RPGM Complete Re:BF [Asgar Knights]

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
Updated to v2.0.
- - -
If you happen to have one, could I get a DM for a private link to 2.0? All these links have been nuked. That other guy still has 1 working link somehow but I believe his version is 1.0.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Besides the blonde hair girl and that tough boss fight, does anyone know where the rest of the new stuff is in 2.0?, been racking my head, and trying to understand the google translated changelog on his ci-en, but I can't figure it out.

4 new scenes total, I've only found the 1 with the blond hair girl so far. No answers from anyone on ulmf too (last post was 6/16).

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
There was a full translation for this within 48 hours of launch.
I doubt anyone will touch the updated version until they are sure he's done working on it.

nukuo

Feb 8, 2020
How do u evolve the monster girls ? I have them on the maximum exp for them but couldn't figure out how or where to evolve them

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
How do u evolve the monster girls ? I have them on the maximum exp for them but couldn't figure out how or where to evolve them
evolve in your house(not the one with your family) you need to fight and win a specific enemy.
Note: some monster girl cant evolve (robot girl is a example)

nukuo

Feb 8, 2020
hmm which enemy do i have to beat in order to start evolving my girls. Who else beside robot girl cant get evolved ?

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
hmm which enemy do i have to beat in order to start evolving my girls. Who else beside robot girl cant get evolved ?
every girl have a specific enemy you need to search and try.
Note: almost every girl need you to fight and win a variant of the same enemy. (example: to evolve the mushroom girl you need to fight with the purple (or poison) mushroom girl.)
When the girl cant evolve will appear a message telling you cant evolve when with 100 afinity.
Some girl evolve to a boss so you need to fight then.

nukuo

Feb 8, 2020
is there an expanding to the house in which you can perform evolutions ? in the trailer of the game we could see like another room in which he evolved the girls but no clue how to get it and thx it worked

Last edited:

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Anyone play this game? Im having problem in the quest "Sign of suspicious person" where someone stole the panty of Spicas (the blonde girl who live with you) but I cant find the person.