illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
The MC gets his ass kicked and almost killed, and/or abducted every 5 minutes.

And bro wtf is with these names for a dick?! "Purple-Headed Yogurt Slinger"? JFC.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Son_of_ogre
Jan 6, 2023
Hello all,
Hoping someone can help...during the cooking scene with the café flashback, does anyone know what game those characters are from? I fell like I have read that avn but I cant for the life of me remember what the name is, and hoping I wasn't just blind and it was stated somewhere. Please and thanks.

ReyZ

Jul 16, 2019
Hello all,
Hoping someone can help...during the cooking scene with the café flashback, does anyone know what game those characters are from? I fell like I have read that avn but I cant for the life of me remember what the name is, and hoping I wasn't just blind and it was stated somewhere. Please and thanks.
Desire of fate, in that game there's a crossover with this game too.

ReyZ

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone know the name of the music when rudy sneak into girl locker or shower in early game?

Son_of_ogre

Oct 2, 2024
Hello all,
Desire of fate, in that game there's a crossover with this game too.
Lol, that game name's twisted fates not desire of fate.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Jan 6, 2023
I dunno what game did you play to yap like that, but here's the easter egg i found, and clearly who already played the game can confirm it.
different café scene lol...the scene I was referencing didn't have the mc in it (it was a flashback after the cooking comp)

MOGGERrn

Apr 10, 2023
Nice update; unlike other people here, I don't really hate Rudy's personality (I mean, his personality at the beginning is pretty trash, but he does get better), but it's annoying as hell to see him trusting that Summons guy so fucking much, though.:(

Reactions: BTungsteno

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Last update was better...mc was growing up in last update..but in this update, he returned to his usual idiotic annoying self.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
In the gallery, I am missing one bjowjob scene from the red hair girl(vp)... How to unlock it? It's before a sex scenes with her

Son_of_ogre

Oct 2, 2024
In the gallery, I am missing one bjowjob scene from the red hair girl(vp)... How to unlock it? It's before a sex scenes with her
I really don't like that scene but here.......

........She will ask you 5 questions, yer answers shouldn't be sexual and you will earn the blowjob!

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I really don't like that scene but here.......

........She will ask you 5 questions, yer answers shouldn't be sexual and you will earn the blowjob!
No, it's not the same scene... I am not talking about the first blow job after she go to your house to cook for you...

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Jr. Uploader
Oct 29, 2021

1728920499697.png

Good day, Gentlemen. First of all, I want to thank every single one of you for our success in the recent Re: RUDY update! It didn't affect the whole industry, but it was still a massive help for me. I got hyped a bit too much to continue making another update for it because why not? The thing is, I made another game, and I'm not planning to delay it, just like I did with Re: RUDY, no matter the reason behind it. So, to make things right, I won't make a poll to which game I should do next. I apologize to all Re: RUDY fans out there waiting for more, but INDUSTRY BABY is next in line.

I initially planned to update both games sequentially. However, to show appreciation for our wonderful Patrons, which is crucial to our ongoing game development, I will create a poll to decide how the updates should be released. This way, our Patrons can have a say in the process.

This announcement was set to be published a week before, but something came up with my family, and I went back home for a couple of days. Everything's getting good now, and there's nothing to worry about. Apologies!

-Daddy Ekko

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Znap575

Jun 26, 2022
I can already see the end of the game; I hope the main character gets an intelligence boost in the next update.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.0 + WT by Koga3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 597 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Arudo

May 18, 2018
MC almost get killed entire time. He knows he is being hunted. But, instead preparing himself. All he did is whining and complaining

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes