Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Excellent, you'll love some of the new options in Act IV then :)

Yes, there are a lot of options I want to add. But there's only so much I can do at once, and I've put off main storyline progression for a while - so that's getting the focus right now. Our existing cast will continue to get new scenes and skits in future, I'm not a "finish a thing then never return to it" kinda dev.

Rhyll's dynamic with Cuchilla is another one of those things I want to showcase when I have more time.

Thank you :) And yes, Rain will be capturable in a future release.
Ah ok glad to hear they will be getting new addition to their scenes. Also happy to hear more hugging scenes abound, always been a romantic at heart.

Definitely looking forward to the Abbess and Mina content.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
There's quite a lot of ambient sounds in this that seem unaffected by the Sound volume meter. I've got all 4 bars down quite low and voices are unhearable over the ambience (which is deafening).

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I just took a look at the patreon for what coming next. Theres the mention of Cuchilla's rescue (dreamweaver) and Enid's delivery.

I can imagine Cuchilla's rescue is a dream where the mercernaries try saving Cuchilla from you but I dont recall a character called Enid. It probably is in reference to a pregnancy or something like that.

Anyone found this Enid character? I think i tried all choices but didnt find anything.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Would like it if/when you send out your minions to go raiding that you would get more treasures for your hoard. And maybe more scenes for your captives that would be good

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Would like it if/when you send out your minions to go raiding that you would get more treasures for your hoard. And maybe more scenes for your captives that would be good
IIRC, the next chapters are supposed to be a "conquest" mode where you will be able to launch attacks on various locations visited before.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

GayGger

Jul 15, 2019
There are a few, but not that many. One of the captives is a Kobold femboy (who you will be tempted to eat or give away as the most annoying character in the game) and there's an option for fooling around with the leader of the Wolfmen horde. I think that's it for now.
yeah i've gotten to and thru both scenes but it was just a black screen, and the text nothing else

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
Anyone know what 4Minutewarning wrote in their patreon post? Although it's just a status update I'd like to read it.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes