3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DaddyGhost

Sep 29, 2019
So there's a loop when paired up with Jiro in the training grounds and then it starts the Kirishima robot fights and it just repeats the last fight and he gives you his quirk.

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
dev you got discord?
Hi, not atm, but we're thinking of making one.

So there's a loop when paired up with Jiro in the training grounds and then it starts the Kirishima robot fights and it just repeats the last fight and he gives you his quirk.
Thanks for the report. It will be fixed in the next update. For now, roll back before the Jiro fight, open the console and enter "sequence = 8" and "eijiroSequence = 1" without the double quote. It should fix the problem.

xor_x

Jul 6, 2021
I've finished the Tsuyu, Jiro and maybe Ochaco route, I just got the scene where I groped her and now I'm not sure how to progress with Ochaco or Mei, I've beaten the beach cave including the tentacle monster and gave Mei the lens, not sure if there's more to do or if I did it all.

Pearzy

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys, one of the Hs here.

First of all, the new update is coming soon, only 2 weeks at most until the release.
It will include both the original 0.21 (tech update), and 0.22, since it makes no sense to just release a bunch of QoL without any new content so stay tuned :D

Secondly, I've just made this signature that no one asked for from one of my draft CGs LOL :')
000-fan_temp2.gif

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey guys, one of the Hs here.

First of all, the new update is coming soon, only 2 weeks at most until the release.
It will include both the original 0.21 (tech update), and 0.22, since it makes no sense to just release a bunch of QoL without any new content so stay tuned :D

Secondly, I've just made this signature that no one asked for from one of my draft CGs LOL :')
View attachment 1363314
Has the Blackmail Tsuyu option been added here?

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
RE: Hero Academia v0.21 for Patreon is live!

It's finally here. The release got delayed for half a day due to our need to extensively test the whole thing again, because of the new code base and QoL changes.

Sadly with all those changes, old saves are no longer compatible. Either you can start a new game, or wait for me to upload a save with all previous content finished. This will be up in a few hours.

Changelogs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Hi, not atm, but we're thinking of making one.

Thanks for the report. It will be fixed in the next update. For now, roll back before the Jiro fight, open the console and enter "sequence = 8" and "eijiroSequence = 1" without the double quote. It should fix the problem.
I've tried inputting those commands, but they don't seem to be working.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I've tried inputting those commands, but they don't seem to be working.
Yes, I was guessing at the problem that time based on the description. There were many fights happens in that particular area so ruling out what exactly happened took a bit of looking into the code itself.

The problem will be fixed in the next public build that will be out in 6 days. Or you can download the 2 files below and paste them into game/fights folder (not tested, but it should work).

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
This is the save file for 0.21. You only need to load this, change your name if you want to, and go to the school to meet Tsuyu to begin the new content.

What I did in this:

- Completed current Mei story.

- Play Ochaco's story up until she can be recruited.

That's all you need to play new Tsuyu content. When 0.22 comes out I will upload the full save with everything up to 0.21 completed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: supersomeone
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes