RPGM Complete Re:BF [Asgar Knights]

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Still wondering where the new content is in 2.0, besides the possessed blonde girl, google translating his 2.0 update post doesn't really help, and ulmf the only other place that I usually use for stuff like this, also hasn't had it answered, last post was june 17th or so.

danken

Jul 1, 2017
Sorry im uploading again the fact is: Someone is fucking with my link that why so many error.
I really agree with your idea.
Generally it's a bad idea to upload anything copyrighted to mainstream host like Google. And since we know dev is known for actively fighting against pirating his stuff you will only get yourself in trouble. Probably using torrent website like nyaa.si and seeding for sometime would be better idea, since sites like that react to strikes slowly if at all.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Generally it's a bad idea to upload anything copyrighted to mainstream host like Google. And since we know dev is known for actively fighting against pirating his stuff you will only get yourself in trouble. Probably using torrent website like nyaa.si and seeding for sometime would be better idea, since sites like that react to strikes slowly if at all.

There was one time 4chan or some other place, uploaded it on this site where you can't take it down because it was some encryption stuff or something, he really wasn't happy with that one. I think I remember he retaliated by making torrents that were fake games that locked you out at a certain point, and laughed when people complained.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
well i will try download this, how can someone modify your posted file in this site that there where problems?
at least i could download this time, thanks

edit: well....... i see that the red slime has 1 image frame missing from the idle animation when i in battle.... it is normal for this version?

Last edited:

Divine Ego

Jun 11, 2021
well i will try download this, how can someone modify your posted file in this site that there where problems?
at least i could download this time, thanks

edit: well....... i see that the red slime has 1 image frame missing from the idle animation when i in battle.... it is normal for this version?
There's alot of missing image files. And the dialogue is kinda gay and hard to read. Is there a better translation of this?

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Unfortunately that translation has quite a lot of issues, if it wasn't a machine it was someone who doesn't really know english all that well

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the wordwrap issues don't really help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: