VN Ren'Py Real Incest [Game Development Thread] ❤️ RELEASED

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Armpit hair (Short)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Less is more, it doesn't need an aunt, a sister, a neighbor, cousin or WTFever kind of harem. Again, we need more incest games that focus on a mother and son with nobody else to dilute it. And did I just read somebody say the other bitch can be his ex-wife? Seriously?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I vote for Exclusive PC Harem (although I don't mind Lesbian scenes between the chicks), but NO NTR in active events in story.

- Please keep the grinding (especially for $$) to a minimum.
- Points for Advancement should be visible.
- If the Incest in the game is between generations (Parent/Child), then PLEASE make the offspring LOOK like they are younger than the parent. They don't have to be a prepubescent loli, but I see WAY too many games where the son or daughter looks significantly older than the Parent (and they don't have Drugs or Smoking to blame!)- the "18-year-old going on 35" look.
- Take the (very) rare track of having the female initiate the affair, or at least don't spend half the game ARGUING about it!
- Have SOME ability to explore and interact with the environment, but no LONG sessions with NOTHING happening. Inform the Player when End of Content for the Current Update is reached.
- Have Something Else interesting happening in the game BESIDES the main Incest Theme, but try to avoid the usual clichés, like the MAFIA, vampires, alien mind-control, etc.
- Personally, MY fetishes include Lesbian Incest, Bestiality (dogs, not too interested by horses, though. Pigs or monkeys would be an unusual fetish), Megane (glasses), Impregnation and Pregnant Sex with Family members.

Anyway, Good Luck.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
View attachment 2849523

Overview:
In development

This game will be done very slowly but thoroughly and efficiently.

What would you love?
Let's make the best incest game.

If you would like to support this project:

View attachment 2800736
Test render for Real Incest What do you think?

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I want to try taboo, it's okay to change your mind. I am a drug addict :alien:
I'm also dealing with addiction, and I still don 't get what this as to do with the rest of your sentence.
Anyway, get high as "responsibly" as possible, 'tis important

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes