Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Oh my god so many words,I'm tired of reading and my English is not very good,I'm not a masochist to play this game anymore.
(sorry my english)
NO! I Agree with You!!
IF I WANTED to Read, I would Read a Book/Novel!! :unsure: :mad:
All This Reading has gotten annoying

Reactions: Priappus

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Edit: Variable bugfix (04/10/2020). New links put up.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Female protagonist
transformation
Pick one.
Should they be putting male protagonist when the player is only male for a minor prologue at the beginning? Female protagonist is entirely accurate, as you are female for the entire game and you became female through transformation.

If anything, they should be removing the male protagonist tag.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

thelolkat

Feb 4, 2019
neat concept, but I feel like you're overly verbose with your writing. It doesn't come off as naturalistic and it feels like characters just exposit at me for pages at a time at points. I only read all that because at other times it's rather engaging and fun, and i think that this game can be really good in like 2-3 months time

Orphoenix

Donor
May 7, 2017
Should be renamed re:text wall. I played for an hour and was unable to get past the initial dorm room. fun times. Maybe include a walk though for those of us that apparently can't make the correct railroaded choices. And yes I saw the flow chart on the front page but it says error loading I don't have permission to view the file.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Error galore! Lots, I mean lots of text. Another game I want to like but I doubt it has much adult content. Any galleries out there so I can make a judgement call?

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
with version 3.4 I seem to have an issue where after Zoey decides to take a shower it returns me to the main menu

gungnir343

Dec 1, 2017
The potential is there, but as of now it's basically a very, very rough and incomplete alpha. Most things currently in game are placeholders, but the finished assets are "almost" ready.
Also, it's absolutely NOT good for a quick fap. The game is already several hours long, and Zach/Zoey often goes on a long tangent with his thoughts and explanations, and yes, sometimes it's entirely pointless and boring.
It's very comparable to other Ren'Py games of its genre, like Student Transfer or Press-Switch, but more focused on a smaller number of routes.
All in all, it's a very solid idea, and so far see the devs have proven capable of keeping a good flow of updates. A good start, for now.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
The potential is there, but as of now it's basically a very, very rough and incomplete alpha. Most things currently in game are placeholders, but the finished assets are "almost" ready.
Also, it's absolutely NOT good for a quick fap. The game is already several hours long, and Zach/Zoey often goes on a long tangent with his thoughts and explanations, and yes, sometimes it's entirely pointless and boring.
It's very comparable to other Ren'Py games of its genre, like Student Transfer or Press-Switch, but more focused on a smaller number of routes.
All in all, it's a very solid idea, and so far see the devs have proven capable of keeping a good flow of updates. A good start, for now.
I basically like it, but agree with much stated, especially the boring dialogue, sadly I can be lazy and define long speeches like this as fluff and I'll only stop if I see a buzz word that excites me. I hope it gets some refining, because it could be very good.

Yamineko

Sep 26, 2017
Would anyone still have a copy of or a link to version 0.1.9? It seems the rape scene was completely removed, including label and all (at least I can't find it). Only the images remain.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Mordon

May 21, 2019
Would anyone still have a copy of or a link to version 0.1.9? It seems the rape scene was completely removed, including label and all (at least I can't find it). Only the images remain.
Here's the Mega link for 1.9 (Windows). I think versions 2.X and above are the censored ones. Not sure if I'm allowed to link actual sites but you can find all of the versions on the other site they post to for now.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes