EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cKeaEventLapGrind.jpg

Overview:
In Ready to Reform, you play as an adult male who is sent to live in a Personal Growth Center, and figure out how to adapt to your new life there. Though at first it may seem like an environment designed to confine you, it could potentially open you up in some ways...​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-06
Release Date: 2024-01-24
Developer: Midnoblu -
Censored: No
Version: 1.010
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

2023-01-15_123749.jpg cStraightEndingC2.jpg cStraightEndingC3.jpg cxdreamImaginePGirl1.jpg 2023-01-15_123806.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ReadyToReform-1.005
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'm getting really mixed messages from the tags and sample images, and the description really isn't helping to clear things up. Can you be more specific about what the focus of the content is in this game? Is it all about the protagonist getting sissified? I see the "gay" tag but only women in the images, and they don't appear to be the protagonist. And is the protagonist the one getting mind controlled, or what?

If the "gay" and "sissification" tags are only there because of a secondary (hopefully optional) character, and the protagonist is otherwise just using powers to get laid with hot girls, I might be interested... But you should definitely make that clear.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
MC is the one who can get sissified and controlled, and he gets fucked by other dudes. It's the main focus of the game. Not playing the whole game as it's not my thing. Just using the info the dev provided.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Lol what is it with these HTML games where the MC is dominated and gets forced to be gay, theres so fkn many of them
lol, what is with these HTML games where the MC suddenly becomes super popular and now the whole family/town is his harem, there's so fkn many of them...
I feel like I want to continue this chain but I don't know any other tropes that fit. My only explanation for the first one is sexual repression. You know I'm right :sneaky:

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
The dominant path is quite short in the game. Essentially, after giving Keaton your girlfriend's panties, you need to either work out in the gym to increase your strength to 3-5, or read a book to improve your charm to 3-5. Afterward, you should talk to Khan for some advice and save up $30. On Sunday, visit the workshop and talk to Dean. He will inform you about a new inmate named "Charlie." At this point, you can either use your strength or charm to help pimp up Charlie. If you purchased the note from the commissary, it will provide you with a hint for the next steps.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes