Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone understand why the hands are censored in this scene? My mind is very horny but I don't see anything sexual here
screenshot0001.png

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Does anyone understand why the hands are censored in this scene? My mind is very horny but I don't see anything sexual here
View attachment 2725282
it's an internet joke where Handholding is considered lewd and nsfw because it's so intimate, and in animes most characters blush like they had dirty lewd public sex...or something(or at least this is what i always understood)

ChlenCulta

Aug 9, 2020
In fact, the story, which is now a couple of hours, should take 3 times more time to reveal the characters and the romantic component, -99% this brogangsucking. Normal humor, good framing, technical execution, plot...can be intrigue (if ignoring the presentation of the story and degenerate cuckold MC, from rags to riches and all falling in love with him, just BECAUSE! Why even he deserved attention, before he was upgraded in biolabs? :LOL: ...and this "1 month later, 2 month, 1 year, whtfck is going on!?:oops:) .. in the end, it even became interesting, till again......., these titted ninja supermodels, our saviors :sneaky: yep.. cuckoldizm and femabjection - is our everything :sneaky: :LOL:
Also, the CHOICES doesnt affect on storytelling, the dialogues dont change. Exmpl: I tried not to humiliate myself in front of the insane agressive cunt, Lori!?, not to follow her .... but in the dialogue after, we still apologize ........ that we pressed her to wall and so so.

P.S. I look forward for updates:giggle:

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Though I like the parts with the girls, but yeah there is too much of the rest. As soon as we enjoy a couple (lewd) scenes with the girls, we are back with the gang and the MC getting beaten up by other gangs.

The last scene drags on if you've seen the walking dead. It was either to be copied till the end or there'd be a deus ex machina. So Orisse's also in a gang, huh? I think the other girls too then? like the blonde on the main menu

Last edited by a moderator:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Might be alone but...I don't know I kind of liked the Rick and all gangsta storyline
20230626_201845.png
haha but like it was said here it would've taken a single text message from our MC to keep it from dragging out as much as it did

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The remake chapter is looking way better than what I played when the game first released, the model and lighting are advanced, will there be more chapter to be remake?:unsure:
A crossover with fate collide! Happy to see levy here! :p
Will there be more main Li beside from those 7 girls? And will there have any side girls like wendy, boa or even rose?:p
Alyssia and Claythe are the best girl! They are the reason how I was attracted to try this game just like lauren in once in a lifetime to me.:love:
And how filo act is totally disgusting, sure I know that she is just being tsundere but how she act to me is only like a fucking angry bitch who dislike mc on everything and hit him all the time, tsundere is not easy to describe in the story man.:(
What type of harem is in this game? The type of you can play with everyone but need to choose only one in the final or we can get all girl at the end?:unsure:
Will pregnancy fulfill all Lis or just some of them? How is the pregnancy system work? By taking specific creampie choice or count how many times mc creampie Lis?:whistle:
Why am I thinking that solomons is just acting good to earn truth from mc by telling the story of Udyr but switch character's position and Udyr is actually the good guy... :unsure:
Can't say that if Q is actually traitor since he disappear for such a long time...:unsure:
So many sex scenes which only focus on gina and vhaj, I want more sex scene from alyssa and claythe!:mad:
Don't know about the game have a proofreader or not, some sentence seems quite strange to me and some scene's cut in in a weird timing. :cautious:
The story is more like a novel than game to me( some argue that visual novel is not a game in gamer group), tons of words and only a few choices that not affecting the future story but just adding point for the Lis. o_O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Prvrt Ekko

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2021
The remake chapter is looking way better than what I played when the game first released, the model and lighting are advanced, will there be more chapter to be remake?:unsure:
Will there be more main Li beside from those 7 girls? And will there have any side girls like wendy, boa or even rose?:p
Alyssia and Claythe are the best girl! They are the reason how I was attracted to try this game just like lauren in once in a lifetime to me.:love:
And how filo act is totally disgusting, sure I know that she is just being tsundere but how she act to me is only like a fucking angry bitch who dislike mc on everything and hit him all the time, tsundere is not easy to describe in the story man.:(
What type of harem is in this game? The type of you can play with everyone but need to choose only one in the final or we can get all girl at the end?:unsure:
Will pregnancy fulfill all Lis or just some of them? How is the pregnancy system work? By taking specific creampie choice or count how many times mc creampie Lis?:whistle:
Why am I thinking that solomons is just acting good to earn truth from mc by telling the story of Udyr but switch character's position and Udyr is actually the good guy... :unsure:
Can't say that if Q is actually traitor since he disappear for such a long time...:unsure:
So many sex scenes which only focus on gina and vhaj, I want more sex scene from alyssa and claythe!:mad:
Don't know about the game have a proofreader or not, some sentence seems quite strange to me and some scene's cut in in a weird timing. :cautious:
The story is more like a novel than game to me( some argue that visual novel is not a game in gamer group), tons of words and only a few choices that not affecting the future story but just adding point for the Lis. o_O
I appreciate your likings to the story, man! I'm more focused on future updates right now, and not the remake. But if I get a huge amount of time, I would remake all of it. Sadly, I don't think I can't add more LI in the game, I hardly can push all of them to the main story. More girls will be having sex scenes in the near future FOR SURE! And about the pregnancy content, we'll be there in perfect time, with enough points and other stuff. Thanks for liking the game! <3

Reactions: Kingkyrule

Dkiezy

Jun 27, 2023
The story is more like a novel than game to me( some argue that visual novel is not a game in gamer group), tons of words and only a few choices that not affecting the future story but just adding point for the L
Hi can you help unlock replay 1

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi can you help unlock replay 1
The first replay is with Orisse, this happened early in the game with original Rudy, just after the both went to Rudy's home after going to the store buying groceries. You need to pick the right choices so that you can unlock the blowjob scene. If you need further assistance, check out the cheat below.

Also, pleasedon't double triple posts the same question. You can edit your original post to quote or tag someone. Usually, just wait for some time before someone answers it.

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
If the majority of the community hates how long the Rick storyline drags on, what is the devs reasoning that it should be like this? , I am all for the developers doing their games the way they like, but they should give a compelling argument for why it's this way, so the players can endure it until the goal of the developer in this plot is reached.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a Mod with choice recommendations ("Walkthrough") + gallery unlocker and some more game settings

Download Mod v0.5.0 (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.5.0 (~670MB)
-

Ingame pics of the Mod:
ReRudy_0!.jpg ReRudy_02.jpg ReRudy_03.jpg ReRudy_04.jpg

Junloi2018

Mar 21, 2022
I appreciate your likings to the story, man! I'm more focused on future updates right now, and not the remake. But if I get a huge amount of time, I would remake all of it. Sadly, I don't think I can't add more LI in the game, I hardly can push all of them to the main story. More girls will be having sex scenes in the near future FOR SURE! And about the pregnancy content, we'll be there in perfect time, with enough points and other stuff. Thanks for liking the game! <3
0.5 have no more sex scenes than 0.4? Just have 13 scenes

Dkiezy

Jun 27, 2023
If the majority of the community hates how long the Rick storyline drags on, what is the devs reasoning that it should be like this? , I am all for the developers doing their games the way they like, but they should give a compelling argument for why it's this way, so the players can endure it until the goal of the developer in this plot is reached.
The first replay is with Orisse, this happened early in the game with original Rudy, just after the both went to Rudy's home after going to the store buying groceries. You need to pick the right choices so that you can unlock the blowjob scene. If you need further assistance, check out the cheat below.

Also, pleasedon't double triple posts the same question. You can edit your original post to quote or tag someone. Usually, just wait for some time before someone answers it.
Thanks

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes