3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
First of all, thanks everyone for your comment on our first release.

Nice.
Just hope the dev doesn't include cuckshit like Hero Cuckmy.
Good luck.
It's not in the plan. While I don't mind reading NTR, I don't like getting my own creation cucked :p.

That said, I still want to tell as many kinds of story as possible, so in the future there may (or may not) be a choice where the player can choose to continue the netori, or, well, return the girl.

This is intended to have impact on gameplay since MC's borrowed Quirk power scales with his relationship with the Quirk's owner.

Interesting game, will we be able to get the girls pregnant?
It can be implemented, but not in the near future, I'm afraid. The story I want to tell will make things such as pregnancy a moot point until the last act.

This game has potencial....
the current art its a bit mediocre but attempt recreating the ANIME art style
the protag its ok,its not good its not bad its just MEH, he its the most OC character I have seen with a nevolously generic Monoma like quirk but his personality its ok if a bit weird considering the state his mind shoud be after been thrown into the past, hope the creator focus on his Original story instead of trying tojust copypast events from the show, we need a good MHA game of this kind
Thank you, the original story is a given, otherwise I'd just use Deku and be done with it. Our artist is working hard and you can expect improvement from him in the future.

Wouldn't a female protagonist suit in the game as well?
Technically yes? But I'm not very confident in my ability to write a female protagonist.

Thank you all again for the support, especially our first patron, not sure if he's on here or not though.
The next update will be out 2 weeks from now, introducing some new characters, new events, weekly allowance and an additional way to earn money. Hopefully some ways to spend it too.

Double-H.

Jestizer

Apr 10, 2019
First of all, thanks everyone for your comment on our first release.....

...Thank you all again for the support, especially our first patron, not sure if he's on here or not though.
The next update will be out 2 weeks from now, introducing some new characters, new events, weekly allowance and an additional way to earn money. Hopefully some ways to spend it too.

Double-H.
Not the first supporter, but the second :)
Really looking forward to what you two have in store.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018

It's not in the plan. While I don't mind reading NTR, I don't like getting my own creation cucked :p.

That said, I still want to tell as many kinds of story as possible, so in the future there may (or may not) be a choice where the player can choose to continue the netori, or, well, return the girl.

This is intended to have impact on gameplay since MC's borrowed Quirk power scales with his relationship with the Quirk's owner.

It can be implemented, but not in the near future, I'm afraid. The story I want to tell will make things such as pregnancy a moot point until the last act.

Thank you, the original story is a given, otherwise I'd just use Deku and be done with it. Our artist is working hard and you can expect improvement from him in the future.

Technically yes? But I'm not very confident in my ability to write a female protagonist.

Thank you all again for the support, especially our first patron, not sure if he's on here or not though.

Double-H.
Stealing someone is fine.
Getting stolen is not.

Extremugen

Feb 12, 2018

This is intended to have impact on gameplay since MC's borrowed Quirk power scales with his relationship with the Quirk's owner

Double-H.
Its good to see the creator come here and have actual communication,its really appreciated, so with that said let me give you some tips and ideas, first dont eb afraid to check the manga for art references, the artstyle its a bit different then the anime but at times,the models are a bit hotter because Hori likes his womans THICC.
when it comes to the MC's quirk.... make it a bit clearer his limits(not the limits of the quirks he copies but his own) a example of limits you shoud clarify its
1.- how many quirks can he hold
2.-how long does he hold them(you mention him been able to use the quirks once a day but not if he needs any contact with the ones he borrowed his quirks from to keep them or he just has them now)
3.-What constitudes the "once a day" is a small period of time,its a literal one singele use?(as in,he literally can for example just float one object with Ochako's quirk and thats it?)is it every 24ish hours or does it refresh if he sleeps or reaches deep sleep?
4.-how many quirks can he use at once?
5.-he had a life before school so,what quirks he had stored before it,because he clearly had to use some to pass the test of the school
6.- Are there quirks he cannot "borrow"?
then regarding the story I hope you do a nice focus on what woud make your universe different,on wich characters got in class 1-A in this version of the world, what is this MC's relationship with the larger players on the MHA world and what makes it different and of course a big part of it, what happens with the villains since they are basicly a different party within the MHA universe and for the love of god, dont forget to have other good male characters jsut because the focus of this game is in getting close with the waifus
P.D:
dont be afraid to get creative with the character designs, this is MHA,a birdman sits behind the dude with a muscular tail infront of the blocky edgy dude,aside of the pink and horned chick, MC looks too generic to fit in that world so far, have fun with it,maybe show that MC actually dosent have eyes because his quirk dosent let him so he sees in some other way or remake him, just remember, Ojiro its the most mediocre all around and even he comes to mind as the tail man

Last edited:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017

Double-H.
l wish best of luck in your quest and hopefully, one day, you will try making a female protagonist.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
when it comes to the MC's quirk.... make it a bit clearer his limits(not the limits of the quirks he copies but his own) a example of limits you shoud clarify its
1.- how many quirks can he hold
2.-how long does he hold them(you mention him been able to use the quirks once a day but not if he needs any contact with the ones he borrowed his quirks from to keep them or he just has them now)
3.-What constitudes the "once a day" is a small period of time,its a literal one singele use?(as in,he literally can for example just float one object with Ochako's quirk and thats it?)is it every 24ish hours or does it refresh if he sleeps or reaches deep sleep?
4.-how many quirks can he use at once?
5.-he had a life before school so,what quirks he had stored before it,because he clearly had to use some to pass the test of the school
6.- Are there quirks he cannot "borrow"?
then regarding the story I hope you do a nice focus on what woud make your universe different,on wich characters got in class 1-A in this version of the world, what is this MC's relationship with the larger players on the MHA world and what makes it different and of course a big part of it, what happens with the villains since they are basicly a different party within the MHA universe and for the love of god, dont forget to have other good male characters jsut because the focus of this game is in getting close with the waifus

Well, most of this I'd like to do an in game explanation through dialogues, so they will be included in the next update, except for a few things:

1 - There's no upper limit.
2 - This one is actually planned to be only one use at first, then he will have to get the owner's permission to have that Quirk again, but translating that into the game makes it too gimmicky, since I'll be including a lot of Quirks, finding all the owners is going to be a chore, and making a one-button-to-recharge-them-all is no different from just letting him have it permanently.
3 - Will be explained in game
4 - At the moment, 2, this will be a game mechanic. I'm playing with a battle system where you can pick up to 2 unlocked Quirks to put into a combo. It's going well so far. If there's no big road block I should be able to introduce it with the next update, only 1 battle though, to prove how MANLY you are. ;)
5 - Will be explained in game
6 - Technically no, though stockpile type of Quirk does nothing for him, and he can't get a Quirk without the owner's permission. This is already hinted in the game by him asking Ochaco to let him use her Quirk. He can't steal it like AFO or get it without permission like Monoma.

rokrad

Nov 14, 2016
Felt compelled to write a response, not sure why people are saying the art is bad. Looking at the preview shots the art is really good, it actually looks similar to the actual show. Keep it up good luck.

Reactions: Milvidi

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
My Hero Academia with Original Art?
My guess is it's dead by next month, but in the case I'm wrong best to watch this thread, neh?

Reactions: Milvidi

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I know it's not for everyone, but I would welcome reading through thousands of words of linear story when there is a possibility of a good Academia game. I don't know what your intentions are with this game but regardless of what you choose to do with it, I'm wishing you the best of luck.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
RE: Hero Academia v0.11 is live for 5$ and up Patreons!

Finally, we're able to get it out. The public version will be up a week after this. Here is the changelogs though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jestizer
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes