3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

The Yeetster

Sep 16, 2018
most people are saying how they were struggling with ochako, but i cant even figure out how to deal with tsu, all i get is, talk with midnight, not the right time. i may have done things in the wrong order, but i did basically ochakos content for a bit, saw midnight at night, then finished ochakos scenes and then cant continue tsus stuff past being in her house

The Yeetster

Sep 16, 2018
am i supposed to find midnight right after thinking i need to ask someone or what

EDIT if someone can tell me what im supposed to do for tsu's route, like a quick walkthrough, that would be great

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
am i supposed to find midnight right after thinking i need to ask someone or what

EDIT if someone can tell me what im supposed to do for tsu's route, like a quick walkthrough, that would be great
I'm not on my laptop rn so I can't write a detailed walkthrough. If you still need it, then I can do so in 3 hours or so.

Now, your problem come from you talking with Midnight in the classroom, and it does nothing. To progress past that, talk to her when she's in the convenient store.

She'll tell you to buy Tsuyu a gift, do so and give it to Tsuyu.

Nevertheless, thank you for bringing it up. I will make it clearer that you need to talk to Midnight in the store in future updates.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
v0.14 for Patreon is live!

Finally we managed to get this out after a long break. But at least we're still alive. Please enjoy the update.

The public version will be up one week after this.

Saves from 0.13 compatible!

CHANGELOG:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Is the gallery supposed to be working yet, by the way? There's probably not quite enough content to be worth it just yet, but that line'll come soon and it's better to be prepared, I'd think.

Also the Tsuyu/Midnight scenes are super hot, and I don't even like Midnight. I hope we can get something similar with Tsuyu and Ochako/Mei. Or any pair of the three really.

Reactions: Milvidi

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is the gallery supposed to be working yet, by the way? There's probably not quite enough content to be worth it just yet, but that line'll come soon and it's better to be prepared, I'd think.

Also the Tsuyu/Midnight scenes are super hot, and I don't even like Midnight. I hope we can get something similar with Tsuyu and Ochako/Mei. Or any pair of the three really.
It's not at the moment, but QoL stuff will start coming from next update, including gallery, quest and location trackers, inventory, etc... One at a time, I guess.

Thanks :D, I'm glad you liked it. And I do have plan for MC's female team members to get it on with each other. But I want their relationships to build up 'believably' instead of jumping into it straight away, at least within the game's narrative.

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Good day, good game, it has good potential, I hope it goes very well for you, in which future versions of the game you plan to add momo camie nejire and mount lady since they are my favorites and I would like to know if it is not a bother

Reactions: Milvidi

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Good day, good game, it has good potential, I hope it goes very well for you, in which future versions of the game you plan to add momo camie nejire and mount lady since they are my favorites and I would like to know if it is not a bother
Thank you. At the moment, Momo, Nejire and Mt.Lady are planned. Camie I'm still not sure :D.

Last edited:

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
Is there any way to change the font? idk what it is about this font but it genuinely hurts my eyes when trying to read it

hubtol

Feb 20, 2018
Wow what a game. Nice art, good story when i will find a decent job in my shithole country i will support you.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Is the lesbian avoidable? Because it doesn't do anything for me, and if I'm playing as the MC in MHA world, I want to be the one doing things with the girls, not seeing what they do with each other.
So is the lesbian avoidable, as in it doesn't happen at all if we choose it, or are we forced to get them to progress, aka, it happens even if we want it or not?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Is the lesbian avoidable? Because it doesn't do anything for me, and if I'm playing as the MC in MHA world, I want to be the one doing things with the girls, not seeing what they do with each other.
So is the lesbian avoidable, as in it doesn't happen at all if we choose it, or are we forced to get them to progress, aka, it happens even if we want it or not?
You must learn to tame the lesbian and harness its power for yourself!

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
how to beat the the tentacle robot with 6 quirks 1 chocolate and 1 double h potion by yourself oh finally beat it it was luck

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Which part are you stuck at?

Edit: I just did a quick rerun of both PC and Android versions and still managed to get to the end of Ochaco's current content, even after saving/loading to check on the bug there. So I'll just include a quick walkthrough here in case you've missed something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm stuck on the Ochaco route. I already received her text but she never shows up in the store in the afternoon. It's always the guy in the lime green apron morning, noon, and night.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes