zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I'm deliberately adding a method that will break any attempts to MTL the script from now on, so enjoy it while you can!
ok it will break the MTL translation but tell me, when are you going to hire a professional translator? 'Cause the way you're acting, you look like a kid who doesn't like to have his toys touched by others

Reactions: ¸¸ KA2¸¸

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
I'm deliberately adding a method that will break any attempts to MTL the script from now on, so enjoy it while you can!
thank you very much.... I love challenges... people who know me know it....
In any case, your game is not worth so much effort either. You should be grateful for the publicity that I have given you.

I am not going to enjoy anything because I have deleted the game as soon as I have done the translation

a greeting

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
thank you very much.... I love challenges... people who know me know it....
In any case, your game is not worth so much effort either. You should be grateful for the publicity that I have given you.

a greeting
I speak and said, the game didn't have my interest in doing a translation into Portuguese, it's not worth wasting time on this, I prefer to make other games, there was a Dev, who saw the photo I posted of the translation and asked me if I needed help to finish the translation of his game

Reactions: clms100

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
ok it will break the MTL translation but tell me, when are you going to hire a professional translator? 'Cause the way you're acting, you look like a kid who doesn't like to have his toys touched by others
The game is not finished, we are a small studio who cannot afford a translator for a very small subset of people who would benif from it (we did hire an editor though), I'd experience a flood of people asking "why didn't you the game into X language?!" the instant your unreasonable "hire a translator!" request is met for Portuge, people who play a MTL version of the game are experiencing a substandard experience when most of the people here (including yourself) understand English better than they would understand a MTL of the game script, I have no way of verifying what anyone has done to the game by giving an external edit to it, and did I mention that the game isn't finished? It's in alpha.

Jackass. Stop pretending you're doing me a favor for starting shit. I do not need your unwanted "publicity" from pretending you accomplished something by plugging the game script into a computer program and posting the mangled results.

I do not understand why this effort to make translations difficult, do not you want to expand the number of people who can access your game?
What is the problem.
MTL is not a proper translation. As a professional translator friend of mine said, "If you use MTL for playing a game treat it like you're playing some completely unrelated game, and don't delude yourself into thinking you understand what's going on there"

• Angry
Reactions: giqui

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
The game is not finished, we are a small studio who cannot afford a translator for a very small subset of people who would benif from it (we did hire an editor though), I'd experience a flood of people asking "why didn't you the game into X language?!" the instant your unreasonable "hire a translator!" request is met for Portuge, people who play a MTL version of the game are experiencing a substandard experience when most of the people here (including yourself) understand English better than they would understand a MTL of the game script, I have no way of verifying what anyone has done to the game by giving an external edit to it, and did I mention that the game isn't finished? It's in alpha.

Jackass. Stop pretending you're doing me a favor for starting shit. I do not need your unwanted "publicity" from pretending you accomplished something by plugging the game script into a computer program and posting the mangled results.

MTL is not a proper translation. As a professional translator friend of mine said, "If you use MTL for playing a game treat it like you're playing some completely unrelated game, and don't delude yourself into thinking you understand what's going on there"
and who cares if the game is still in the creation phase, many devs accept the MTL translation, people who don't know English want to understand at least the basics of the game, so they don't care about quality

Reactions: clms100

renato186a

Sep 6, 2020
O jogo não está terminado, somos um pequeno estúdio que não pode pagar um tradutor para um subconjunto muito pequeno de pessoas que se beneficiariam dele (embora contratamos um editor), eu experimentaria uma enxurrada de pessoas perguntando "por que não t você o jogo no idioma X?!" no instante em que seu irracional "contrate um tradutor!" a solicitação é atendida para o Portuge, as pessoas que jogam uma versão MTL do jogo estão experimentando uma experiência abaixo do padrão quando a maioria das pessoas aqui (incluindo você) entende inglês melhor do que entenderia um MTL do script do jogo, não tenho como verificar o que alguém fez com o jogo dando uma edição externa a ele, e eu mencionei que o jogo não está terminado? Está em alfa.

Burro. Pare de fingir que está me fazendo um favor por começar merda. Eu não preciso da sua "publicidade" indesejada fingindo que você conseguiu algo conectando o script do jogo em um programa de computador e postando os resultados mutilados.

MTL não é uma tradução adequada. Como um tradutor profissional amigo meu disse: "Se você usa MTL para jogar um jogo, trate-o como se estivesse jogando um jogo completamente não relacionado e não se iluda pensando que entende o que está acontecendo lá"
[/CITAR]
you have to accept that machine translation is the solution

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
for a very small subset of people

I thought about it better

they are called nations, countries, languages

we are not subsets of people

xenophobic

The term xenophobia comes from the Greek concept made up of xénos (“foreigner”) and póbos (“fear”). Xenophobia, therefore, refers to hatred, suspicion, hostility and rejection of foreigners.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
renato186a cara você esqueceu de desativar a tradução automática para responder o cara

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Arabic automatic translation re-dreamer-v0-10-6 , press the 'a' key then Dejavu, if there are english texts... I don't care, I don't speak Arabic ;)
View attachment 1942534
Nice try, but it doesn't get around the one line of code I added that forces English ;)
screenshot0017.png
screenshot0018.png

and who cares if the game is still in the creation phase, many devs accept the MTL translation, people who don't know English want to understand at least the basics of the game, so they don't care about quality
I'm not accepting MTL for this text-heavy game. If these hypothetical players don't care about quality, then they should play something else. I wouldn't go to Brazil and get offended when a restaraunt doesn't speak English or take USD.

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
I thought about it better

they are called nations, countries, languages

we are not subsets of people

xenophobic

The term xenophobia comes from the Greek concept made up of xénos (“foreigner”) and póbos (“fear”). Xenophobia, therefore, refers to hatred, suspicion, hostility and rejection of foreigners.
A country, nation, or language doesn't play a video game. People play video game.
Stop being an argumentative jackass.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Nice try, but it doesn't get around the one line of code I added that forces English ;)
View attachment 1942722
View attachment 1942724

I'm not accepting MTL for this text-heavy game. If these hypothetical players don't care about quality, then they should play something else. I wouldn't go to Brazil and get offended when a restaraunt doesn't speak English or take USD.
should play something else? , boy, lucky for you, people won't unpatreon because of this comment, because if the person who doesn't speak English, is playing your game, and sees that kind of comment, they would stop playing immediately

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes