• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 72 Votes

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
I got this over at ATF yesterday and it's not bad a little rough around the edges but has some good potential. English is lacking but most are. (y)

Sep 22, 2018
They will eventually.
I figured that was covered by the whole "beta" thing.
I'm trying to keep it minimal, but I'm not great at grammar and I fat finger a lot.
I also dont have a proof reader to fix things that I dont realize are incorrect.
I would be willing to proof read if you want. I used to make Ren'py games in the past so I have a general knowledge on the programming aspect as well. let me know. I'm on here almost every day.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Well damn! Nice start! Me Love some petite girls :D and story seem very interesting, can't wait to the next update :) Also renders and animations are really NICE!

Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
This is one heck of a start and I can't wait for it to continue. I hope this game will run for a very long time and congratulations, for a good start. :)

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
my grammar isnt great. English is my first language lol
That's ok, as long as you get someone to look it over eventually and it's readable, some of the Russian made games here are atrocious it can't be worse than those.
Also consider to make a patch for the content the mods here said you can't have, several games here have them, talk to the mods about it, if you don't want to change your game based on just releasing it here.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
it almost seems like something i could be interested in. but yeah Mc's appearance will take some getting used to.

then there's the lesbian scene. sucks its not preventable/avoidable.

but my main issue would be the lack of choices. it's just a bit difficult for me to get into a story where i have no options regarding anything really. but apparently there will be choices later? so will we be able to choose who to pursue or not in future updates?

i mean i'm still curious overall.

but in general good luck dev.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
11/10 on Quality, insanely beautiful game... but I do have to mention

This short little romp was already 600mb. At this rate, you will be a quarter of the way thru the story and be at 10gb

3.10 star(s) 72 Votes