brr* :sick: Dropping this, it was nice while it lasted...
There are a lot of different types of content that different people will find objectionable. That's why I put the content flags in, so you can avoid them completely.

:周: oh no !The pregnancy label is gone!
F95 only allows a game to have 50 tags, Ravager would have more so I have to juggle them. I've reshuffled so that the pregnancy tag displays.

So i played this a while ago. It was a nice surprise in doing the darker theme well.
Only reason I haven't come back to it is because every update says there is like one or two added scenes.
Idk if it is just me, but I tend to ignore the million micro update games for a long time. Just doesn't feel like there is a lot of new content, ya know?
Probly just me. I like to binge a lot at once.
Yeah, that's totally cool. We update weekly, so each one only has a couple of extra scenes, but it's legit to wait awhile for a main version change. The next one is in the works at the moment, and should be here in less than a month.

I dunno if it's because I'm running off old saves (there are only so many times I want to do a full run through, I like the frequent updates but I tend to avoid a full replay every week) but I can't get the demon to give me a blowjob after giving her the Elf... I never get an option for "entertainment" at any point, just the option to give her a gift.

Edit to add: Also so far I've never gotten the extra dreams... possibly because I haven't done a playthrough where I've turned on pregnancy and done a playthrough where I impregnate the commoner... I don't know if that is needed for the dream with the Naga...
- Infernal entertainment: you need the femdom, futa, and rape flags to be on
- Commoner impregnation: you might need a fresh playthrough, she was originally a throwaway NPC so the event flags weren't configured initially.
- Naga dream: doesn't require commoner pregnancy, but does need the femdom and incest flags to be on. Check the walkthrough if you're stuck.

Excluding this, how easy it is to actually choose what you want? Like is this some sort of a game, which constantly jebaits you into mentioned by you scenes or is it actually easy to navigate? Haven't played this one at all.
If you disable a flag, that content won't be described, and no choices will appear that will lead to it. The game is completely playable with no flags at all, if that's your thing.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Are there ways to raise minions' morale without giving them girls? And what are you supposed to do with additional time bought from mercenaries? You can (or could last time I checked) explore all available content without hiring mercs and their time boost

Also, why is kobold trap locked behind gay tag. Traps aren't gay

erg1986

May 25, 2018
Are there ways to raise minions' morale without giving them girls? And what are you supposed to do with additional time bought from mercenaries? You can (or could last time I checked) explore all available content without hiring mercs and their time boost

Also, why is kobold trap locked behind gay tag. Traps aren't gay
Give minions treasure. I feel like mercs' time was needed for me to open everything. Traps are truly not gay, you are a man of culture. (But the new trap's pic is kinda gayish really)

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Give minions treasure. I feel like mercs' time was needed for me to open everything. Traps are truly not gay, you are a man of culture. (But the new trap's pic is kinda gayish really)
bruh. Traps are gay. Very gay.
But to quote something I read, "I fuck pretty, and you are pretty."

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
bruh. Traps are gay. Very gay.
But to quote something I read, "I fuck pretty, and you are pretty."
That line reminded me of something from a long time ago, lol. CrossBusted, by any chance? I had to hunt it down because I don't follow it.
"I fuck pretty. You're pretty. I wanna fuck ya. It's that simple."

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
So i played this a while ago. It was a nice surprise in doing the darker theme well.
Only reason I haven't come back to it is because every update says there is like one or two added scenes.
Idk if it is just me, but I tend to ignore the million micro update games for a long time. Just doesn't feel like there is a lot of new content, ya know?
Probly just me. I like to binge a lot at once.

I mean they update weekly though that's the fastest of any dev on here,

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
That line reminded me of something from a long time ago, lol. CrossBusted, by any chance? I had to hunt it down because I don't follow it.
"I fuck pretty. You're pretty. I wanna fuck ya. It's that simple."
*slow clap* impressive

Illperv

May 6, 2017
You are doing EXCEPTIONAL work with this game and I feel like its not totally recognized yet , but this game DESERVES and NEEEEEDS to be in the +1000 likes category and I think with the consistent quality work you are putting in it will get there.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes