2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Objection!

I found a wolf, and seduced it. I chose to 'leave it alone' but the game said I found a 'wolf bone'.

I think that should be a 'wolf boner'.

Also, I am disappointed that I didn't get to do anything with my newly found wolf boner.

Reactions: RedFateDesigns

RedFateDesigns

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Objection!

I found a wolf, and seduced it. I chose to 'leave it alone' but the game said I found a 'wolf bone'.

I think that should be a 'wolf boner'.

Also, I am disappointed that I didn't get to do anything with my newly found wolf boner.
Haha, you can sell it right now. There is a shield you can buy from the shop, but only shows up if you have the money. otrher than that i plan to incorporate some of those drops into making potions.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
"I've beaten you, and I'm going to let you go, but first lemme rip one of your leg bones out so I can sell it at the shop."

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Let's see... for now there isn't much to do, however what I can recommend is actually customizing a lot more be it the main menu or the rest, just to give an example Summertime Saga is made on ren'py too but it did quite a bit of work on that stuff.

Even more using a different font for the text could actually give a different impression for the game. I say this because it's the first thing people see in a game and it gives a different feeling seeing a worked main menu compared to just changing the image that appears there.

On another point we need a stat window added when we are into the game, it's nice to have the inventory and stuff like that but I would say that people would love to be able to see their stats and even more to be able to have perks that you could earn either with level ups, stats or because of game actions.

What do I think the game lacks? actually some stats that aren't for combat, like they could be used in other situations, but it depends on the NPC interactions you want to have. Even more it would be nice, following the lines of Coc and Tits, to have a description of our body, something that made me wonder is what would be the influence between having a tiny dick or a big dick? I guess either way it could be increased or decreased in size with some potions.

The intro feels too random so perhaps you could change it for it to be a dream, a reflection of your thoughts, even more it could justify why the bandit is so weak.

To be fair the game could be interesting, it just needs quite a bit of attention to details and create decent situations and circunstances, as I like to say it's always nice to have situations that go against the MC and having to struggle against them, it could be on a major scale (which faction controls the city, in case your faction is under them or conquered by them) or a minor scale (characters wanting the MC to submit to them be it temporary or working towards something permanent or against the girls, be it seducing them, capture and rape or even transforming and changing them).

I would say that adding the option to disable stuff on the menu could be the best option so that if people play with everything on they get quite an engaging gameplay. Trying to make everything optional tends to destroy the flow of events.

And... that's all I can say, good luck with your game.

Reactions: RedFateDesigns

RedFateDesigns

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
"I've beaten you, and I'm going to let you go, but first lemme rip one of your leg bones out so I can sell it at the shop."
What would you like? I was trying not to punish people for being more pacifist so they still get their stuff. I could make it more realistic and maybe you acquire other stuff.

RedFateDesigns

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Plans for next release!

Public:
- Grammar corrections and relationship selections better implemented
- Fix bug i.e linux bad length error
- Revamped combat system
- Stat sheet including appearance

Patreon:
- New area to unlock
- New recruit able npc
- New enemies
- New items to be aquired

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
What would you like? I was trying not to punish people for being more pacifist so they still get their stuff. I could make it more realistic and maybe you acquire other stuff.
So, lets be serious for a moment. I don't know if you're ever planning any bestiality content. If you aren't, then you probably shouldn't be able to seduce the wolves and bears. If you are, then that's one reason for letting the wolves live. Either way you could have a 'faction' system where the reaction of wolves to you change over time based on how you treat them. On the simplest level, they could just stop attacking you. You could still have the option to attack _them_ (which would obviously piss them off). If you do have bestiality content then a non-hostile encounter with wolves could lead to you, or the wolves, making (sexual) advances which could either be rejected or not.

Overall I would rather not get wolf hides and wolf bones from wolves that you don't kill as it damages immersion. People who want to be pacifistic should expect to have to put up with some inconvenience for that stance. Or to put it another way, you don't get to be vegan AND eat real bacon. :p

RedFateDesigns

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Wait so how powerful can the MC become like can you take over lands and stuff plus can i just be evil and not do NTR.
If you're talking about stuff like taking more territory, I'm not sure if or when I'll try to implement that. Locations will have main quests that will gain you advantages, some for your town etc. This locations so far are planned to be re-explorable to give you the chance at finding rare items from the encounters there. Anything past that will have to be in the far future or a sequel to the game.

In terms of NTR, I don't plan to lock your decisions on the path you've taken. All choices will be available to you, if you don't want to take the evil option that includes NTR then don't. Just bare in mind I have at least 1 spell for the game that will scale with your affinity level, the less extreme your affinity is the less damage it will do.

Kaze4506

Mar 6, 2021
I did not mind playing the game, It's OK for the first few modes, but there needs to be some kind of hint system as to how you advance the game. What is the housing for if there are no other people to recruit? Why is the blacksmith shop there if you can't improve the weapons or armor?

RedFateDesigns

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I did not mind playing the game, It's OK for the first few modes, but there needs to be some kind of hint system as to how you advance the game. What is the housing for if there are no other people to recruit? Why is the blacksmith shop there if you can't improve the weapons or armor?
Hello, firstly thanks for playing the game. As for blacksmith and housing, they haven't been implemented in yet. The next patreon update will have the player be able to recruit a blacksmith. As for hints of how to progress the game I will consider how to implement that. Thank you for your comments.

Red

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
'Partially inspired by Corruption of champions' Hopefully not to much because while the idea of CoC was awesome they focused way and I mean WAY to much on corrupting/changing the MC instead of corruption/changing all of the NPCs/companions they introduced that I completely lost all interest in their games.

RedFateDesigns

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
'Partially inspired by Corruption of champions' Hopefully not to much because while the idea of CoC was awesome they focused way and I mean WAY to much on corrupting/changing the MC instead of corruption/changing all of the NPCs/companions they introduced that I completely lost all interest in their games.
What we meant by inspired my CoC is that it will be a fantasy setting, with with a similar travel mechanic. However we will not be very focused in transformation, tho it is planned to be included it won't be super prevalent. I liked the idea that different regions have different races and that's an idea we are using. Another note, herms will be a lot rarer and other races will look more like humans with some additional featur

Reactions: 1Teddy1
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes