2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

RedFateDesigns

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm only wondering why everyone has heart-shaped pupils. Guess it's the "seduction" part of the combat system?
Fate wanted to try to make an art style, we also want all genders and sexual orientations to enjoy the game. Why can guys also look fabulous too? ;)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Fate wanted to try to make an art style, we also want all genders and sexual orientations to enjoy the game. Why can guys also look fabulous too? ;)
Oh, don't misunderstand my comment haha wasn't trashing the game or anything, just wondering why they all had said pupils, pure curiosity. Nothing more, nothing less.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
This game looks unique enough, the first word that comes to mind is refreshing. Looking forward to seeing how the mechanics pan out. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: RedFateDesigns

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Both is planned, both avoidable.
Will NTR (others sleeping with LIs) be easily avoidable, or can you directly choose not to have it from the start? I usually prefer the second option to avoid surprises.

I also see the rape tag, I guess that is the "non-consensual" genre in the spoiler at the first post. I'm going to assume then that it's optional. Is it right?

Regarding the Dev Notes; Are there, besides the ones named, any other fetish that you are sure will appear in the game? Personally, regarding the aforementioned, if BDSM can be avoided, I would prefer it (I don't like it), will this can be posible?, the furry tag doesn't interest me too much (I don't avoid it, but I don't look for it either), something similar to exhibitionism, it isn't something I look for, but I don't care that it is.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
could u put in class selection where like lets say if u choose and maybe race selection depening on your race it could affect your love or corruption stat on the people

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
While most everything is pretty ordinary so far I feel this game has quite a bit of charm to it.

What I feel like are the selling points so far:

Art has a unique feel to it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unavoidable homosexuality

My criticism for this game so far:

Block (Battle ability)
Leveling up auto-assigns stats

Best of luck to you. Looking forward to this one (y)

Last edited:

RedFateDesigns

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'd rather have the MSpaint art than DAZ at least this art style is novel.
We are seriously considering how to about this going forward from now. There is currently a poll open to the public on our patreon page asking for opinions about art. Please cast your vote :)

Will NTR (others sleeping with LIs) be easily avoidable, or can you directly choose not to have it from the start? I usually prefer the second option to avoid surprises.

I also see the rape tag, I guess that is the "non-consensual" genre in the spoiler at the first post. I'm going to assume then that it's optional. Is it right?

Regarding the Dev Notes; Are there, besides the ones named, any other fetish that you are sure will appear in the game? Personally, regarding the aforementioned, if BDSM can be avoided, I would prefer it (I don't like it), will this can be posible?, the furry tag doesn't interest me too much (I don't avoid it, but I don't look for it either), something similar to exhibitionism, it isn't something I look for, but I don't care that it is.
Currently most of the NTR content is and is planned for the more evil protagonist style. I.e. The love interests are more your tools on your path of conquest. For the good protagonist NTR will mostly happen as a consequence for losing combats or situations.
In terms of rape there is currently already an option to avoid combat sexual encounters when you lose, this will also stop unavoidable homosexual content as all our NPC will be bisexual in this world. For your character to rape others again would have you going down the evil protagonist route.
While BDSM and exhibitionism will be available to both good and evil NPCs it will be your choice on how you wish to proceed, but for the evil NPC it will likely be unavoidable.
As for furry and other races in the game we will do our best to leave what parts of our world you explore to you. We will try not to leave you unable to continue if you do not wish to go see the cat people people for instance. This will also however lock you out of getting some items as some items will be biome specific.

could u put in class selection where like lets say if u choose and maybe race selection depening on your race it could affect your love or corruption stat on the people
Would love to introduce this, however if it will be implemented I will consider it later. First priority is getting the base game up and running, I will consider adding extras like that afterwards. In terms of class type right now, that will more depend on what stats you go for as you level up. I do plan of implementing level up traits you can unlock depending on what stats you have levelled up.

While most everything is pretty ordinary so far I feel this game has quite a bit of charm to it.

What I feel like are the selling points so far:

Art has a unique feel to it
Unavoidable homosexuality

My criticism for this game so far:

Block (Battle ability)
Leveling up auto-assigns stats

Best of luck to you. Looking forward to this one (y)
Ah thank you, this is the sort of post I was looking for.
Thank you for your comment on the art, it is something we are very unsure on how to continue as of this moment. We have opened up a poll on our patreon page to see the communities feedback.
Technically the homosexuality is avoidable if you turn off sexual combat losses, if you do want them on then you have to suck it up if you lose haha(pun intended:p).

In terms of blocking, currently you are right, it is a useless action. However I do plan to add long cooldown attacks and damage over time be it in the form of poison or magic. Another thing is that you will be able to get barbed or magical shield that returns damage to the opponent. Want to go full tank and watch people break themselves upon your body? I will make it happen.
Ah stats, something I knew I need to balance/change. Thank you very much for your input, I will change away from auto assigning to allow for more polarised builds. Its only as it is now so you stand a chance against the bear once you hit the required level. Because unless you get the very rare drop from the bandits the bear will be quite a struggle for people with low stats.

Reactions: Pyrrical

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
The game will crash on linux at start throwing a "badlength (poly request too large or internal xlib length error)" error.

The research I did suggests that it may be X11 related so not all the linux installations will be affected. The problem is that the game is trying to set a very large image (3926x4003px) as the application window icon and X11 doesn't like it at all.

The workaround is quite simple.

- Go to the game/gui folder.
- Rename the file game_logo.png to anything you want.
- Duplicate the file game_logo2.png and name it game_logo.png

The game can be played now. There is another file called window_icon.png that was probably the intended window icon but for some reason the window manager does not use it.

RedFateDesigns

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
The game will crash on linux at start throwing a "badlength (poly request too large or internal xlib length error)" error.

The research I did suggests that it may be X11 related so not all the linux installations will be affected. The problem is that the game is trying to set a very large image (3926x4003px) as the application window icon and X11 doesn't like it at all.

The workaround is quite simple.

- Go to the game/gui folder.
- Rename the file game_logo.png to anything you want.
- Duplicate the file game_logo2.png and name it game_logo.png

The game can be played now. There is another file called window_icon.png that was probably the intended window icon but for some reason the window manager does not use it.
Ah thank you for the work around, I will try to fix that next update. The icon was drawn on critter which tends to scales thing up quite a lot to allow for more detailed image edits. Will downscale it for next time, also hopefully make it more readable. window_icon.png is the default renpy icon which I left in if i need to use it for something.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Currently most of the NTR content is and is planned for the more evil protagonist style. I.e. The love interests are more your tools on your path of conquest. For the good protagonist NTR will mostly happen as a consequence for losing combats or situations.
First, say thanks for your answer.

Since I'm not going the evil path in these games, I guess that's okay.

On the other hand, I don't like to lose fights, I even get pissed off losing those fights that, by plot, are impossible to win. If I lose a fight I close the game and load a previous save (even if losing has no real consequences, I don't like it)

In terms of rape there is currently already an option to avoid combat sexual encounters when you lose, this will also stop unavoidable homosexual content as all our NPC will be bisexual in this world. For your character to rape others again would have you going down the evil protagonist route.
The NPCs may be bisexual, but, since I'm not, I prefer to activate the option that avoids all homosexual content. If it also avoid having rapes, then everything is perfect.

While BDSM and exhibitionism will be available to both good and evil NPCs it will be your choice on how you wish to proceed, but for the evil NPC it will likely be unavoidable.
As for furry and other races in the game we will do our best to leave what parts of our world you explore to you. We will try not to leave you unable to continue if you do not wish to go see the cat people people for instance. This will also however lock you out of getting some items as some items will be biome specific.
I will avoid BDSM whenever possible (and as I'm not going to follow the evil path, I hope I can always do it). Regarding exhibitionism and furry, I will see if it appears, but it isn't that I will look for it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
About the art style. It's best you find out what's best on your own. Either style will attract different people.
You could make a sample model and share it here if you want opinions.

Also...
Ntr, blackmail, rape, mind-control and so on.. basically fetishes where things go wrong for a character, are my favourite. If I want vanilla sex I'll go to the club instead.

This game seems to have those in spades, although optional.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes