RPGM Complete Re:BF [Asgar Knights]

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can't make a game request if there's no English translation, surprisingly it's already on .

Reactions: BaasB

kira

Aug 13, 2016
I pray ROBFEOY and ROBFS4U is getting necrobumped due to this and finally get a proper full translation

danken

Jul 1, 2017
Not going to happen probably, I don't know details but apparently creator of this series is xenophobic af and nukes every attempt on sharing english translation.

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I found the latest update v1.10, here are the links. ;)

Updating links, I will not update every time Asgar Knights will down the links. Download as soon as possible, try not to post here, otherwise Asgar Knights will see that the links have been updated. Enjoy!

Edit: v2.0
- - -

Last edited:

KKmonster

May 10, 2017
I found the latest update v1.10, here are the links. ;)

- - -
Thank you man

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
Looks like there is indeed an mtl in the works now for 1.1
And it sounds like the dev for this makes proper full translation either impossible or wildly impractical.
Best we can hope for is probably a slightly cleaned up mtl.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
author going to work on version 1.2, but google translate translation for the detail is kinda garbage(or maybe it's me that don't understand what's that about) so it's hard to tell
anyway here's the link to the post

translated with google translate :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
author going to work on version 1.2, but google translate translation for the detail is kinda garbage(or maybe it's me that don't understand what's that about) so it's hard to tell
anyway here's the link to the post

translated with google translate :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting that he's saying that but Kagura isn't.
Dojinshi style parodies like this don't get published over here because they aren't likely to pass copyright muster.
That's why Kagura never published his previous RE:BF entries (I'm pretty sure they've got the license.)
Time will tell, but Asgar has lied about commercial translations before to try and discourage fan translations.
If they do publish on steam, it's a safe bet gravity interactive (the current publishers of ragnarok online) will come after them.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Interesting that he's saying that but Kagura isn't.
Dojinshi style parodies like this don't get published over here because they aren't likely to pass copyright muster.
That's why Kagura never published his previous RE:BF entries (I'm pretty sure they've got the license.)
Time will tell, but Asgar has lied about commercial translations before to try and discourage fan translations.
If they do publish on steam, it's a safe bet gravity interactive (the current publishers of ragnarok online) will come after them.
It's not hard to change things enough so that it won't hold up in court. Not like the games are similar at all besides names.

troll97

Jul 12, 2019
how do you defeat the girl in orange suit that is standing in the guild? none of my attacks work