Mar 13, 2023
Makes sense, I'll prevent player from accepting Morgana as their equal before you confront her, that don't really make sense to be able to do it anyway and this should fix the issue.
Waited until after the confrontation to do the stuff, worked like a charm. I was going to be able to weather the laser beam, I was one day away and ramping up fighting force hard to be able to also fend off the 3200+ attack coming with it and while going to turn off the auo-corrupt, I accientally hit attack the order one day away from the laser. Any chance of also putting in a "are you sure?" after the order's been fruitlessly attack the first time?

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Waited until after the confrontation to do the stuff, worked like a charm. I was going to be able to weather the laser beam, I was one day away and ramping up fighting force hard to be able to also fend off the 3200+ attack coming with it and while going to turn off the auo-corrupt, I accientally hit attack the order one day away from the laser. Any chance of also putting in a "are you sure?" after the order's been fruitlessly attack the first time?
I added a confirmation text, the first time you click it each run nothing will happen and a text will appear in the top part of the screen.
It's not perfect, but at least it'll prevent missclick ruining a run.
Edit : The change will only be in the next version that being said.

lizaardt

Feb 25, 2018
Last version was nice !
Now let's wait to a bit more to progress further... New character looked pretty, I hope we'll see her in some kinky way later! (and have her as a potential familiar)

Bugs:
- Petipatelin's statue count , and temple level don't (visually) reset between run. This mean you cannot check the requirement for temple 1
- Statuette: I missed the display of "+2 mana /s" on the item itself, at first glance they seem just ueless (when they pretty much allows you to carry your game mana-wise)
- The playerName got reset (I think it's form loading a save) and is set to "undefined" (I assume it try to read a bad value ?)

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Last version was nice !
Now let's wait to a bit more to progress further... New character looked pretty, I hope we'll see her in some kinky way later! (and have her as a potential familiar)

Bugs:
- Petipatelin's statue count , and temple level don't (visually) reset between run. This mean you cannot check the requirement for temple 1
- Statuette: I missed the display of "+2 mana /s" on the item itself, at first glance they seem just ueless (when they pretty much allows you to carry your game mana-wise)
- The playerName got reset (I think it's form loading a save) and is set to "undefined" (I assume it try to read a bad value ?)
The count is already fixed on my end and will be fixed next update.
The statuette hmm, I could turn the +2mana/s blue. Edit : didn't realize that the 2mana/s wasn't displayed in the tooltip, I'll add it.
Idk what causes playerName not saved, note that you can "possess" someone to change your name, I'll try to investigate.

Last edited:

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
I have never endured anything over 700 attack :O

Mar 13, 2023
I have never endured anything over 700 attack :O
Lots of playing has incremented my fight skill to 35+

I've got hypnosis skill up to 45+ which means it's pretty fast to up Selena's multiplier and get sidekick power up to 2, so each masked minion gives me roughly 90 fighting power each towards the end of Peti so long as I manage everything.

Also I found the integer sequence for the enemy spawns so I know exactly what to expect which helps plan out how much goes into building the now and how much goes into building for the next round (aka dumping it all into more base mana).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxter

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
RE:Curse 0.92 (Patreon) 2024-05-01

Unlike previous update that focused on new upgrade and gameplay element, this one focus more on story and character.
A new sidekick is available, and all her corruption (with 3 variations depending if you maxed her love/corruption/will) event are complete.
There is also a new sex scene with natsumi in the story (not repeatable until I add the galery sorry for that)
Here's the changelog :
Content :
Added a sex scene with Natsumi with variation depending if you play male of female character.
Added a new sidekick : Zoe, a sister that lives in a convent. At first you will have limited time each day to corrupt her until you tempt her to come to your dungeon.
Added a chain of event with Zoe, starting with meeting her until she is totaly corrupted. Some of the event have different variation. The Convent events are different if they already happened in previous loops. Zoe's corruption event have different variation depending which stats you maxed first on her (will/corruption/love).
Balance :
Reduced enemy wave strength increase from 40% to 35% every wave, this mainly because I mainly added story/sidekick content that require you to survive longer run, but no new upgrade to make it easier. I may revert it or not later depending if the next updates makes it too easy.
Fixes:
Fixed a bug that woudln't update the value showing how many temple/statue/prison you have after a reset.
Fixed a bug that would prevent the hover tooltip of the temple to reset properly after a reset.
Added mana increase in statuette tooltip
Known problem :
In this version, there are some scene (like the new one with Natsumi) that can't be replayed, I'll try to add a galery next update for at least the scene that can't be replayed.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes