Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Maybe the Keisuke guy won a popularity poll or something since they favouritize him..
I am personally not a fan of male partners for TF protagonist.

Why would a straight guy suddenly want to have sex with dudes after a body change anyway? His sexual orientation shouldn’t suddenly change?
If it was a rape scenario then it would be different.

Jul 11, 2019
I donno if it was the whole premise of the game so much as one route you could take, but I digress. We haven't really gotten to the meat of the story yet to my knowledge, though it's worth mentioning I haven't played through the Keisuke route, the most developed one in the game as of writing, for reasons my username should clarify quite nicely.

Reactions: TrickyL

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
how long is the game now is worth playing or should i wait for more updates `?
Like there is hours of reading waiting for you with a very little scene.

Think like reading a book "boring one" with a picture here and there and each update is kinda fix or change before events so there are really low content for now.

Game split like 3 or 4 way . 1 way got literally 10 min. content maybe less other way kinda got 15 or 20 min.
And nearly every way MC got raped. :D

bfodler

Aug 19, 2019
Hey guys, this is espeon here. Just wanted to let y'all know that I do monitor threads like this and always read all feedback. A lot of the recent changes were made in part because of your posts (ex. reduce length of text, gated content, more sex, etc) and I'm continuously reworking things to be more enjoyable for the player, so I hope that you feel like the game is improving with all these changes. Feel free to leave suggestions if you'd like, I'm always happy to read those.

We're also getting custom sprites, with our latest update replacing Keisuke and Ai. And check out these wip Zach sprites! I'm excited about them and their potential. Thanks for playing so far!

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Heyo! Keen that you observe the thread now and then, and the game does have a pretty interesting setting. I dig it. The ginormous word salad that was hurled our way here and there wasn't all that bad either, I thought. However, comma, what's with all this suspicious sausage links being thrust in the way off the rest of the meal?

By this, I refer to Keisuke.

What's the best way to put this? Like, TG stories and games are a fun playground, full of all kinds of potential and schenanigans. A rare unicorn, so bring on the horsecock sparkles and rainbows! But then then the story tends to fall into two tropes: the best friend that bangs them, willingly or no, or the obligatory creepy old man that does more of the same. Also, ew.

So while Keisuke feels like a safe writing choice, he doesn't really seem to bring anything new to the genre. Of course, clever writing or interesting scenarios can subvert this, certainly. It just feels like unless there is a twist in there it's pretty much a straight pitch that does little to get the motor running, and thus results in being far less interesting than fumbling around with Britney, or possibly even a fellow player/victim of the game. Or trying to 'fix' the problem and being stuck as a hermaphrodite.

Or heck, due to reasons stick AI in a body and now Zack has to deal with his/her situation as well as cover/deal with with the advances of the new "sister". Or have the alpha confident bro Keisuke also zapped into a chick. Or a trap. A trap is fine too.

To be fair, I am a jaded filthy, filthy pirate, so my values may be a bit.. skewed.. compared to the norm. I apologise for nothing.
Also.. did the genre shift change over time, or am I just confused? It seemed like the orignal setting was Zach more or less stuck as the receptacle for your standard H-Game, but the setting and pace seem slightly different now.

Anyhoo, bring back Britney and her bodacious bewbs! For great justice. Wether they go slow and steady or hot and heavy, they read as a far more interesting duo.

Best of luck with your project, and stay safe out there!

Jul 11, 2019
Some good suggestions there, I'd like to see some of these ideas put to use. Though given that it has multiple routes, I do think there is room to make a more traditional route if they fancy without taking away from the game. At worst it takes away development time from other routes.

Nov 26, 2016
Why do people feel compelled to loudly complain and state they won't play the game? If you don't like it, move along. Literally no one fucking cares if it's not hand tailored to your specific taste.

What are you expecting, a refund? For something you didn't even pay for? Let the guy do what he wants, and if you don't like it, don't click on it. Better yet, release your own game so we can all come and shit over something you've poured hours of work into.
It's almost like this internet place we all inhabit gives anyone a right to be an asshole without consequence. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Zastinx

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Listening to feedback is good but make sure that by doing so you don't fall into the very trap you're trying to avoid; namely, making the "same game" as everyone else. These tropes exist because they're popular, so if you follow too much what the critics are saying, you will end up by necessity creating a game that appeals to a "wide audience", meaning you can end up losing the uniqueness of the game which appealed in the first place.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Reading the thread, some parts say it's got hardcore content, others say it's been removed, others ask if it's back, etc., what's the status? Are the tags on this accurate?

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Last 3 or 4 update all about Keisuke and it's kinda shitty to be raped by a childhood friend and worst part is you can't f*cking avoid it :cautious:.

Just waiting in my corner till at the least i see one Lesbian scene in new updates..

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Hi, I'm the lead writer for re:/Dreamer. Let me first start by giving a thank you to everyone who bothered giving the game a chance, even if you didn't end up liking it.

Will there be an android version?
As of 0.4.4, every release will have a PC/Linux, a Mac, and an Android version. If you can stomach waiting, it'll become public on Friday, November 6th.

Reading the thread, some parts say it's got hardcore content, others say it's been removed, others ask if it's back, etc., what's the status? Are the tags on this accurate?
All the tags on this thread are accurate with the exception of rape. 0.1.11 is the last version that still has explicit rape in it. It's no longer listed on the Patreon page due to a ToS violation risk, but it can be found pretty easily on TFGS.

Last 3 or 4 update all about Keisuke and it's kinda shitty to be raped by a childhood friend and worst part is you can't f*cking avoid it :cautious:.

Just waiting in my corner till at the least i see one Lesbian scene in new updates..
So the whole "Keisuke coercing Zach/Zoey into sex" thing is actually 1 of 3 planned outcomes for the bit where Keisuke comes back from getting food.

New re Dreamer Route Flowcharts.png

As you can see from this flowchart, the plan is to give Zach/Zoey two chances to admit to Keisuke that he/she had been masturbating. Being upfront about it makes the scene rather light with Keisuke showing his virgin buddy how a woman's body works down there. Later admitting to it still leads to (somewhat) coerced sex, but with far more of a consensual tone to it. What exists in the game now is Zach/Zoey denying the charges twice.
I've been wanting to write these scenes for a while, but I've been told to hold off on it because we haven't commissioned CG for it yet. Our artist for CGs is busy doing the Zoey sprites right now, but once he finishes, he'll be doing the art for these scenes.

And speaking of lesbian stuff... Britney's sprites are rather far along in being made.

Mosiac.png Mosiac Expressions.png

These were commissioned from @myu_mira on Twitter.

At the moment, she has 6 outfits, 3 poses, 14 expressions (with 3 layers of blush and a sweatdrop), 2 hairstyles, and a glasses option, and we aren't afraid to commission her more outfits should the need arise.

The plan is to juggle between Keisuke and Britney content periodically on our own, as well as poll patrons for who to focus on.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Hi, I'm the lead writer for re:/Dreamer. Let me first start by giving a thank you to everyone who bothered giving the game a chance, even if you didn't end up liking it.

As of 0.4.4, every release will have a PC/Linux, a Mac, and an Android version. If you can stomach waiting, it'll become public on Friday, November 6th.

All the tags on this thread are accurate with the exception of rape. 0.1.11 is the last version that still has explicit rape in it. It's no longer listed on the Patreon page due to a ToS violation risk, but it can be found pretty easily on TFGS.

So the whole "Keisuke coercing Zach/Zoey into sex" thing is actually 1 of 3 planned outcomes for the bit where Keisuke comes back from getting food.

View attachment 872382

As you can see from this flowchart, the plan is to give Zach/Zoey two chances to admit to Keisuke that he/she had been masturbating. Being upfront about it makes the scene rather light with Keisuke showing his virgin buddy how a woman's body works down there. Later admitting to it still leads to (somewhat) coerced sex, but with far more of a consensual tone to it. What exists in the game now is Zach/Zoey denying the charges twice.
I've been wanting to write these scenes for a while, but I've been told to hold off on it because we haven't commissioned CG for it yet. Our artist for CGs is busy doing the Zoey sprites right now, but once he finishes, he'll be doing the art for these scenes.

And speaking of lesbian stuff... Britney's sprites are rather far along in being made.

View attachment 872457 View attachment 872458

These were commissioned from @myu_mira on Twitter.

At the moment, she has 6 outfits, 3 poses, 14 expressions (with 3 layers of blush and a sweatdrop), 2 hairstyles, and a glasses option, and we aren't afraid to commission her more outfits should the need arise.

The plan is to juggle between Keisuke and Britney content periodically on our own, as well as poll patrons for who to focus on.
I understand what you try to say about Keisuke but still there need to be an option about not to do anything with him because either way it's going to be sexual and who wants to be forced fuck or finger fucked nor gently fuck by his childhood friend.

For fuck sake he is a men like 2 day ago and change gender and change mind as well like he is BI or Gay from the start.

Think about it if you change gender without your consent what do you do about it ? go and fuck with your childhood friend ? or ask him to teach you how masturbate ? he change only physical appereance not mind appereance and if he is that horny it's just better get fucked by a stranger then raped by a childhood friend...

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes