• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Coconut-Sama

Apr 14, 2020
I've noticed there's some talk about how Docile Soul is too weak for early game, I feel like an easy buff is to increase cell count that can be built in the dungeon. It "technically" buffs Slut Soul, but not really, as it's largely irrelevant for Slut Soul how many cells there are and is just a QoL buff so you don't have to catch one guy and then do something with them, but for Docile Soul, early game cell capacity determine how many people can be captured, making the max number of cells from 5 to 10 would easily be a big early game buff (Early game being pre-take over Petipatelin) without largely buffing it after since you can build as many cells as you want after so long as you have the stone. Just my two cents.

Last edited:

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I've noticed there's some talk about how Docile Soul is too weak for early game, I feel like an easy buff is to increase cell count that can be built in the dungeon. It "technically" buffs Slut Soul, but not really, as it's largely irrelevant for Slut Soul how many cells there are and is just a QoL buff so you don't have to catch one guy and then do something with them, but for Docile Soul, early game cell capacity determine how many people can be captured, making the max number of cells from 5 to 10 would easily be a big early game buff (Early game being pre-take over Petipatelin) without largely buffing it after since you can build as many cells as you want after so long as you have the stone. Just my two cents.
I was affraid it would make them too strong late game but I think you're right, despite their recent buff they're still weaker than slut soul even mid/late game so increasing maximum cell to 10 shouldn't break the balance and make the game a bit less "grindy" in term of required micromanagement.
Or maybe I'll do the "restore dungeon" upgrade that I planned a long time ago but never got the time to do that reduce the time cost of engraving and the max cell capacity.
One way or another I'll do something about it.

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
This is news to me, I always considered docile soul a must have, I'll have to give slut soul another try if it's supposedly better late game? My battle limit strength is around 18000 though (e.g. 1800 warriors), without trying too hard. With docile soul I always get a ton of free prisoners which I turn into demons.

Anyway I'm not going to say no to buffing the soul I'm used to, but I will give slut soul another go next update maybe.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
0.92a is now officialy public, (technically 0.92 has been uploaded here but not by me)
It doesn'tadd much if you already played 0.92, but fix a couple bug with Zoe's title/oufit not updating properly, double the amount of cell you can have changed some tooltip for more clarity.
The patchnote for 0.92/0.92a are available in the OP.

This is news to me, I always considered docile soul a must have, I'll have to give slut soul another try if it's supposedly better late game? My battle limit strength is around 18000 though (e.g. 1800 warriors), without trying too hard. With docile soul I always get a ton of free prisoners which I turn into demons.

Anyway I'm not going to say no to buffing the soul I'm used to, but I will give slut soul another go next update maybe.
Yep slut soul give an insane amount of "magic skill" (the ratio is weak but it adds up quickly) which I think is stronger than docile soul (even if I just doubled cell capacity in dungeon).
Also slut soul allow you to have Selene masked, which increase it even further as long as she hates you (which she does if you mask her) and later you can hypnotize her to to love you more which reduce her magic skill but increase combat skill allowing you to survive a couple waves maybe (even if it might not be the best anymore with mindless giving boost to every stats including hypnosis or breeder allowing you to bypass slime's price increase).
I still think that at some point docile soul will become better as mana isn't an issue once you're far enough in the late game, but for now it allow you to be ready much sooner to be able to survive the beam.

Mar 13, 2023

Is that with going through slime'd town town or securing cultists?

I haven't tried really pushing it since before the doom beam countdown was added (notably, also back when there was the bug that let you snag hostages from the forest so fast you couldn't switch tabs fast enough) so I haven't tried seeing how far I can really go with slut soul masks but once it gets to a certain point, you're recovering 1000+ mana in a couple of seconds, and I want to say I would be able to load up at least 20 prisoners from the forests each round in between everything else, usually gets to the point where I'm just sinking mana into increased base mana cap which I currently have at +170 mana (having 200 mana as a starting amount is pretty convenient) for a lack of anything better to do. When I do set it to manufature demon souls, I remember basically topping off 1000 mana, swiping 5 people, demonizing, and repeating and doing so multiple times between fights.

The one time I really managed to get a docile soul run going I remember feeling basically starved of mana due to just not being able to generate enough, getting into town helped alleviate that once the idols were giving off mana per second, but even still it just felt slow as molasses. There's a vast difference between getting ~30 mana regen and getting 600+ mana regen.

Ultimately, it also depends on your main stats since those act as a multiplier for everything else.

Crowley_Black

Apr 23, 2020
Is there a way to get Selene as an equal like with Morgana or a plan to do so in the future? So far I only see the obvious options of slime breed, slut mask and mindless. Honestly I prefer Selene or Zoe over Morgana but that's probably me being biased due to how many times she became my downfall

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Is there a way to get Selene as an equal like with Morgana or a plan to do so in the future? So far I only see the obvious options of slime breed, slut mask and mindless. Honestly I prefer Selene or Zoe over Morgana but that's probably me being biased due to how many times she became my downfall
Not really, but there will be a "nicer" way to corrupt Selene, there is already an alternate version of intro (I think you unlock it after slimer breeder) that allow you to not make her a puppet/mindless etc and keep her free and from that point you'll be able to convince her to serve you, but this path isn't done yet.

Fred1982

Sep 25, 2021
What are the requirements to proc the create a lust collar event? I have every upgrade, and every building (excluding temple and sawmill due to needing the event to unlock them), but just can't make it happen

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
What are the requirements to proc the create a lust collar event? I have every upgrade, and every building (excluding temple and sawmill due to needing the event to unlock them), but just can't make it happen
Edit : you need to have completed the cultist and kitsune event and have Petitpatelin captured.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes