RPGM Complete Re:BF [Asgar Knights]

DinoMC

Aug 19, 2018
The uploaded game appear to be missing some files (both 1.0 and 1.1) ?
I can go through most of the game with no issue, so it's not a wrong locale/unpacking issue. But when you get a base and try to have sex with your captured monsters, every single action throws a file missing error (eg. Graphics\Battlers\1mouth )

Edit : Nvm, it works in the untranslated version, strange.

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
This series is literally the best eroge i've played so far, too bad the author is a dick, i would pay rly easily if it was translated, but he refuses to do so for xenophobic reasons

Reactions: ddSOLDIER

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
This series is literally the best eroge i've played so far, too bad the author is a dick, i would pay rly easily if it was translated, but he refuses to do so for xenophobic reasons
To be fair, it's quite a bit more complicated than that.
He managed to work with kagura on Shera, so presumably he's open to licensing for distribution.
Unfortunatley, I can't imagine kagura rocking the boat by releasing something that's a parody of an active commercial IP, their relationship with steam is perpetually in peril.
IoW, Yeah Asgar is a racist/xenophobic asshat, but even if he weren't a problem, an official translation is still highly impractical.

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
Usually ROBF series are popular. I wonder why this thread is so dead.
Any info about translation? at least for the quest. Its messy when using VNR