4. Nature of Lust
5. Sexy Creatures
6. Hanky Panky
7. Handful Bastard :p
8. Horny Life
9. Erotic Problem
10. The Dog In Me :devilish:
11. Lust Option

Did a little research & found them available for use if you want Dev :coffee::giggle:
Btw, the natural hair on the women would make this game stand out imo. It's different.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Suggestion :

the question of armpits hair seems to divise the audience quite a bit. Could be interesting (if doable regarding workload) to add the shaved/unshaved option.

• Thinking Face

ureel

Jul 5, 2021
imo there are 3 groups of people considering armpits hair:
1. ppl who NEED it and would not play otherwise (extreme minority, lets "scientifically" say 5%);
2. ppl who like both/dont care (prob like 47%);
3. ppl who hate it and would not play if its there (prob also around 47%);
numbers are ofc just guesses, just to help visualize the ratio - i think its better to go without hair because there are far more people who absolutely hate it than people who absolutely NEED it

Last edited:

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
1. ppl who who like and would not play otherwise (extreme minority, lets "scientifically" say 5%);
2. ppl who like either (prob like 47%);
numbers are ofc just guesses, just to help visualize the ratio - i think its better to go without hair because there are far more people who absolutely hate it than people who absolutely NEED it
This is your subjective feeling and not objective reality.
The real statistics may surprise you.

Reactions: merleved

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
1. ppl who who like and would not play otherwise (extreme minority, lets "scientifically" say 5%);
2. ppl who like either (prob like 47%);
numbers are ofc just guesses, just to help visualize the ratio - i think its better to go without hair because there are a far more people who absolutely hate it than people who absolutely NEED it
Well, making actual numerical ratios would require a proper poll for it.
Or the compilation of all the post related to that subject, with proper calculation of each preferences.

This is serious business kind sir

• Thinking Face

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: kidstorm

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
1. ppl who NEED it and would not play otherwise (extreme minority, lets "scientifically" say 5%);
2. ppl who like both/dont care (prob like 47%);
Pubic hair is the only kind of hair I need to see and wouldn't play a game otherwise without it. Armpit hair, I couldn't care less about. Don't mind if she has any or not, so not going to vote in that poll. I think I might have said this in the thread already, but the only problem I have with armpit hair is when people start doing weird shit like paying more attention to her armpits than her pussy. Like sniffing, licking or "fucking" her armpits because they're hairy (Mmm), but won't eat her pussy (Eww), because it's hairy. Fortunately, since this dev isn't Japanese, I trust he won't do anything that stupid. Or capitulate to anyone complaining about pubic hair the way other devs have.

• Thinking Face