Melongirl3

Feb 6, 2019
Why can't I review this game? Anyways, there is a bit too much text but that aside the game is awesome, at least 4 stars. :)

swooop

Jan 2, 2018
Holy fuck, there's so much text. And it's not even enjoyable to read nor does it add to the story, it's just nonsensical polyfiller. The MC and other characters will often go on massive tangents about meaningless shit.

Reactions: Priappus

gungnir343

Dec 1, 2017
Holy fuck, there's so much text. And it's not even enjoyable to read nor does it add to the story, it's just nonsensical polyfiller. The MC and other characters will often go on massive tangents about meaningless shit.
Looking at the changelog for the 0.3.8 version, most of Zach's tangents have been made dependant on Zach's stats starting from that version:

:

• Quests are no longer required daily events. Instead, certain mandatory quests with a limited window will appear from time to time, requiring Zach's prompt action to complete.
  • Losing the game no longer results in a player's memory loss about re:Dreamer. Now, only the discovery of an unauthorized player results in memory wiping.
  • Zach's "AGP Admission" is no longer a mandatory event in the "Ai Therapy" scene. Now, players can choose Zach's response to Ai, all of which are affected by T.E.A.C.H. and previous choices.
  • Spectators are now nigh-omnipresent in Status and will be tracking Zach's activities much more closely than before.
  • Sections have been "trimmed of their fat," with many long-winded conversations either locked behind high Autism or removed altogether (with the goal being to start the game proper in less time).
This is excellent news for everyone who hates the game's overlong conversation

gungnir343

Dec 1, 2017
did anyone notice the skip at the bath scene or is it just me
That was intended. The bath scene was interrupted like that because the CGs were still not finished. So i think the devs decided to skip ahead while waiting for them. They were included in version 0.3.7, which should be out for everyone on the 17th

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
holy fuck this game is a slog to get through.
I feel the same, it's one of those I'm reluctant to go through because of my usual gripe, that being grind/slog with little to no pay off. There are so many games like it now, many tempt with sexual scenes but then cower away, when they do it's usually one picture and then back to the tedium.

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
When I played the original game before it was censored, that amount of text made sense though.
The dialogue with the AI was a fun, original way how they introduced the mc to being part of a depraved illegal game & also becoming a girl. That was however with the first rape already in the game, and promises of much more hardcore stuff including sudo perhaps. Now with the original key content stripped out, no wonder massive walls of text make no sense

Haven't played it since tho...someone give me a holla if they ever bring back the delicious depravity

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I don't know. The text was quite long, but you can just skip the parts that you don't want to continue reading.
I honestly like this game so far.

Reactions: HeroHate

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I don't know. The text was quite long, but you can just skip the parts that you don't want to continue reading.
I honestly like this game so far.
I want to like it, and do in many ways, but the length of the dialogue is off putting and it could use some more images, actually the latter would offset the lengthy text.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Well, the intro is better than "random guy shows up to rape you" that it used to have at least. Will probably check it out again in a few months.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Wish they gave some more content for the other routes like Britney or solo. It seems update after update they only focus on the Keisuke dude :unsure:

Rilevav

Jun 4, 2020
Wish they gave some more content for the other routes like Britney or solo. It seems update after update they only focus on the Keisuke dude :unsure:
There seems to be a fairly sizeable niche for TF games which exist as a vehicle for a "straight" male protaganist to have sex with as many men as possible. They hardly ever seem to cover F/F content.

International

Dec 9, 2019
This game demonstrates the "show, don't tell" way of having an autistic narrator in a text medium. By making the passages as mind numbing boring, long, and trivia filled as possible. Then tells you that the narrator is autistic anyways.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes