VN Ren'Py Real Incest [Game Development Thread] ❤️ RELEASED

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Armpit hair (Short)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
Stumbled on this thread and decided to leave some thoughts.
Plot depends on what story You want to show, silly or more grounded. If We want to get away from tired cliches, We need to give mother believable motivation to fuck her own son. In real life it's happening in several cases, drunk mothers in troubled families, abusive mothers and control maniacs. Doubt You want to make some grim family drama, so let's drop unpleasant details and keep basic motivation.

So I see 2 story origins:

First, mother is insecure, conservative, controlling woman with chubby body, start mistakenly think that her son is homosexual after she saw how MC is watching some movie scene or UFC(as My sister once said it's most gayest thing She ever saw), her friend tells her that MC didn't see much of real women cause of her constantly spoon-feeding him and needs some urgent woman example, cause of her controlling nature she decides to be this example herself and starts to wear more and more feminine and explicit clothes in front of her oblivious son to save him from gayness.

Second, mother is bitchy wine mom in search of new husband, returns drunk from night party with her recent sugar daddy, old impotent rich geezer, and being drunk teases her son by pushing his face into her low cut cleavage. Rich geezer really likes it, and starts spend time at their house, slowly pushing her into more frisky "jokes" on her son, enticing her with money, jewelry and promises of marriage, telling her that it's all just an "innocent fun". It can be a branch where she either greedily keeps doing what geezer want or refuse and he starts to blackmail her with everything he filmed to do even more hardcore stuff.

Anyway, if we talk about MC, in all games he is just there, exists only to be horny and fuck his mom, function character. I would like to see MC slowly changing from a boy who had his first hard-on seeing his own mom, to somebody who starts to care and think about well-being of woman he fucks, thus becoming a man.

About things We like, one of incest fetish main elements is pregnancy risk, fucking a relative is already a terrible taboo, but getting pregnant after it is the worst, and that is why You need to push this theme, make mom allergic to latex or conservative pro-life no abortions activist, many deep creampies and scenes where they are interrupted and mom has to walk around and talk with cum dripping into her panties, well, I mean if You want to make best incest game You need to play highest note, and in case of incest it's a tons of rough risky vaginal fucking with messy creampies.

Second incest main element is risk of getting caught, and this means more scenes with people almost seeing them and hiding in plain sight, covering up creampie running down her thigh and stuffing her own panties into her pussy cause she didn't know where to hide them when somebody suddenly walked in.

I already wrote too much, whatever You do, do what YOU LIKE, it is Your game, stay safe and good luck.

P.S. Little details, please add little belly so she looked like a milf, now they look like perfect goddesses in their 30s, also breasts should sag slightly more too if they are natural, add some stretch marks to a top of their chests, and one thing that annoys Me, make their nipples darker with wide areolas, tired of games where milfs have small pink nipples of 20 years old girls, and the last thing, for a women who breastfed a babies their nipples should be located lower on their breasts, otherwise they look like ideal implants.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Stumbled on this thread and decided to leave some thoughts.
Plot depends on what story You want to show, silly or more grounded. If We want to get away from tired cliches, We need to give mother believable motivation to fuck her own son. In real life it's happening in several cases, drunk mothers in troubled families, abusive mothers and control maniacs. Doubt You want to make some grim family drama, so let's drop unpleasant details and keep basic motivation.

So I see 2 story origins:

First, mother is insecure, conservative, controlling woman with chubby body, start mistakenly think that her son is homosexual after she saw how MC is watching some movie scene or UFC(as My sister once said it's most gayest thing She ever saw), her friend tells her that MC didn't see much of real women cause of her constantly spoon-feeding him and needs some urgent woman example, cause of her controlling nature she decides to be this example herself and starts to wear more and more feminine and explicit clothes in front of her oblivious son to save him from gayness.

Second, mother is bitchy wine mom in search of new husband, returns drunk from night party with her recent sugar daddy, old impotent rich geezer, and being drunk teases her son by pushing his face into her low cut cleavage. Rich geezer really likes it, and starts spend time at their house, slowly pushing her into more frisky "jokes" on her son, enticing her with money, jewelry and promises of marriage, telling her that it's all just an "innocent fun". It can be a branch where she either greedily keeps doing what geezer want or refuse and he starts to blackmail her with everything he filmed to do even more hardcore stuff.

Anyway, if we talk about MC, in all games he is just there, exists only to be horny and fuck his mom, function character. I would like to see MC slowly changing from a boy who had his first hard-on seeing his own mom, to somebody who starts to care and think about well-being of woman he fucks, thus becoming a man.

About things We like, one of incest fetish main elements is pregnancy risk, fucking a relative is already a terrible taboo, but getting pregnant after it is the worst, and that is why You need to push this theme, make mom allergic to latex or conservative pro-life no abortions activist, many deep creampies and scenes where they are interrupted and mom has to walk around and talk with cum dripping into her panties, well, I mean if You want to make best incest game You need to play highest note, and in case of incest it's a tons of rough risky vaginal fucking with messy creampies.

Second incest main element is risk of getting caught, and this means more scenes with people almost seeing them and hiding in plain sight, covering up creampie running down her thigh and stuffing her own panties into her pussy cause she didn't know where to hide them when somebody suddenly walked in.

I already wrote too much, whatever You do, do what YOU LIKE, it is Your game, stay safe and good luck.

P.S. Little details, please add little belly so she looked like a milf, now they look like perfect goddesses in their 30s, also breasts should sag slightly more too if they are natural, add some stretch marks to a top of their chests, and one thing that annoys Me, make their nipples darker with wide areolas, tired of games where milfs have small pink nipples of 20 years old girls, and the last thing, for a women who breastfed a babies their nipples should be located lower on their breasts, otherwise they look like ideal implants.
A lot of interesting ideas. Thank You!

Reactions: Lust0ne

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
for make sure the MC very love and care u must add pregnant as u love ur mom giving her best life also if u wanna make best u mast make best romace story as u love your family
better add some conflict like NTR if you lose or make wrong choice
make harem build story
adopt random girl become foster

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023

Family for Real Incest v2 prototype. What do you think?

Jan 2, 2022
I'm also getting into doing Daz3D art scenes now. I don't know any Renpy coding though. I figured that maybe I could team with someone who is able to do that.
Send me a PM if you'd like to team up. I need some experience. I've spent nearly 2 months dl'g Daz3D assets and using Daz and Poser to create scenes and poses.
I'm interested in Shota and MILF incest games, too. I've loved your previous games, and this one looks like another winner. (y)

Radagastt

Jan 4, 2020
Great models 17MOONKEYS.
I would recommend other model be aunt and male character be cousin, that would be great since u told this game will be heavily focused on incest.
And in future update probably you can add grandma, sisters and others.
And yes pregnancy for all of them even grandma:love: that will be great.

Last edited:

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
I hope you mean the GILFs are what you will think about. Pubic hair on MILFs are a must and needs no thinking. Because when they don't have pubes it's like the creator put no thought into them at all.
A woman's pubes are always there to start with; they're a natural, spontaneous, biological outgrowth on the female body. In order for them to no longer be present, the Dev must have thought about them and made a conscious decision to remove them.

FMK42

May 11, 2020
Definitely hope for pregnancy, maybe also having an option where you can toggle armpit hair, stretch marks and what type of pubes each Li will have similar to other games like Jason and Adverse Effect.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes