NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
How exactly would you have a M2F transformation game without the protag getting transformed?
The entire plot of the game revolves around the MC turning into a female, how would the plot move forward if that event never even occurs?
I'm just asking werther you can turn back into a man during the game or if it only happens at the ending, i've seen allot of games with gender transformation being optional and customizable at any point in the game (just to name a few: Lilith's Throne, Corruption of Champions, Flexible Survival) i'm just asking because the overview didn't made it clear wether you can transform back mid-game or if it is your reward for clearing the game in the end and you're stuck as a female the entire time.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I think he's saying you're not a male protag if you turn into a girl. I know I'd be miffed if a game with a female protagonist tag had the protagonist turn into a dude a few moments in and stay a dude through 95% of the game.

That aside, the game is looking good so far as a proof of concept. I like the premise and it sounds like there may be some solid resource management gameplay in the future if done properly. For now it needs more development as to expand the story and I look forwards to seeing what the lesbian tag will entail, hopefully more than one or two scenes. Keep it up.
yup, this dude got it, soo becoming a male once again is an ending thing/your reward and not possible during gameplay?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm just asking werther you can turn back into a man during the game or if it only happens at the ending, i've seen allot of games with gender transformation being optional and customizable at any point in the game (just to name a few: Lilith's Throne, Corruption of Champions, Flexible Survival) i'm just asking because the overview didn't made it clear wether you can transform back mid-game or if it is your reward for clearing the game in the end and you're stuck as a female the entire time.
If you go back a page and look at the OP you can see a flowchart linked that should give you an idea of the routes but basically this isn't a tf game like the ones you mention above but a Male 2 Female transformation game the plot in which typically revolve around the MC dealing with the gender switch either sticking to being male inside and not giving in to their new female form with their final goal being transforming back or they give in and enjoy their new gender.
Most likely this game will have the MC turning back into a male as one of the end scenes.

redreamer_flow_1.9.png

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019
So far the protag does indeed seem set on wanting to go back. Time will tell how that develops, especially with the various paths you can take. I don't expect it to be much of a feature though, I think the intent is to play as a woman.

Neralyst

Oct 27, 2018
Any chance mods can start putting censored tags on threads? Nothing more annoying than hovering over a game on the latest updates page to see no censored tag only to load up the page and yep there it is.

Reactions: Uncensored Loli

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
That was really uninteresting. I was hoping that since it was censored (At least until they could get enough support to pay for their upgrades) that it would have at least an interesting story line, it does, but it is executed in a not so interesting (Or even entertaining) way. I am not sure if I will return to this game.

RathAnur

Jul 1, 2018
How can I get to the doggy scene?
I think i tried everything now and if i go the path the map suggest it wont get me to the scene.

Jul 11, 2019
Not a fan of that if it's indeed the case. It's fiction, no harm done; add a warning if you must but don't remove the scene.
Could use a new flowchart on what's in the newest version.

EDIT: Can confirm, the rape scene is gone. The option that would lead to it is there there, but it has become a false choice. I encourage putting it back in.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes