RPGM Complete Re:BF [Asgar Knights]

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
well at least when they say they are doing it they will do for sure
I don't know that I agree with that.
Red Collar Chronicles was 'Coming soon' for like 5 years.
They buy whatever localization rights they can get their hands on, and plenty of authors have claimed kagura's translating their stuff, only to never have it actually materialize, or materialize years after the fact.
I think it's a safe bet it will eventually happen, but it could easily be 2025 before it shows up.
Also, has Kagura every handled a Doujin before?

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I don't know that I agree with that.
Red Collar Chronicles was 'Coming soon' for like 5 years.
They buy whatever localization rights they can get their hands on, and plenty of authors have claimed kagura's translating their stuff, only to never have it actually materialize, or materialize years after the fact.
I think it's a safe bet it will eventually happen, but it could easily be 2025 before it shows up.
Also, has Kagura every handled a Doujin before?
well i spoke for the games i followed and didn't notice that, but if u say so i didn't know that

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
So I'm usually a lurker but I managed to figure out how to fix the broken recollection room, so I thought I'd share it here.
Basically, the guy who translated it accidentally translated some of the internal variables for the graphics files, probably because some mtl software screwed up. So I just re-patched the scripts but with the file names reverted to their correct forms and now the recollection room should work.

How to install:
Extract the .rar file into the Data folder of your game. Pretty simple.

I hope a few of you enjoy :)
Looking forward to the Kagura Games version, I just wish the dev translated the ROBF series.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
So I'm usually a lurker but I managed to figure out how to fix the broken recollection room, so I thought I'd share it here.
Basically, the guy who translated it accidentally translated some of the internal variables for the graphics files, probably because some mtl software screwed up. So I just re-patched the scripts but with the file names reverted to their correct forms and now the recollection room should work.

How to install:

Looking forward to the Kagura Games version, I just wish the dev translated the ROBF series.
the dev is very racist so... forget about him translate. also thank for help

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sarojin

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Just checked Kagura Games website and found Re:BF in there:

It doesn't say when it will come out, but from my experience, the price its really nice and affordable, I'll def be buying it once it comes out.

Reactions: FerKing

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
Just checked Kagura Games website and found Re:BF in there:

It doesn't say when it will come out, but from my experience, the price its really nice and affordable, I'll def be buying it once it comes out.
Yea it's just too bad that Kagura Games takes on so many translation projects. Who knows when RE:BF will actually release, but I hope it's at least in Q1-Q2 2022. The ROBF series being translated is basically a dream at this point : (

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
Yea it's just too bad that Kagura Games takes on so many translation projects. Who knows when RE:BF will actually release, but I hope it's at least in Q1-Q2 2022. The ROBF series being translated is basically a dream at this point : (
well if the creator did not contacted ramza ( fully translated robf ) then robfs4u and robfeoy has been translated already.

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Late to the party but thanks for the upload. Another game to add to my robf collection, now to figure out the order to play these in after robf. I just hope it doesn't break somewhere that nobody encountered before since I somehow got a broken copy of S4U with an authentication error. I've already asked this in the robf thread but I may aswell ask here to, if anyone has a working copy of S4U (partial translation would be nice to) PM me with a link to download since we all know that the dev is watching us.

Auratic

Jul 24, 2017
It's not necro if its few weeks old right?
It appears the copy that I acquired both 2.0 and v1.1 mtl seems have a buggered up animation directory where game claims that the files are missing and uses a blank place holder images. But going into the game's files, the files appear to be there just under a different filename causing the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Djangots

Jun 27, 2017

How to install:

Huge thanks !
Could you explain how you re patched the scripts ? As to make the other scenes work as well

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
Huge thanks !
Could you explain how you re patched the scripts ? As to make the other scenes work as well
It's been a long time so I don't really remember too much.
The most important thing was to make sure that internal variables were not translated by the MTL software.
The copy of REBF2.0 I downloaded came with a Patch folder, despite already being patched, which was really lucky.
I then looked through the patch, and looked through things that I thought might've been internal variables that needed to be untranslated.

Finally, I used RPGMaker Trans, the software used for the original patch,
and created a second post patch where I translated internal variables back to their correct values like so:
Code:
> BEGIN STRING
"c sucking speed"
> CONTEXT: Map016/events/13/pages/0/638/InlineScript/2:35
"c吸精速"
> END STRING

> BEGIN STRING
"d sucking speed"
> CONTEXT: Map016/events/13/pages/0/655/InlineScript/2:35
"d吸精速"
> END STRING

Reactions: Djangots