VN - Ren'Py - Re:Rudy [v0.5.0] [Ekko]

1. 5.00 star(s)

xxxDestroyerxxx

I can recommend this game so far. I was laughing a lot of tears. This game takes aim on a lot of visual novel tropes in a funny way.

For an ero novel it is extremly funny, definitely a game i can recommend without a second thought!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Good start, game got potential. Good writing, good use of humor. Good models. Story is also interesting. Rick is funny and 2 strangers also. Harem game with interesting story and humor. None of the girl is annoying so it's nice you can pursue all the girls afterall it's a harem game.
    I thought the game was sandbox because there is VN tag here. Gladly it's not sandbox. Dev please add VN tag along with renpy tag.

* Good writing
    * Good humor
    * Good models
    * Nice sound effects
    * For a first release fair amount of game play 2.30 hr+ ( depending on your reading speed )

Hoping next update contains nice romantic paths too than the perversion. Looking forward to next updates
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

[v0.1]
    Although I don't like to give reviews in the early phase of a game, I am giving it a review since it has potential.
    Pros:
    - Good renders
    - Good writing and dialogues
    - Nice models and I can tell that the Dev gave time in working them
    - Good use of humor
    - Good use of music and sound effect

Neutral:
    - The story is okay but nothing exceptional
    - The image quality is ok at best
    Cons:
    - The sex scenes are nothing exceptional (It seems the dev uses default HS2 animations)
    - All the characters act like children (Very little maturity among them)