Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I did all content for tsuyu and midnight but I'm experiencing a issue with ochacos line (or really anything else) I see mention of villains and such but haven't experienced any of that, all I managed to do with her is a back massage and then I can't progress, I am using the android version.

I reloaded my save after creating a new one for testing and now it somehow says "3/2" talks when I attempt to talk to her outside the school.
I can't seem to recreate the 3/2 issue. However, the progress issue has been fixed, OP updated. Please download the game again. Unfortunately, you will have to create a new game. Sorry for the inconvenient.

C.S. Calamity

Aug 30, 2018
What I think might help is knowing the original intended route order. Cause I can't seem to finish Ochaco content. Apparently there's supposed to be a villain battle but after restarting 3 times trying to finish just 1 route at a time I can't seem to get that to that part at all.

Reactions: ilhmfauzi

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
What I think might help is knowing the original intended route order. Cause I can't seem to finish Ochaco content. Apparently there's supposed to be a villain battle but after restarting 3 times trying to finish just 1 route at a time I can't seem to get that to that part at all.
Which part are you stuck at?

Edit: I just did a quick rerun of both PC and Android versions and still managed to get to the end of Ochaco's current content, even after saving/loading to check on the bug there. So I'll just include a quick walkthrough here in case you've missed something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

C.S. Calamity

Aug 30, 2018
Which part are you stuck at?

Edit: I just did a quick rerun of both PC and Android versions and still managed to get to the end of Ochaco's current content, even after saving/loading to check on the bug there. So I'll just include a quick walkthrough here in case you've missed something.

So the mistake I was making is I was speaking to Ochaco for training before going to the chairs that cleared a lot up actually thanks

coffee

Aug 13, 2016
The vitamin keeps disappearing when I load during the fight vs the 3 waves of robots, basically stuck and have to restart from the beginning as it's already RNG with it and impossible without it.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The vitamin keeps disappearing when I load during the fight vs the 3 waves of robots, basically stuck and have to restart from the beginning as it's already RNG with it and impossible without it.
Fixed, thank you. Please redownload the game and talk to Mei to receive another potion. This will only happen once and will be removed in the next patch.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
RE: Hero Academia v0.13 Patreon coming within 24h

Like the title said, the new patreon build will be coming soon, and we are still very much alive.
That said, we apologize for the delay and thanks all the supporters for sticking with us until now. It has been a busy month and the approaching New Year doesn't help. Still, we try to get this out before the year's over, and will do our best to prevent delays like this in the future.

For now, I hope we can keep the hype with the changelog:

V0.13

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now. Not much of a 'story' update, more like to introduce new mechanics. I'd like to continue on with Ochaco for the next update, then we will open a poll for the next character to be added.

Thank you again.

Reactions: Jestizer

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
RE: Hero Academia v0.13 Patreon is up!

Testing went longer than expected. But it's finally here.

Changelog in my earlier post. Public version will be up 1 week after this.

the fights should be a little more easy
The fight in the newest version is much easier, with the exception of the optional boss fight (which I can still solo during testing, and it isn't much of a challenge if you go in with a full team). The hardest fight during the first part of the game is designed so that you will lose the first time around (still can win it though).

Thank you for your support.

Reactions: Jestizer

Jestizer

Apr 10, 2019
Ive really enjoyed the new update. New CG's were fun to see and read and really liking the dungeon so far.

Reactions: Milvidi

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I don't know if its been said, but well done keeping the file size is so low. With so many ren'py games competing for our attention, file size was starting to become an issue. If I ever decide to make new space, I'm certainly not deleting small file sized games like yours!

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
is midnight getting removed from the game now? :BootyTime:
Uh...No? Is that how it appears atm? Since she's kinda tied up with Tsuyu's story right now and she won't be recruitable (a teacher can't compete in the festival), her main content will likely come with a Tsuyu update. I'll try to fit some optional scenes with her whenever the narrative allows it though.

Clive

Dec 9, 2016
Uh...No? Is that how it appears atm? Since she's kinda tied up with Tsuyu's story right now and she won't be recruitable (a teacher can't compete in the festival), her main content will likely come with a Tsuyu update. I'll try to fit some optional scenes with her whenever the narrative allows it though.
Um.. it's probably not what you were thinking.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Um.. it's probably not what you were thinking.

Haha I haven't read that for awhile, kinda getting too shounen-ish for my taste (tbf it IS a shounen). Like the characters though, and the occasional fanfic.

Anyway, that won't matter as the game will go with my own story. Maybe I can try to fit in a lewd zombie somewhere lol.

Ytiev

Jun 15, 2019
I still get the error where shuju's bot fight overrides the villains fight :/, here's my save

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes