VN - Ren'Py - Re:Rudy [v0.5.0] [Ekko]

1. 5.00 star(s)

RockyBalboa1985

This game is perhaps the best 0.1 I have ever played :) (y)
    -great looking milfs
    -naughty but loving mommy who dominates you if you don't call her mommy but we love mommy
    -goofy mc in the beginning but he is very cool now.
    -the schoolgirls are hot as well.
    - funny story.
    -harem is also a big plus for me.
    -the animations are done very well and already have some sound effects.
    Glad to be an patron of this amazing game and I'm looking forward to the future of this game.:)(y)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

xxxDestroyerxxx

I can recommend this game so far. I was laughing a lot of tears. This game takes aim on a lot of visual novel tropes in a funny way.

For an ero novel it is extremly funny, definitely a game i can recommend without a second thought!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Good start, game got potential. Good writing, good use of humor. Good models. Story is also interesting. Rick is funny and 2 strangers also. Harem game with interesting story and humor. None of the girl is annoying so it's nice you can pursue all the girls afterall it's a harem game.
    I thought the game was sandbox because there is VN tag here. Gladly it's not sandbox. Dev please add VN tag along with renpy tag.

* Good writing
    * Good humor
    * Good models
    * Nice sound effects
    * For a first release fair amount of game play 2.30 hr+ ( depending on your reading speed )

Hoping next update contains nice romantic paths too than the perversion. Looking forward to next updates
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

[v0.1]
    Although I don't like to give reviews in the early phase of a game, I am giving it a review since it has potential.
    Pros:
    - Good renders
    - Good writing and dialogues
    - Nice models and I can tell that the Dev gave time in working them
    - Good use of humor
    - Good use of music and sound effect

Neutral:
    - The story is okay but nothing exceptional
    - The image quality is ok at best
    Cons:
    - The sex scenes are nothing exceptional (It seems the dev uses default HS2 animations)
    - All the characters act like children (Very little maturity among them)