3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Riis

Nov 22, 2019
Hey, me again another issue. So I made it to where it says "She probably wouldn't leave without saying goodbye. Lets search the house" but I can't figure out what to do from there?

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey, me again another issue. So I made it to where it says "She probably wouldn't leave without saying goodbye. Lets search the house" but I can't figure out what to do from there?
The carpet near the bottom of the screen take you out of the bedroom, into the second floor hallway.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
what do i do after i take jiro to the movie
Nothing, her content ends there for now. Finish up other routes and get the main quest done if you haven't already.

How do you get the Midnight bedroom scenes?
By finishing the main quest, a.k.a the mall rescue. But if you take part in too many fights during the rescue, you will fail the quest, and Midnight will leave with Eraserhead, and you will miss that scene.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, just finished up the test version of the inventory system. You can now see what item you have, buy/sell to various vendors, and, maybe most importantly, use recovery items out of combat. This doesn't have much impact on current content, but with planned updates where you can free roam a dungeon, you will find many uses for it.

Unfortunately, this means rewriting the entire inventory class, thus making old saves incompatible. I will upload a save with all content up to 0.2 finished when 0.21 comes out.

Oh, and gallery is done as well.

Last edited:

shyblows

Jun 1, 2018
What did the mc and she talked about during that walk?
something about her dad with broken legs and her working double shifts. and then a less stressful job and not receiving your pity.

also, that response time tho.. damn.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
something about her dad with broken legs and her working double shifts. and then a less stressful job and not receiving your pity.

also, that response time tho.. damn.
Lol I just happen to be browsing. Anyway, you need to finish Mei's content to progress past that part.

Amethst

Oct 3, 2018
how do you do the main story because i just finish Jiros story and im stuck not knowing what to do next?

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
how do you do the main story because i just finish Jiros story and im stuck not knowing what to do next?
To continue with the main story, you need to finish current content of Ochaco, Tsuyu, and Mei.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Nothing, her content ends there for now. Finish up other routes and get the main quest done if you haven't already.

By finishing the main quest, a.k.a the mall rescue. But if you take part in too many fights during the rescue, you will fail the quest, and Midnight will leave with Eraserhead, and you will miss that scene.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note, just finished up the test version of the inventory system. You can now see what item you have, buy/sell to various vendors, and, maybe most importantly, use recovery items out of combat. This doesn't have much impact on current content, but with planned updates where you can free roam a dungeon, you will find many uses for it.

Unfortunately, this means rewriting the entire inventory class, thus making old saves incompatible. I will upload a save with all content up to 0.2 finished when 0.21 comes out.

Oh, and gallery is done as well.
But if we use your save, won't that mean we can't name our character what we want?

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes