3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
This seems really interesting! I really want to play it after I finished my own update and have a little more of free time.
Good Luck with everything!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pearzy

dartz57

Mar 26, 2018
Hi, I am facing an issue, no matter how many times I do Ochako training at 4/4 I cant seem to progress from there

Last edited:

Famratty

Oct 22, 2020
Yeah I'm gonna need help im stuck in the lab an i dont know what to do i have the security card but im stuck there any help

Anatolj

May 8, 2017
Can't wait for the finished version so i can cuck Deku and watch him cry :devilish:
Meeeh, i would rather not have to see either Midoriya or Bakugo, those two twats won't be missed. They should just remain in non-existence and be shipped with one another by yaoi enthusiasts.

Last edited:

Anatolj

May 8, 2017
...Woah. Chill with the venom, man, Deku doesn't deserve that crap.

I doubt either of them will show up, considering.
I must respectfully disagree, after season 4 he deserves his stockholm syndrome closet relationship with Bakugo, and such deserve to be shipped by creepy yaoi enthusiasts. I state this neither as a fan of yaoi nor shipping, but as someone whose brain cells have been irreversibly damaged by Dekus constant crying, and Bakugos constant spoiled brat attitude. Have a good day.

bruschetta

Nov 16, 2019
After entering the room in the lab with the monster, my character gets booted out and the game crashes. If I ignore the crash, then I can't do anything productive. I am not able to access anything new in the computers and I can't leave.
Same here on android

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
RE: Hero Academia v0.22 is live for 5$ and up Patreon!

First of all, we apologize for the extremely long delay this time. We got busy, no excuse. Together with the fact that I, the writer, want to connect the rest of Tsuyu's route to the main story in one go, plus one extra scene with a new character. That resulted in 5 new scenes, and it took awhile.

The updates will be smaller and faster from now on. That said, here's the changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all for now. For the next update, we will circle back to Ochaco. We aim to get it out within this month. Then we will move on to Mei and Jiro.

Thank you for your support.

Reactions: RhinoHeadbutt
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes