VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Dreams [v0.2] [ANW Creations]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Entropy_27

Dec 11, 2021
I've been here in this site for some time, played a couples games, and what I observe was:
Even though some games have very good 3DCGs, they would have a very bad animation, like very stiff movements.
I'm happy that this here I estimate around 8/10, so it's good and have a very nice potential! Keep up the good work!
PS: Not that into "very" muscular ladies but I really like the sister!

Jun 25, 2021
Not sure why other people feel like criticizing what is obviously the core of this game: muscular women with big boobs.

Loads of IFBB competitors have fake boobs and muscular bodies. This is a fantasy game, and the creator intends to keep the same style but with natural boobs.

It's weird for people asking for a more "realistic" game when no one bats an eye at harem simulators – something just as unrealistic.

ANW, keep doing you.
Wait... people are criticizing this game? This game is exactly what it is suppose to be and it's beautiful. I follow a ridiculous amount of female body builders on instagram and many of them have massive fake boobs. It's part of their femininity.

I also absolutely love the casual incest way of this game. I've grown bored of the will they-wont they buildup incest stuff and find games that treat incest casually very refreshing.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Wait... people are criticizing this game? This game is exactly what it is suppose to be and it's beautiful. I follow a ridiculous amount of female body builders on instagram and many of them have massive fake boobs. It's part of their femininity.

I also absolutely love the casual incest way of this game. I've grown bored of the will they-wont they buildup incest stuff and find games that treat incest casually very refreshing.
Unfortunately, people want to behave like children on here and bitch and cry when something does not measure up to their exact fetishes even though they get access to the games for free on this site.

But at the same time, they refuse to make their own games; either because they are lazy and want everything handed to them, OR they don't want us shitting on their hard work like they do to others.

Sep 29, 2021
View attachment 1597407

Overview:
Can you be the new National Bodybuilding Champion? Your mom was 5 times World Champion. She will be in charge of training you together with your sister, who will also fight for the Women's Championship. Can you be better than her?​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-11
Release Date: 2022-03-11
Developer: ANW Creations - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 1595080 View attachment 1595081 View attachment 1595082 View attachment 1595083 View attachment 1595084 View attachment 1595085
Where is the incest tag?

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Short, but funny "no slow" burn game.
While playing the game I made a quick Mod for it:

Download Mod for the game v0.2 (~23MB)
WorkUpload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1699765 View attachment 1699766 View attachment 1699767 View attachment 1699768 View attachment 1699769
U extract this into the "game" folder or where?

Reactions: stoern76

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Good so far.

But for my taste I would have prefered a bit smaller boobs for the mom and almost flat, but still muscular tits for the sister.

I do know, that most men prefer big tits and I'm probably alone with this opinion here.
(Haven't read the whole thread, just the first and last page)

Reactions: CamaroFan432

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Can't say I love the giant, fake-looking basketball tits, but it has incest footjobs with musclegirls so I should be able to coom to this easily once the degeneracy really gets rolling.

Dec 21, 2021
I wish the writing quality would keep up to the graphics. In such games the corruption buildup is the most interesting part of the story. Right now everything happen just way too sudden. I hope this is because of the early access demo.
And for the giga melon tits, pls nooo

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I wish the writing quality would keep up to the graphics. In such games the corruption buildup is the most interesting part of the story. Right now everything happen just way too sudden. I hope this is because of the early access demo.
And for the giga melon tits, pls nooo
Don't get me wrong, but you are actually looking for a completely different game: you don't like the girls models (no giga melons...), and the story should be a slow burn corruption one, too. Like already many, many other ones. The only thing you'r liking here is...the render quality. I really recommend to play a other game, this is probably not for you.

virus47

May 2, 2020
View attachment 1597407

Overview:
Can you be the new National Bodybuilding Champion? Your mom was 5 times World Champion. She will be in charge of training you together with your sister, who will also fight for the Women's Championship. Can you be better than her?​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-11
Release Date: 2022-03-11
Developer: ANW Creations - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 1595080 View attachment 1595081 View attachment 1595082 View attachment 1595083 View attachment 1595084 View attachment 1595085
the first game ever that i wish to continue forever

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes