VN Ren'Py Real Incest [Game Development Thread] ❤️

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Armpit hair (Short)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
A woman's pubes are always there to start with; they're a natural, spontaneous, biological outgrowth on the female body. In order for them to no longer be present, the Dev must have thought about them and made a conscious decision to remove them.
Excuse me? What are you even saying? It sounds like you're talking about 3D models as if they're real people that grow pubic hair naturally. As opposed to it being a 0 or a 1 when they were created in Blender or Daz or whatever. I don't know if most models are made with pubes or not, but the fact of the matter is they should have them and most don't. Because yes, it's natural and looks natural on women over a certain age. So when some manchild either removes them or doesn't add them, he's either not thinking about what looks natural on a woman, wants to appease other manchildren who don't appreciate mature women, or he's just being lazy and doesn't want to have to animate it.

And speaking of mature and natural, can we get some cellulite on that ass too while we're at it?

love381

Jun 3, 2021
Excuse me? What are you even saying? It sounds like you're talking about 3D models as if they're real people that grow pubic hair naturally. As opposed to it being a 0 or a 1 when they were created in Blender or Daz or whatever. I don't know if most models are made with pubes or not, but the fact of the matter is they should have them and most don't. Because yes, it's natural and looks natural on women over a certain age. So when some manchild either removes them or doesn't add them, he's either not thinking about what looks natural on a woman, wants to appease other manchildren who don't appreciate mature women, or he's just being lazy and doesn't want to have to animate it.

And speaking of mature and natural, can we get some cellulite on that ass too while we're at it?
I don't know what cellulite you're talking about, where do you come from? Author, don't listen to these clowns, do what you think is right.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I don't know what cellulite you're talking about, where do you come from? Author, don't listen to these clowns, do what you think is right.
Then you must not know what cellulite is, because I wasn't pointing any out, I was suggesting it. Sounds like you don't know what a mature woman's body naturally looks like and therefore, this is not a game for someone like you. Go back to jerking off to college girls.

• Haha
Reactions: love381

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Here are some ideas I have and things I've always wanted to see:

1) The build-up

As far as incest goes, a lot of incest games and stories try to sell the idea of converting the average mom who has no desire and hates the very thought of incest. This results in a story where the MC has to spend a bunch of time trying impress his mom and set up a bunch of contrived accidents that trick the mom into seeing him naked. It gets annoying after awhile especially when the MC feels so unwanted by his love interest.

I think the idea of convincing a woman who has no desire for her son AND is repulsed by the very concept of incest is unrealistic. So that leaves two options. A mother who raised her son with a very open attitude towards sex, or a mother who already has feelings for her son and is trying to deny them. I think the second option is far more fun.

I think a really good opening to an incest game would be one where the MC discovers hints that his mom is attracted to him as she tries to hide it. Usually the games have the MC get horny for his mom first and take a random chance that he can change her. Instead, I want the mom to be the first one to show attraction.

Thinks like:
- the MC walks into the basement while his mom is doing laundry, as he walks down the stairs he hears her take a deep inhale, he comes down to see her doing his laundry. (she was smelling his underwear)
- the MC finds his mom's sex toys and there's a small bag with one of his sweaty shirts that he thought he lost (extra taboo option is that it's a smaller shirt and he realizes this was from when he was in middle school)
- the MC is jacking off in his room and his mom walks by the locked door. He gets a moans accidentally and hears her stop walking. He thinks he's in trouble, the scene cuts to her, and she looks embarrased or flustered, he wonders why she stopped
- the MC finds a diary (maybe a Word Document with a password for modern times) and sees that she's telling herself that she has to be a good mother and she's happy she hasn't had those naughty thoughts all week and hasn't had to use his shirt in a 3 months
- her getting annoyed with the girls that like him and he realizes she's jealous, she says those girls are bad, but in reality she wants him for herself

Basically for all these early moments, she is barely acknowleging her own feelings. She tells herself she's smelling his underwear to make sure it's a healthy smell, that's all (even though she's getting wet). She hears him jacking off and her mind trails off, wondering what kind of face he's making or even if he's thinking about her, then snaps herself out of it. We see her masturating and while she picks her toys we she mentions that she hasn't used his shirt in 3 months. And when she's close to comming she thinks of her son but feels guilty about it.

Then the MC starts catching on, so he starts teasing her a little. They watch tv and he casually mentions that he thinks some woman is hot, but the woman looks just like his mom. He moans a little louder when he jacks off. He hugs her and notices himself getting hard, and she notices too, and she gets a little wet, then she pulls backbefore he can feel her juice.

While she's getting teased but still fighting it, she masturbates and this time she's super horny. She starts thinking about her son and she's too horny to care in the moment. You could even have a dark fantasy in this moment where something fuck up is getting her off. Like fucking her son in front of his father, or her punishing her son, or her involving her own mother some how.

Basically, I think a story where the mom is already attracted to her son would be 10x better than taking the 1/100 chance that she's into him.

2) Corruption

I think makin the mom a conservative of some type would be the best. At least outwardly very reserved and prim and proper with a dark side that peeks through. Also, at some point, in her corruption, there are hot fucked up things like she gets jealous of her sons gf, finds out the gf's doing something fucked up, and then she fucks her son in front of the gf and blackmails her into keeping quiet.

3) Aggression and domination

I've always liked the fantasy of a mother aggressively, abusively, and sadistically pegging and humiliating her son. I think it would be really hot if the mom's friend was secretly doing that to her son. That way it doesn't affect the main characters.

Scenes like the Mom's friend finds her own son in a wig, makeup, and panties and then she punishes him by aggressively fucking him with a strapon, "if you're gonna act like a bitch, then she gets to fuck him like one" (also, FotM had Melinda put on a strap on and tease a pegging scene so if it happens here that would be awesome).

Another angle is the Mom's friend gets home drunk one night and comes into her son's room and forces him to eat her ass. She knows it's him, she's not confused, she's just angry and taking it out on him.

I think this could be a great avenue for optional content where the MC has various friends and his mom is friends with their moms. And the MC occassionaly finds hidden camera footage of those moms doing stuff with their sons. So the mom who looks like Melinda can have one set of optional content, and if you introduce more friends and moms, they can have their own optional scenes. This would also allow you to add any fetishes you want without changing the story you have for the main characters.

Feel free to use these ideas in whole or in part.
I hope some of these interested you,
Thanks for reading.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Here are some ideas I have and things I've always wanted to see:

1) The build-up

As far as incest goes, a lot of incest games and stories try to sell the idea of converting the average mom who has no desire and hates the very thought of incest. This results in a story where the MC has to spend a bunch of time trying impress his mom and set up a bunch of contrived accidents that trick the mom into seeing him naked. It gets annoying after awhile especially when the MC feels so unwanted by his love interest.

I think the idea of convincing a woman who has no desire for her son AND is repulsed by the very concept of incest is unrealistic. So that leaves two options. A mother who raised her son with a very open attitude towards sex, or a mother who already has feelings for her son and is trying to deny them. I think the second option is far more fun.

I think a really good opening to an incest game would be one where the MC discovers hints that his mom is attracted to him as she tries to hide it. Usually the games have the MC get horny for his mom first and take a random chance that he can change her. Instead, I want the mom to be the first one to show attraction.

Thinks like:
- the MC walks into the basement while his mom is doing laundry, as he walks down the stairs he hears her take a deep inhale, he comes down to see her doing his laundry. (she was smelling his underwear)
- the MC finds his mom's sex toys and there's a small bag with one of his sweaty shirts that he thought he lost (extra taboo option is that it's a smaller shirt and he realizes this was from when he was in middle school)
- the MC is jacking off in his room and his mom walks by the locked door. He gets a moans accidentally and hears her stop walking. He thinks he's in trouble, the scene cuts to her, and she looks embarrased or flustered, he wonders why she stopped
- the MC finds a diary (maybe a Word Document with a password for modern times) and sees that she's telling herself that she has to be a good mother and she's happy she hasn't had those naughty thoughts all week and hasn't had to use his shirt in a 3 months
- her getting annoyed with the girls that like him and he realizes she's jealous, she says those girls are bad, but in reality she wants him for herself

Basically for all these early moments, she is barely acknowleging her own feelings. She tells herself she's smelling his underwear to make sure it's a healthy smell, that's all (even though she's getting wet). She hears him jacking off and her mind trails off, wondering what kind of face he's making or even if he's thinking about her, then snaps herself out of it. We see her masturating and while she picks her toys we she mentions that she hasn't used his shirt in 3 months. And when she's close to comming she thinks of her son but feels guilty about it.

Then the MC starts catching on, so he starts teasing her a little. They watch tv and he casually mentions that he thinks some woman is hot, but the woman looks just like his mom. He moans a little louder when he jacks off. He hugs her and notices himself getting hard, and she notices too, and she gets a little wet, then she pulls backbefore he can feel her juice.

While she's getting teased but still fighting it, she masturbates and this time she's super horny. She starts thinking about her son and she's too horny to care in the moment. You could even have a dark fantasy in this moment where something fuck up is getting her off. Like fucking her son in front of his father, or her punishing her son, or her involving her own mother some how.

Basically, I think a story where the mom is already attracted to her son would be 10x better than taking the 1/100 chance that she's into him.

2) Corruption

I think makin the mom a conservative of some type would be the best. At least outwardly very reserved and prim and proper with a dark side that peeks through. Also, at some point, in her corruption, there are hot fucked up things like she gets jealous of her sons gf, finds out the gf's doing something fucked up, and then she fucks her son in front of the gf and blackmails her into keeping quiet.

3) Aggression and domination

I've always liked the fantasy of a mother aggressively, abusively, and sadistically pegging and humiliating her son. I think it would be really hot if the mom's friend was secretly doing that to her son. That way it doesn't affect the main characters.

Scenes like the Mom's friend finds her own son in a wig, makeup, and panties and then she punishes him by aggressively fucking him with a strapon, "if you're gonna act like a bitch, then she gets to fuck him like one" (also, FotM had Melinda put on a strap on and tease a pegging scene so if it happens here that would be awesome).

Another angle is the Mom's friend gets home drunk one night and comes into her son's room and forces him to eat her ass. She knows it's him, she's not confused, she's just angry and taking it out on him.

I think this could be a great avenue for optional content where the MC has various friends and his mom is friends with their moms. And the MC occassionaly finds hidden camera footage of those moms doing stuff with their sons. So the mom who looks like Melinda can have one set of optional content, and if you introduce more friends and moms, they can have their own optional scenes. This would also allow you to add any fetishes you want without changing the story you have for the main characters.

Feel free to use these ideas in whole or in part.
I hope some of these interested you,
Thanks for reading.
You gave a lot of interesting ideas, we have a similar view on this genre.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
You gave a lot of interesting ideas, we have a similar view on this genre.
I'm happy to hear that. I was thinking of mentioning that I hope this game doesn't have grinding like FotM, but I haven't played your other games yet. I just discovered them. And I didn't want to make assumptions about your style. Your games look great btw, I can't wait to play them!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes