VN Ren'Py Real Incest [Game Development Thread] ❤️

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Armpit hair (Short)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Because people paid for your game and you abandonned it to a people who will remove incest, it’s treason and shame
Nobody paid for this yet. Or did they..? If so, that's really stupid. Almost as stupid as promoting your game as having incest, calling it Real Incest, then abandoning it to somebody on a Patreon, where incest is banned, and thinking this shit's still going to sell. I guess everybody but this dev knows how Patreon makes all the incest developers censor their games by changing moms to landladies.

Jun 11, 2022
Nobody paid for this yet. Or did they..? If so, that's really stupid. Almost as stupid as promoting your game as having incest, calling it Real Incest, then abandoning it to somebody on a Patreon, where incest is banned, and thinking this shit's still going to sell. I guess everybody but this dev knows how Patreon makes all the incest developers censor their games by changing moms to landladies.
Still a shame

Reactions: Wlms

Garrexalfa

Aug 29, 2019
She just closed her patreon, maybe she'll open another account on a similar site. Until the post gets the "abandoned" tag everythings okay. It's been just 4 days

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
It's abandoned now :/
NOOOO!! We didn't even get to see what it was going to not be. Which was this already abandoned game that pretended to give rise to another from its ashes. Like a Phoenix unaliving itself then laying a rotten egg instead of getting back up.

• Haha
Reactions: DM72

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
NOOOO!! We didn't even get to see what it was going to not be. Which was this already abandoned game that pretended to give rise to another from its ashes. Like a Phoenix unaliving itself then laying a rotten egg instead of getting back up.
I'm pretty new around here, so I didn't know who 17Moonkeys was, making me skeptical if they were the same or not like accused.. but after reading the info in all the games linked to both devs, I can see it now lol Wish I had known before I got my hopes up though. I was really hoping that adoptive love would have been similar to true bond/perfect bond

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes