Collection Video RayFlikcr collection [2022-10-24] [RayFlikcr]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:
RayFlikcr was a 3D artist who made short animations in the style of General_Butch (thicc girls with BBC).​
Updated: 2022-10-24
Artist: RayFlikcr
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: up to 4K
Files: 9 pictures
Length: 17 animations (5min)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:
Torrent (2022-10-25)
Download: - - - -
Compressed: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Hope people don't make him/her quit, because we really don't know if its really GB, There's quite a few people I can think of that has based their style from GB (Axenanim, Fluffy3D, and now this). Hope to see more from this artist.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
So Rayflikcr really was GB then lol.
He should really use someone to act as a proxy since what he's doing is illegal in his country.

Here's the torrent (2022-10-25) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As):

Last edited:

Awwgasm

Mar 9, 2020
I doubt he really was GB, the quality is more than a few steps down unless he was doing it intentionally.

Miketyson123

Nov 16, 2021
Bro why the hell did he even leave? He was only doing the stuff for a little bit and then just dipped. And his animation quality was actually pretty good.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Bro why the hell did he even leave? He was only doing the stuff for a little bit and then just dipped. And his animation quality was actually pretty good.
TL;DR: He was messing with the wrong people. Those people find out what he was making within his country was consider illegal there. He retire making that kind of content in fear of the authority finding out.