VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Dreams [v0.2] [ANW Creations]

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
I didn't know the MC from "Being a DIK" had such a stunning mother before she passed! COOL!

da honda boy

Dec 15, 2019
Too bad steroids decreases healthy blood flow to the penis with reduced libido thus impotence. :LOL:
wow... you have these incredible looking females and you are focusing on the guy.. i think you need to find a different kind of game to keep you happy

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
wow... you have these incredible looking females and you are focusing on the guy.. i think you need to find a different kind of game to keep you happy
I don't swing that way homey and will let my GF know you care and should get a good laugh. ;)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I know I have heard this premise before where the mom and sis were both bodybuilders. Anyone know another game like this?

Jan 13, 2022
Gave it a quick check. Images look good, models are detailed. Personally not a fan of so unrealistic boobs size but well it doesn't hurt to try something different once in a while. The mom and sis have nice faces look distinct. One con I see is the amount of images its like 60-70? its more of a demo than 0.1. I will check it again in a few updates I really hope it doesn't get abandoned.

Reactions: burke5
May 14, 2020
who said anything about steroids mate? lol....not everyone who builds their body uses em i certainly didnt and never would

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
PERFECT models! Hopefully dev sticks to these two models or maybe one more so the game has a ton of content for each

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I lifted a lot of weights and played college ball in my youth and had quite a physique. This game deals with the world of uber-competitive body building in which injecting anabolic sterioids is a given. Arnold admitted to long-term steroid use and understand it was an open secret that he has an unremarkable pee-pee likely because of it.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, Bones there's a new game on F95 about this guy that wants to be a wrestling champ, what to check it out?
Jim, you what to play a game with me about sweaty men rolling around on the floor, is that what you're saying?
Fuck you, Bones.
1642118933622.png

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes