CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
1.gif

Overview:
Rayhuma is a 3D artist who makes short animations focused on Aliens / Monsters / Robots / Furry-Beast from various films / games:
He does a lot of Futa content with some using very manly Futa/Trans.​

Updated: 2022-06-14
Artist: Rayhuma - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Full HD
Files: 730 (333 Posters / 397 Videos)
Length: 1h39m25
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Collection List Download:
Torrent (2022-06-14)

Animation: - - -
Picture: - - - -

2.gif 3.gif 4.gif 5.gif

Last edited:

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Torrent (created 2022-06-14) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Download):​

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Sand

astronomenon

Apr 16, 2018
Well, you were, that's what's tags are for and it has the "gay" tag.

If a tag is missing you can report the thread stating which one is missing.
Maybe the rough part is that I like my futas femme and fucking women or very femme futas, and this was like men with boobs fucking other men with boobs. I originally assumed I could just skip the parts that were gay. But the parts I should have liked were unlikable. Good art just not my cup of tea. If you like your futas to be men with breasts this is awesome.
Sorry if I offended you. I assume most people who look for futa tag are looking for the same things I am. I might have come off as more critical than intended. Cheers for sharing. You're a person above others. I don't want to assume gender.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Maybe the rough part is that I like my futas femme and fucking women or very femme futas, and this was like men with boobs fucking other men with boobs. I originally assumed I could just skip the parts that were gay. But the parts I should have liked were unlikable. Good art just not my cup of tea. If you like your futas to be men with breasts this is awesome.
Sorry if I offended you. I assume most people who look for futa tag are looking for the same things I am. I might have come off as more critical than intended. Cheers for sharing. You're a person above others. I don't want to assume gender.
Ah yes, Futa/Trans exist only as one tag and so, used for both type.

I added a bit of warning in OP.

Reactions: astronomenon